Gallup- Obama at Term Low 40%, uncharted waters

Yep Obama going down but he is still better than the 25% approval for the republican congress.

Meaningless.

Most people despise congress, but think their congressman is a pretty good guy.

And yeah, the look at the sausage-making recently hasn't helped things.

But an incumbant president with a 40% approval rating this close to the next election can't be a good thing. No president has won with an approval rating below 47%.

Reminder of a few numbers.

Clinton hit 37% during an economic crisis, so we haven't set a record just yet.

91% of Americans expect meaningful spending cuts. According to the CBO and Wall Street, that is near $4T. We have $917B spread over many years.

Americans expect their government to be run much like they have to run their households. A balanced budget is not a foreign concept to them. If Democrats want to continue to run counter to these common sense and necessary concepts, their numbers will drop further.

Comrades

with Papa Obama's new lows in the polls
it may be time to bring out the children again to save us

Rejoice
The one is with us

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WtGrp5MbzAI]‪Obama Kids Music Video : Cute or Creepy ?‬‏ - YouTube[/ame]

Yep Obama going down but he is still better than the 25% approval for the republican congress.

Meaningless.

Most people despise congress, but think their congressman is a pretty good guy.

And yeah, the look at the sausage-making recently hasn't helped things.

But an incumbant president with a 40% approval rating this close to the next election can't be a good thing. No president has won with an approval rating below 47%.

With unemployment higher than 7.2

I am hearing rumors from PMS NBC that Obama wants to tear down the wall that separates North and South Carolina. IT IS TIME BOTH NATIONS STOP TOSSING M-80's and Firecrackers on each others Sovereign Nations !!!. The War Between North And South Carolina has been going on since Abraham Lincoln became President in 1902. {Obama is already working on this speech where he plans to deliver on the North Carolina side of the wall} This may actually bring Obama's approval rating up to a whopping 42%!

Umm that was congress not just the dems in congress.

I do expect that the dems approval figure in congress is similar to the repubs though.

yes it was becasue thats what you said-

the Republican congress is a congress controlled by...Republicans.... hello.

I do expect that the dems approval figure in congress is similar to the repubs though

then what, was your point then?

Umm the poll I looked at just talked of republicans in congress's approval rating dated 7-24 a pew poll.

Hello!

hello, then you should have said that. and at the end it makes little difference, does it? each party in congress has had similarly shitty polls...so?

Last edited:
Twenty percent higher.

really?

080716Congress1_yid0wk3.gif

Why would you post a chart that doesn't distinguish between Republicans and Democrats?

can you read? I mean seriously? can you?

If O's numbers are in the twenties next spring, will the dems jettison him to try for someone with more competence?

you know... realclearpolitics avg is at almost 45%... which is amazing given the repubs idiocy right now.

RealClearPolitics - Election Other - President Obama Job Approval

and it would be just as easy for the hacks to rely on ABC and NBC's polling which is at 47% and is much closer to the average... but why would they do that? they'd have to not be hacks.

just sayin

Forum List

Back