Gallup- Obama at Term Low 40%, uncharted waters

If O's numbers are in the twenties next spring, will the dems jettison him to try for someone with more competence?

you know... realclearpolitics avg is at almost 45%... which is amazing given the repubs idiocy right now.

RealClearPolitics - Election Other - President Obama Job Approval

and it would be just as easy for the hacks to rely on ABC and NBC's polling which is at 47% and is much closer to the average... but why would they do that? they'd have to not be hacks.

just sayin

The polls with the better numbers are almost two weeks old. Before the debt ceiling fight and his temper tantrums, before we found out that the GDP growth is hovering into "Double Dip" mode.

If stuff doesn't turn around, soon, Obama is going to be a one-term president. But I think the guy is so thoroughly hated by Corporate America and small business, they are not hiring just to spite him.

If O's numbers are in the twenties next spring, will the dems jettison him to try for someone with more competence?

you know... realclearpolitics avg is at almost 45%... which is amazing given the repubs idiocy right now.

and it would be just as easy for the hacks to rely on ABC and NBC's polling which is at 47% and is much closer to the average... but why would they do that? they'd have to not be hacks.

just sayin

what? :eusa_eh:

so in your opinion media polls are more accurate than polls performed by polling Agencies who make their living in that business?

see? some folks are never satisfied..:rolleyes:Oh the humanity....:lol:

ras is no good because, they are righties, now I guess gallup is no good because they have him at 40%.....so whats left?

Despite mediocre polling accuracy historically, having a record nowhere near as close as to say ras gallup, ppp, Quinnipiac, Harris or Pew who are also very good, but poll intermittently, nope sorry, some will take the media, who never place ahead of these entities, thats their choice, because sadly, some are totally bereft of intellectual honesty.... tis a shame. :doubt:

Last edited:
who knows?

maybe Hillary would have been better

yea and thats some comment too, if you'd told me I'd be pining for the days of slick willie I would have told you that you were certifiable, seriously...now? :doubt:

like it or not the differences are stark; like it or not clinton could govern , nothing really exists that can replace experience and he had plenty of it, Eisenhower who came from outside the traditional political pathway commanded a huge coalition of armed forces etc etc...

my feeling is, if obama doesn't get re-elected he will be 20 times more insufferable than Carter ever was....:doubt:

even when Obama hits 35% next summer, there is no one out there the Dem's can replace Bambi with. There are no strong Democrats out there. and Hillary has had enough of Washington. I think she wants to retire before she hits 70.

wow, who to go with ? ras? no way they are right wing suck ups...gallup? hummm,...

President Obama Job Approval
Polling Data
Poll Date Sample Approve Disapprove Spread

RCP Average 7/17 - 8/4 -- 44.4 49.8 -5.4

Rasmussen Reports 8/2 - 8/4 1500 LV 47 52 -5

Gallup 8/1 - 8/3 1500 A 41 51 -10

CNN/Opinion Research 8/1 - 8/1 860 A 45 52 -7

Pew Research 7/20 - 7/24 1501 A 44 48 -4

FOX News 7/17 - 7/19 904 RV 45 46 -1

See All President Obama Job Approval Polling Data

;)

wow, who to go with ? ras? no way they are right wing suck ups...gallup? hummm,...

President Obama Job Approval
Polling Data
Poll Date Sample Approve Disapprove Spread

RCP Average 7/17 - 8/4 -- 44.4 49.8 -5.4

Rasmussen Reports 8/2 - 8/4 1500 LV 47 52 -5

Gallup 8/1 - 8/3 1500 A 41 51 -10

CNN/Opinion Research 8/1 - 8/1 860 A 45 52 -7

Pew Research 7/20 - 7/24 1501 A 44 48 -4

FOX News 7/17 - 7/19 904 RV 45 46 -1

See All President Obama Job Approval Polling Data

;)

Given the democrat tenacity to approve of piss poor performance. An increase in unemployment should improve his standing amongst democrats. Not so much for the AVG Joe.

Forum List

Back