Gallup Poll:Only 4 in 10 Americans Believe In Evolution

''The lie of evolution has gotten so big that it cannot be turned back.''

It's what the gawds want. Can I get a hallelujah brothas' and sistas'?

''The Bible states that the majority will believe in the lie of evolution.''

Is that in the Bible you wrote and edited yourself?

''My PROOF is in THE BIBLE and science backs up the Bible''

I suppose the Bible you wrote can ''pwoof'' whatever you want to pwoof.
"But there arose false prophets also among the people, as among you also there shall be false teachers, who shall privily bring in destructive heresies, denying even the Master that bought them, bringing upon themselves swift destruction." 2 Peter 2:1

ETA: You make fun of the Bible, but it's harder to take what surada says as she is serious in her statements and misinterpreting them or misleading with them. Not much point to show her the error or correcting her as she has her own.

Anything on talking snakes?
Hm... you're a good example on what happened to Eve because you add what you think is in the Bible

Last edited:
"But there arose false prophets also among the people, as among you also there shall be false teachers, who shall privily bring in destructive heresies, denying even the Master that bought them, bringing upon themselves swift destruction." 2 Peter 2:1

Hm... you're a good example on what happened to Eve because you add what you think is in the Bible

You should take your Jimmy Swaggert bible thumping to the 'Religiously Damaged'' forum.

YOU, are the false “ profit”. You’re telling every one that anyone who believes in evolution are atheists. Catholics, Methodists etc, are atheist according to you then. You‘re falsly accusing your fellow Christians of being atheists.

you did, why not just say, "here's the proof, the fossils of blah-blah species show why extinct animals died off?" If you don't know, and you're just relying on those with expertise in the field, that's fine.
Why ? I’m not so arrogant as to pretend that others who made science their life and work at the most respected medical research and hospitals in the world, should not be the spokes people of evolution.
No, everyone who isn’t a fool should go to these sources and not make up sht. Geesus. It isn’t like they are hard to find. You guys actually work harder finding bull shit then the truth.

The REAL pandemic:

The pandemic of stupid.
"“The fool says in his heart, 'There is no God’” Psalm 14:1

Shocking. Not the majority, but atheistic evolution is rising over pantheistic evolution as well as the Bible even though science backs up the Bible.

Obviously you’re science illiterate. Dna can remain in tact under ideal conditions in fossils of living organisms for up to a million years. You failed recess ?
How can they be both living and fossils?

Give me one example of DNA from a million year old fossil that supports any part of Darwinian evolution.

You're making a lot of claims that are obviously guesses and bad ones.

Why ? I’m not so arrogant as to pretend that others who made science their life and work at the most respected medical research and hospitals in the world, should not be the spokes people of evolution.
No, everyone who isn’t a fool should go to these sources and not make up sht. Geesus. It isn’t like they are hard to find. You guys actually work harder finding bull shit then the truth.
So, you did not pay attention to all the evidence of Darwinian evolution that they showed you in you biology class?

Again, Darwinian proponents are not medical researchers, nor MD's. Richard Dawkins' degree is in zoology. You think people who are capable of becoming medical doctors just decide to go into zoology instead?

But, as long as you admit that you know nothing of the topic, no need for me to attempt to get a rational debate out of you.

So, you did not pay attention to all the evidence of Darwinian evolution that they showed you in you biology class?

Again, Darwinian proponents are not medical researchers, nor MD's. Richard Dawkins' degree is in zoology. You think people who are capable of becoming medical doctors just decide to go into zoology instead?

But, as long as you admit that you know nothing of the topic, no need for me to attempt to get a rational debate out of you.
Ha ha. I can easily tell you’re now trolling. You’re now using an argument based upon a theory dveloped in the 1800s. Wow. A modern man you are not. That‘s why you take your little gotcha questions to a JHU website and 3400 others. I obviously know more then you. Only a fool would make up shit and pretend he knows more then ALL OF MEDICAL SCIENCE on evolution.

Ha ha. I can easily tell you’re now trolling. You’re now using an argument based upon a theory dveloped in the 1800s. Wow. A modern man you are not. That‘s why you take your little gotcha questions to a JHU website and 3400 others. I obviously know more then you. Only a fool would make up shit and pretend he knows more then ALL OF MEDICAL SCIENCE on evolution.
"What is the evidence?" is a gotcha question?

"What is the evidence?" is a gotcha question?

It has to be embarrassing for you to keep posting how ignorant you are on the topic. Reminds me of Moscow Mitch when he was asked a science question. He started out saying, “ I’m no expert, but…..” he then proceeded to try and sow doubt and diss the most reliable science science in the entire world that was available to him with just a “phone call.” It’s available to you too, troll.

It has to be embarrassing for you to keep posting how ignorant you are on the topic. Reminds me of Moscow Mitch when he was asked a science question. He started out saying, “ I’m no expert, but…..” he then proceeded to try and sow doubt and diss the most reliable science science in the entire world that was available to him with just a “phone call.” It’s available to you too, troll.
I'm thinking the boy is a pre-teen doing distance learning from home. Instead of doing his lessons, he's spending his time trolling websites.

How funny that you say that. Your fellow Darwiniac Fort Fun Indiana just used the "I'm no expert, but . . ." line. He proved it. That he is no expert, I mean.

Not sure who Moscow Mitch is but it's a hilarious line, I'm sure.

How funny that you say that. Your fellow Darwiniac Fort Fun Indiana just used the "I'm no expert, but . . ." line. He proved it. That he is no expert, I mean.

Not sure who Moscow Mitch is but it's a hilarious line, I'm sure.
Of course I am no expert.

Which is why you are here, masturbating in public on a message board. A room full of experts would shame you out of the room and publicly embarrass you for the manbaby you are, and then you would has a sad. :(

Forum List

Back