Obama's slip is showing...

Conservative

Type 40
Jul 1, 2011
Pennsylvania
President Obama's Slip - WSJ.com
slip sliding away....
"Obama's approval rating is now 12 percentage points lower than his 2008 share of the vote among young adults (age 18-29); 11 points lower among African Americans; and 10 points among college-educated white women… Compared to his 2008 showing, he's tumbled 14 percentage points among independents, another group that provided him a narrow majority of its votes last time. [Among] upper middle-income families earning between $75,000 and $100,000 annually…. he's dropped from 51 percent of the vote with them to 44 percent approval."

The cause of the sinking numbers across so many demographic groups is, of course, the policies this administration has pushed for the last three years and the very negative impact they have had on our nation's economy. People are rightly scared by the programs Obama has put in place and worried that things will get even worse if these policies continue.

During a period when the private sector was shedding jobs, the federal payroll (exclusive of the military) has increased to 2.84 million in 2010 from 2.70 million in 2007.

Federal spending has grown to 24% of GDP from 21% in 2008, adding $4 trillion to our national debt in just three years.

He's doing that well and he hasn't even started campaigning. And after months of Republicans lying about everything from foreign policy to the economy.

Oh, I'm sorry, I meant "years".

Um.........based on the way the GOP has been acting lately, Obama's poll numbers have actually gone UP.

He's just above 50 percent approval now, and just 1 percentage point below a generic Republican according to Rasmussen's poll data from yesterday.

He's doing that well and he hasn't even started campaigning. And after months of Republicans lying about everything from foreign policy to the economy.

Are you high?

• Obama's approval rating is now 12 percentage points lower than his 2008 share of the vote among young adults (age 18-29)
  • 11 points lower among African Americans
  • 10 points among college-educated white women

Compared to his 2008 showing...
He's tumbled 14 percentage points among independents, another group that provided him a narrow majority of its votes last time.

Among upper middle-income families earning between $75,000 and $100,000 annually…. he's dropped from 51 percent of the vote with them to 44 percent approval.

How the Hell do you consider all that 'doing well'?

Did your parents have any children that were not brain damaged?

Um.........based on the way the GOP has been acting lately, Obama's poll numbers have actually gone UP.

He's just above 50 percent approval now, and just 1 percentage point below a generic Republican according to Rasmussen's poll data from yesterday.

so it pleases you that our presidents approval rating is goingt up because of the actions of congress?

Sort of a pattern here.

When he gets poor numbers, it is the fault of the party of no.
When he gets better ratings it is becuase of the party of no.

Obama...the man who has never done anything wrong...and anything that goes wrong around him is someone elses fault.

Its getting kind of old.

Last edited:
Obama only lost by 5 points, so the math is right, he will lose by 10 to 12 points in 2012 assuming we wont have any Democratic Voter Fraud schemes!!!

lol...hasnt even started campaigning yet.

Unlike the GOP candidates, Obama has his history as President to be rated on.

He should not have to campaign.

Unless, of course, he has nothing to be proud of.

Ah...but he does....Obamacare!

Oh yeah....fist we need to see if the SCOTUS approves of it from a consitutional standpoint.

I forgots.

lol...hasnt even started campaigning yet.

Unlike the GOP candidates, Obama has his history as President to be rated on.

He should not have to campaign.

Unless, of course, he has nothing to be proud of.

Ah...but he does....Obamacare!

Oh yeah....fist we need to see if the SCOTUS approves of it from a consitutional standpoint.

I forgots.

Good catch!

:lmao: :clap:

The cause of the sinking numbers across so many demographic groups is, of course, the policies this administration has pushed for the last three years and the very negative impact they have had on our nation's economy.

Of course they would say that. Let's see, just to name a few: Health care reform, extended UE benefits, fair pay for women, killing Bin Laden, the downfall of Ghaddafi, ending DADT, ending the war in Iraq, the beginning of the end of the war in Afghanistan.

I'm sure those policies and accomplishments are the real reason his poll numbers have slipped the little that they have :rolleyes: It certainly couldn't be the endless lies by the GOP or their best attempts at keeping him from scoring any legislative victories.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back