Gallup Poll:Only 4 in 10 Americans Believe In Evolution

How are they more complex? Are they irreducably complex?

Not that it matters since we have plenty of invertebrates and reptiles in modern times.
Irreducible complexity is a nonsensical, Behe'ism. Parading out charlatans from the Disco'tute instantly zeros out your credibility.

20: Michael Behe​

Our next loon, Michael Behe, is a prime example of what can happen when loonery disguises itself as real science. Behe is one of the most ardent and influential creationist out there; covered in more detail here.

Behe himself claims to accept (for instance) common descent and an old (13+ Billion years) universe. However evidence shows that he is a straightforward creationist. He consistently argues that his purported evidence that evolutionary theory does not work is automatically evidence for ID. The shifting of goalposts is obvious when he tries to argue that his opponents are inconsistent in arguing that ID is unfalisifiable (e.g. Coyne) and empirically refuted (e.g. Doolittle). In refusing to admit that Doolittle’s experiments - which falsified his specific predictions concerning blood clotting - were a falsification of the testable claims he forwarded with respect to irreducible complexity, Behe spectacularly demonstrates that Coyne is right to deem ID unfalsifiable (insofar as its supporters continuously change the goalposts).

Behe is also a religious apologist in general, serving as an “expert witness” for several religion related court cases.

Diagnosis: Strongly under the spell of confirmation bias, dishonest and a crackpot. As perhaps the leading creationist today, Behe is very influential and dangerous.

Irreducible complexity is a nonsensical, Behe'ism. Parading out charlatans from the Disco'tute instantly zeros out your credibility.
Nice to see you going looney tunes on someone else. Have you called him a ID'ja and Flat Earther yet?

AFAIK, the human eye, the flagellum, and blood clotting are examples of irreducible complexity in nature. They can't just pop into existence and there is no gradual process where they form from something else such as a monkey's eye.

Heh. Where is your proof? The museums are hiding the birds that were discovered with dinosaurs. Modern birds were found in the Cretaceous layer. Let's just say you're SAF or misinformed.
''The museums are hiding the birds that were discovered with dinosaurs.''

That's supposed to be a secret.

They're hiding the Ark, too and the fossilized remains of Jesus found with dinosaur bones.

''The museums are hiding the birds that were discovered with dinosaurs.''

That's supposed to be a secret.

They're hiding the Ark, too and the fossilized remains of Jesus found with dinosaur bones.
Not in the creation museum.

Where's your proof?

Ken Ham has the fossilized Jesus.
I can only SUPPOSE that rightwinger, you and misled people want to PAY to see what they want to see. The lie of evolution has gotten so big that it cannot be turned back.

The Bible states that the majority will believe in the lie of evolution. Afterward, Jesus will RETURN and kill EVERYONE, but the believers will rise towards HEAVEN and be SAVED. The non-believers and sinners will be DESTROYED and be put in a world of PAIN, AGONY and HURT, i.e. to be JUDGED and later DROPPED into the LAKE OF FIRE. What's IRONIC is the good will not see what happens to the BAD, but the bad will see what happens to the GOOD.

It would be something if Ken Ham had that final exhibit. I would make a SPECIAL TRIP trip to see that.

My PROOF is in THE BIBLE and science backs up the Bible.

There are mountains of evidence that I'm right and you're wrong! Colossal mountains of evidence! Huge ones! Just look it up!
Nope. Youre obviously not interested in what the smartest people at the most capable research facilities have to say; anymore then I’m interested in what the few creationist dimwits want to repeat because they were home schooled.

I can only SUPPOSE that rightwinger, you and misled people want to PAY to see what they want to see. The lie of evolution has gotten so big that it cannot be turned back.

The Bible states that the majority will believe in the lie of evolution. Afterward, Jesus will RETURN and kill EVERYONE, but the believers will rise towards HEAVEN and be SAVED. The non-believers and sinners will be DESTROYED and be put in a world of PAIN, AGONY and HURT, i.e. to be JUDGED and later DROPPED into the LAKE OF FIRE. What's IRONIC is the good will not see what happens to the BAD, but the bad will see what happens to the GOOD.

My PROOF is in THE BIBLE and science backs up the Bible.

''The lie of evolution has gotten so big that it cannot be turned back.''

It's what the gawds want. Can I get a hallelujah brothas' and sistas'?

''The Bible states that the majority will believe in the lie of evolution.''

Is that in the Bible you wrote and edited yourself?

''My PROOF is in THE BIBLE and science backs up the Bible''

I suppose the Bible you wrote can ''pwoof'' whatever you want to pwoof.

Forum List

Back