Unemployment MUCH higher than reported: Gallup

Tell you what bonehead, since you apparently incapable of doing even a MINIMUM amount of research -
14 years of research, moron. I used to work with these numbers professionally. I'm not even sure what you think I'm mistaken on.

The article itself mentions that Gallup is nowhere near as accurate as BLS

I'll tell you once more. Let me put this in caps so perhaps you MIGHT understand:

IF YOU HAVE A PROBLEM WITH THE ARTICLE, TAKE IT UP WITH CNBC!!!

14 years of research and you still can't comprehend a simple statement.
What I don't comprehend is what research and footwork you thought I needed to do. You won't get specific, of course.
And it's idiotic to say "take it up with the article." since wasn't really talking about the article.

And I'm not sure why you think you get to tell me shit about what I can post, especially when I was responding to someone ekes and refuting his false claim which had nothing to do with the article.

But please, walk through how you think a thread should go where no one is allowed to discuss any issues with a posted article?

Last edited:
Unemployment AND inflation are both understated.
Particularly inflation.
I find it interesting that not one of the people I've heard claim inflation is understated actually understands the methodology...most of the claimed problems are untrue.

Look, I'm no economist (as apparently you are), but here's my question to you - When the government STOPS buying bonds (to the tune of 85 BILLION a month) is it YOUR assertion that "all will be ok?" I mean, since inflation is no big deal....

Now, please, explain your "methodology"......Because, it seems to me (and of course, I could be wrong) that folks (like yourself) are the ones now claiming that the current "situation" that we find ourselves in again, is "no big deal" and "everything will be just fine".

Kind of reminds me of Barney Frank, going on national television months before the housing crash and stating that "there is no problem at Fannie and Freddie"

Taught me to never, EVER believe a damned thing that comes out of the mouth of a democrat.......

Particularly inflation.
I find it interesting that not one of the people I've heard claim inflation is understated actually understands the methodology...most of the claimed problems are untrue.

Look, I'm no economist (as apparently you are), but here's my question to you - When the government STOPS buying bonds (to the tune of 85 BILLION a month) is it YOUR assertion that "all will be ok?" I mean, since inflation is no big deal....
i never said anything remotely resen lining either "all will be ok" or "inflation is no big deal." Right now inflation is very low. It might get worse, but not for a while.

Now, please, explain your "methodology"......Because, it seems to me (and of course, I could be wrong) that folks (like yourself) are the ones now claiming that the current "situation" that we find ourselves in again, is "no big deal" and "everything will be just fine".
Consumer Price Index (CPI) has all the methodology

But note that I was only responding to the claim that inflation is understated

Tell you what bonehead, since you apparently incapable of doing even a MINIMUM amount of research -
14 years of research, moron. I used to work with these numbers professionally. I'm not even sure what you think I'm mistaken on.

I'll tell you once more. Let me put this in caps so perhaps you MIGHT understand:

You're the stupid wingnut who posted the article, therefore taking it up with you is actually appropriate.

You're the stupid wingnut who posted the article, therefore taking it up with you is actually appropriate.

Wrong again, moron. All I did was post it. I didn't write it. You have a problem with the article, take it up with the author.

Geezz...you liberals just get dumber and dumber.......but it's not unusual. Typical liberals.

Wrong again, moron. All I did was post it. I didn't write it. You have a problem with the article, take it up with the author.

Geezz...you liberals just get dumber and dumber.......but it's not unusual. Typical liberals.

^^^^^^^^^^^^

Do you believe this, folks??

So you posted it because you disagree with it?

unemployment numbers are made so rich people can decide how to invest.It was never meant for the common Joe.

Forum List

Back