Gallup Finds Unemployment Rises For Fourth Week In A Row, Cautions On BLS Data

I would whether be an asshole for showing the truth than to be an asshole liar like you hiding the truth.
I guess I didn't make it big enough for you the last time.

That's not the link to the graph I posted.
This is:
U.S. Underemployment in Mid-December Similar to a Year Ago

The graph I used you fucking stupid son of a bitch is in the same god damn link you used
No it's not, :asshole: Yours is from November and Mine is from December.

I guess I didn't make it big enough for you the last time.

This is:

The graph I used you fucking stupid son of a bitch is in the same god damn link you used

Here's your post you cock sucking lying son of a bitch

First of all, your link is not to the CON$ervative Christian Gallup's site, who leans to the Right. So I went to his site to check his U3 numbers since the Right Wing Gallup never collected U6 numbers during Bush. Apparently the higher number is reserved for Democrats.

The U3 rate is pretty much the same as the BLS rates that you wish us to swallow are "fudged." Funny how CON$ didn't use the Gallup U3 numbers that showed unemployment under 9% in October and used the higher BLS for that month!

CON$ will lie and say they only seek the true numbers, but it is obvious they only seek the numbers that support their hate.

h0w5kfdele6kte4peyrv9q.gif

Ed the liar I noticed you did not give a link to your pic. here you go.

kve_cfmc-0cjjjljybcjpg.gif

U.S. Unemployment Ticks Up in Mid-November
This is:

And your graph is not the U3 rate everybody uses with Republican Presidents, so it's no surprise that you are, as a typical CON$ervative, lying while you accuse others of lying.

The U3 graph from YOUR link:
HERE'S YOUR LINK
-ey-1bl3vuav7giydyq7ew.gif
Here's the graph I used the same graph came from the same source

Ed the liar I noticed you did not give a link to your pic. here you go.

U.S. Unemployment Ticks Up in Mid-November
This is:

And your graph is not the U3 rate everybody uses with Republican Presidents, so it's no surprise that you are, as a typical CON$ervative, lying while you accuse others of lying.

HERE'S YOUR LINK
Don't you think you are milking your CON$ervative Dumb Act just a little bit tooooooooooo much?

What you are calling "my link" is a U3 graph from YOUR November link.

Here is the graph from MY December link:

This is:

HERE'S YOUR LINK
Don't you think you are milking your CON$ervative Dumb Act just a little bit tooooooooooo much?

I don't get it, why are you this stupid? Are you trying to impress me with pure stupidity?The graph I used can also be found in your link they both came from Gallup poll.

I don't get it, why are you this stupid? Are you trying to impress me with pure stupidity?The graph I used can also be found in your link they both came from Gallup poll.
But two different months. Yours November, Mine December.

But two different months. Yours November, Mine December.

Are they both Gallup poll graphs?
The graph I used can also be found in the link you used.

Underemployment, a measure that combines the percentage of workers who are unemployed with the percentage working part time but wanting full-time work, is 18.2% -- up from 17.5% a month ago. Underemployment stood at 17.7% in mid-November 2010.

crakiic0ee-bhhegb3jjmg.gif

PRINCETON, NJ -- Underemployment, a measure that combines the percentage of workers who are unemployed with the percentage working part time but wanting full-time work, is 18.4% in mid-December, as measured by Gallup without seasonal adjustment. This is up slightly from 18.1% at the end of November and similar to the 18.5% of a year ago.

Going up.

First of all, your link is not to the CON$ervative Christian Gallup's site, who leans to the Right. So I went to his site to check his U3 numbers since the Right Wing Gallup never collected U6 numbers during Bush. Apparently the higher number is reserved for Democrats.

The U3 rate is pretty much the same as the BLS rates that you wish us to swallow are "fudged." Funny how CON$ didn't use the Gallup U3 numbers that showed unemployment under 9% in October and used the higher BLS for that month!

CON$ will lie and say they only seek the true numbers, but it is obvious they only seek the numbers that support their hate.

All of that crap has been a diversion away from the fact that CON$ like Gallup never used the underemployment rates for GOP presidents, and CON$ on this board switch back and forth from BLS to Gallup which ever is higher, not which ever is true. That is why there were no references to October Gallup unemployment rates which were lower than the BLS rates. For October CONS use the "fudged" BLS rates.

All of that crap has been a diversion away from the fact that CON$ like Gallup never used the underemployment rates for GOP presidents, and CON$ on this board switch back and forth from BLS to Gallup which ever is higher, not which ever is true. That is why there were no references to October Gallup unemployment rates which were lower than the BLS rates. For October CONS use the "fudged" BLS rates.

What the fuck are you babbling about? Gallup says unemployment is going up.

Underemployment, a measure that combines the percentage of workers who are unemployed with the percentage working part time but wanting full-time work, is 18.2% -- up from 17.5% a month ago. Underemployment stood at 17.7% in mid-November 2010.

PRINCETON, NJ -- Underemployment, a measure that combines the percentage of workers who are unemployed with the percentage working part time but wanting full-time work, is 18.4% in mid-December, as measured by Gallup without seasonal adjustment. This is up slightly from 18.1% at the end of November and similar to the 18.5% of a year ago.

Going up.
And how exactly does that make the BLS numbers "fudged?"

BLS is seasonally adjusted and Gallup isn't. Sometimes Gallup is higher and sometimes BLS is higher. CON$ will always use the "fudged" BLS rates when they are higher, and never the Gallup rates when they are lower.

Going up.

BLS is seasonally adjusted and Gallup isn't. Sometimes Gallup is higher and sometimes BLS is higher. CON$ will always use the "fudged" BLS rates when they are higher, and never the Gallup rates when they are lower.

last report from BLS showed unemployment going down hows is it working for you now?

The OP said BLS rates were fudged. They aren't. Gallup says rates are going up because their rates were lower than BLS rates for the previous period. In the previous period CON$ ignored the Gallup rates and used the higher BLS rates. Now CON$ use the Gallup rates because they are higher and call the BLS rates fudged. If next month Gallup is lower, suddenly the BLS rates are not fudged and Gallup is ignored. CON$ use whatever rates suit their dishonest purposes.

The OP said BLS rates were fudged. They aren't. Gallup says rates are going up because their rates were lower than BLS rates for the previous period. In the previous period CON$ ignored the Gallup rates and used the higher BLS rates. Now CON$ use the Gallup rates because they are higher and call the BLS rates fudged. If next month Gallup is lower, suddenly the BLS rates are not fudged and Gallup is ignored. CON$ use whatever rates suit their dishonest purposes.

Here's what it says

Gallup, which unlike the BLS, does not fudge, Birth/Die, or seasonally adjust its data, has just released its most recent (un)employment data.

Underemployment, a measure that combines the percentage of workers who are unemployed with the percentage working part time but wanting full-time work, is 18.4% in mid-December, as measured by Gallup without seasonal adjustment. This is up slightly from 18.1% at the end of November and similar to the 18.5% of a year ago.

What is seasonal adjustment? Isn't that fudging the numbers?

Going up.

last report from BLS showed unemployment going down hows is it working for you now?
Which is why you are now suddenly using Gallup. In October when Gallup showed unemployment going down to below 8.6%, CON$ used BLS which had unemployment at 9%. Show me one CON$ervative site that used Gallup's unemployment rate for October!!!

Last edited:

Here's what it says

Gallup, which unlike the BLS, does not fudge, Birth/Die, or seasonally adjust its data, has just released its most recent (un)employment data.
Underemployment, a measure that combines the percentage of workers who are unemployed with the percentage working part time but wanting full-time work, is 18.4% in mid-December, as measured by Gallup without seasonal adjustment. This is up slightly from 18.1% at the end of November and similar to the 18.5% of a year ago.
What is seasonal adjustment? Isn't that fudging the numbers?
No, it is an adjustment for temporary workers like Christmas hires that reduces their influence on the data, making the data more accurate at showing the true hiring picture. And the OP lists seasonal adjustments as something separate from "fudging."

Which is why you are now suddenly using Gallup. In October when Gallup showed unemployment going down to below 8.6%, CON$ used BLS which had unemployment at 9%

Unemployment is going up Dumb-ass.

And just what did the other half of congress do to help things?

Stopped or slowed up Papa Obama and the Left from passing more radical policies/ legislation

So they did nothing positive either, just followed party lines.

The house passed 24 Bills on the economy during this congress, and the senate has not taken any of them up as they must do to go forward with the nation's business. The senate has failed to even come up with a budget to go to conference on, now approaching 1,000 days or three years. They prefer working without the controls and discipline of the budget process which former congresses thought prudent. Operating without one amounts to a license to steal.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back