Gallup Finds Unemployment Rises For Fourth Week In A Row, Cautions On BLS Data

So they did nothing positive either, just followed party lines.

Having control of one half of one branch, this is the best they can do

Don't fret, come next election when the Papa Obama and the rest of the Democrats
get kicked out, they will be able to do the real work
Yaah we saw how well that happened when the repubs controlled it all for a while.
It caused the voters to elect Obama.

How's that been working out for you?

if the unemployment rises, it's Bush's fault, if unemployment lowers, Obama takes credit. If Michele is called Chewbacca, it's Bush's fault, if Michele Obama pisses off 20 to 100K on a European trip, no one on the left complains. So this is the New and much more improved America Obama promised?

Just as I thought.

Gallup, which unlike the BLS, does not fudge, Birth/Die, or seasonally adjust its data, has just released its most recent (un)employment data.

Underemployment, a measure that combines the percentage of workers who are unemployed with the percentage working part time but wanting full-time work, is 18.4% in mid-December, as measured by Gallup without seasonal adjustment. This is up slightly from 18.1% at the end of November and similar to the 18.5% of a year ago.

crakiic0ee-bhhegb3jjmg.gif

Gallup Finds Unemployment Rises For Fourth Week In A Row, Cautions On BLS Data | ZeroHedge

You're searching everywhere for anything that confirms what you want to be true, while dismissing anything that shows the economy is improving.

Why?

Just as I thought.

Gallup, which unlike the BLS, does not fudge, Birth/Die, or seasonally adjust its data, has just released its most recent (un)employment data.

Underemployment, a measure that combines the percentage of workers who are unemployed with the percentage working part time but wanting full-time work, is 18.4% in mid-December, as measured by Gallup without seasonal adjustment. This is up slightly from 18.1% at the end of November and similar to the 18.5% of a year ago.

Gallup Finds Unemployment Rises For Fourth Week In A Row, Cautions On BLS Data | ZeroHedge

You're searching everywhere for anything that confirms what you want to be true, while dismissing anything that shows the economy is improving.

Why?
I search for the truth maybe you should do the same.

Why?

What you search for is anything that confirms your misconceptions.

It doesn't matter. The economy is improving. Your masters will soon be telling you it's in spite of Obama, not because of him. Prepare to change your story.

Why?

It doesn't matter. The economy is improving. Your masters will soon be telling you it's in spite of Obama, not because of him. Prepare to change your story.

From your first reply
The economy isn't improving if it was the Gallup pole would show it. So your opinion on the economy is moot.

It doesn't matter. The economy is improving. Your masters will soon be telling you it's in spite of Obama, not because of him. Prepare to change your story

Again if the economy was improving The Gallup poll would show it. Now if you don't want the truth continue drinking your koolaide.

Why?

show the specific policy that is causing this minor improvement.

Thats where you fall apart.

But go ahead and try.

But go ahead and try.

Hell the government will say the economy is improving but it doesn't mean the economy is improving. I need more than fluff words to show me the economy is improving. I believe what I see and Gallup verifies my belief.

anyone still wonder if Gallup is skewing the Obama approval? maybe they are too timid to give out the real results being they will be declared a racist polling organization if they give us the real results showing that Obama's real approval is closer to 35%?

anyone still wonder if Gallup is skewing the Obama approval? maybe they are too timid to give out the real results being they will be declared a racist polling organization if they give us the real results showing that Obama's real approval is closer to 35%?

Since March, Obama's job approval rating has hovered above Carter's, considered among the 20th century's worst presidents, but today Obama's punctured Carter's dismal job approval line. On their comparison chart, Gallup put Obama's job approval rating at 43 percent compared to Carter's 51 percent.

Obama's Job Approval Drops Below Carter's - Washington Whispers (usnews.com)

But go ahead and try.

Hell the government will say the economy is improving but it doesn't mean the economy is improving. I need more than fluff words to show me the economy is improving. I believe what I see and Gallup verifies my belief.

The only reason you're quoting Gallup is that you believe it shows the economy is getting worse. If it showed the economy was improving you'd be quoting someone or something else.

Again, the evidence is overwhelming. Even if you stick to nothing but FOX and Rush, eventually they'll be telling you the same thing. You need to get ready for the new story - that the economy IS improving, but it's got nothing to do with Obama. It'll be mildly disconcerting for a day or two, but you'll get over it.

But go ahead and try.

The only reason you're quoting Gallup is that you believe it shows the economy is getting worse. If it showed the economy was improving you'd be quoting someone or something else.

Again, the evidence is overwhelming. Even if you stick to nothing but FOX and Rush, eventually they'll be telling you the same thing. You need to get ready for the new story - that the economy IS improving, but it's got nothing to do with Obama. It'll be mildly disconcerting for a day or two, but you'll get over it.

Nope the reason I used this is to show that it verifies what I have been saying all along.

You need to get ready for the new story - that the economy IS improving, but it's got nothing to do with Obama. It'll be mildly disconcerting for a day or two, but you'll get over it

The economy is not in recovery it is not getting better. Right now we need the truth not some fluff campaign words from obama.

But go ahead and try.

Mr Sidestep. The question!!!!

Sunny doesn't get it. I feel a slight bit of blame from sunny because I shared the truth.

Just as I thought.

First of all, your link is not to the CON$ervative Christian Gallup's site, who leans to the Right. So I went to his site to check his U3 numbers since the Right Wing Gallup never collected U6 numbers during Bush. Apparently the higher number is reserved for Democrats.

The U3 rate is pretty much the same as the BLS rates that you wish us to swallow are "fudged." Funny how CON$ didn't use the Gallup U3 numbers that showed unemployment under 9% in October and used the higher BLS for that month!

CON$ will lie and say they only seek the true numbers, but it is obvious they only seek the numbers that support their hate.

http://www.gallup.com/poll/151601/Underemployment-Mid-December-Similar-Year-Ago.aspx

h0w5kfdele6kte4peyrv9q.gif

Last edited:

Nope the reason I used this is to show that it verifies what I have been saying all along.

You need to get ready for the new story - that the economy IS improving, but it's got nothing to do with Obama. It'll be mildly disconcerting for a day or two, but you'll get over it

The economy is not in recovery it is not getting better. Right now we need the truth not some fluff campaign words from obama.

From FOX News
"Fair and Balanced"
December 28, 2011:

U.S. GDP is in the midst of an expansion that most economists put at about 2.5% for the current quarter. Some experts expect that to rise to 3% next year...

U.S. unemployment has begun to drop and has fallen from more than 10% two years ago to 8.6% last month. The economy is currently creating about 150,000 jobs a month..

I have no idea what you're talking about.

Just as I thought.

First of all, your link is not to the CON$ervative Christian Gallup's site, who leans to the Right. So I went to his site to check his U3 numbers since the Right Wing Gallup never collected U6 numbers during Bush. Apparently the higher number is reserved for Democrats.

The U3 rate is pretty much the same as the BLS rates that you wish us to swallow are "fudged." Funny how CON$ didn't use the Gallup U3 numbers that showed unemployment under 9% in October and used the higher BLS for that month!

CON$ will lie and say they only seek the true numbers, but it is obvious they only seek the numbers that support their hate.

h0w5kfdele6kte4peyrv9q.gif

Ed the liar I noticed you did not give a link to your pic. here you go.

kve_cfmc-0cjjjljybcjpg.gif

U.S. Unemployment Ticks Up in Mid-November

Forum List

Back