Gallup Finds 52% of Americans Want trump Impeached and Removed

This isn't good for trump and his supporters.

Last week it was fox that found 51% want trump impeached and removed from office.

Now gallup.

As time goes on and more evidence is uncovered, that number will only increase.

Congress Approval, Support for Impeaching Trump Both Up
So impeach or shut up! Democrats are big bluffers-they do no work and just threaten-ooooh-we are going to impeach you...assholes and bigmouths Waters with the biggest mouth

Laughing......The House will call the witnesses it wishes, and conduct the investigation it wishes.

Gallup had Trump at a 62% unfavorable on October 31 2016 a week before the election. Even if the poll was accurate you almost gotta laugh that hate filled lefties just have to add the words "and removed". They are so freaking predictable.

Gallup had Trump at a 62% unfavorable on October 31 2016 a week before the election. Even if the poll was accurate you almost gotta laugh that hate filled lefties just have to add the words "and removed". They are so freaking predictable.

They are unable to get over the fact the American people chose Trump over Hillary.

Trump ain't going anywhere.
I didn't say he was. What is wrong with your brain? The committees are, indeed, collecting waves of information, while you sit there and cry like a little bitch. These are just basic facts.

Crying about what? Some dumb sheep bleating on about another Trump fantasy? They can gather away. You said the exact same crap beginning 2016 November. You have been wrong every single time. Your problem is you buy it because you want it that bad. Want in one hand, shit in the other. Fact remains, all your hopes are dashed.

Crying about what? Some dumb sheep bleating on about another Trump fantasy?
No, that's obviously retarded, as I only stated a few simple facts about the current impeachmemt inquiry.

Your cultist pudding brain somehow turned that into "Trump is going away!!!", because you are a mental midget who has to invent low hanging fruit for himself to grapple with. That, and because, you have Stage 5 TDS, so you see scary people saying "Trump is going away!!!" in every puddle.

Crying about what? Some dumb sheep bleating on about another Trump fantasy?
No, that's obviously retarded, as I only stated a few simple facts about the current impeachmemt inquiry.

Your cultist pudding brain somehow turned that into "Trump is going away!!!", because you are a mental midget who has to invent low hanging fruit for himself to grapple with. That, and because, you have Stage 5 TDS, so you see scary people saying "Trump is going away!!!" in every puddle.

Lol, you are such a fucking plonk. First thing you need to do is calm down. It's not even close to time for you to have your Election Day melt down. If Trump isnt going away then what's the point of the impeachment? Especially since whistle blower 1 is no longer viable and it's looking more and more like whistle blower 2 was made up. I'm bored with you. You may go and get back to Xbox and fish sticks now.

Forum List

Back