Gallup Finds 52% of Americans Want trump Impeached and Removed

Trumps massive rallies are the correct polls

Don't forget the recent election in Louisiana........democrats got smashed...

And in North Carolina

One race had the democrat ahead by 15 points a week before the election. The republican won by 2 points . That's a massive 17 point error by the polls

The other house seat election showed how the military section increased its big support for trump over the 2016 election

This proves the polls are a fraud trying to rigg the election

This also shows trump has the power to declare a broken govt and bring martial law to stop the crooked deep state

No they aren't. They are so full of the lies and conspiracies in their fantasy bubble world that no truth will get through.

They are going to have a very rude awakening when all this is over.

Yes...you will........Trump's Boomerang is going to really hurt you ....

Hurt me how?

Don't tell me.....you're one of those increasingly desperate conservatives who is doubling down on violent fantasies about 'marine deployments' 'coups', 'treason' and suppression of the constitution?

No, you dumb asshat.....I am a conservative who sees the truth.....the democrats were going to impeach Trump no matter what, as soon as they had 1 more than half in the House.......they wanted to wait till closer to the election, but the soon to be released Barr and Durham investigations forced their hands......now they have to do everything in secret...under double super secret probation, so that no one can see how fake this hoax is......if this was a real impeachment you dumb shit...they would be doing this after a vote and the Judiciary committee would run it....not the intelligence committee...

Are you really this f*****g stupid........?

Barr a personal lawyer of Trump doesn’t have a credibility in this country. Do you expect him to come out something that tickles people? You maybe.
We need to impeach this SOB.

Barr and trump wants to be impeached

So they can declare martial law to stop this crooked govt

And more of this violent right wing 'suppression the constitution' shit.

It definitely has the air of quiet desperation about it.

Yes...you will........Trump's Boomerang is going to really hurt you ....

Hurt me how?

Don't tell me.....you're one of those increasingly desperate conservatives who is doubling down on violent fantasies about 'marine deployments' 'coups', 'treason' and suppression of the constitution?

No, you dumb asshat.....I am a conservative who sees the truth.....the democrats were going to impeach Trump no matter what, as soon as they had 1 more than half in the House.......they wanted to wait till closer to the election, but the soon to be released Barr and Durham investigations forced their hands......now they have to do everything in secret...under double super secret probation, so that no one can see how fake this hoax is......if this was a real impeachment you dumb shit...they would be doing this after a vote and the Judiciary committee would run it....not the intelligence committee...

Barr a personal lawyer of Trump doesn’t have a credibility in this country. Do you expect him to come out something that tickles people? You maybe.

This is how the law of life works

The ones with the highest logic ability wins

Trump has those as his supporters

This 'random' sample of 1,500 people was then 'weighted' for demographics, gender, age, race, Hispanic ethnicity, education, region, population density. :auiqs.jpg:

But they are not citizens or registered or likely voters
Just a scam poll to help the crooked democrats ... Should be high treason for election rigging

Never mind that 1,500 poll respondents a majority from blue districts Trump doesn't need and oversampling Democrats is meaningless out of 120 million voters in any case.

Hurt me how?

This is how the law of life works

The ones with the highest logic ability wins

Trump has those as his supporters

No, you keep conflating your violent fantasies about suppressing the constitution with reality.

Its a problem many of your ilk are burdened with.

This 'random' sample of 1,500 people was then 'weighted' for demographics, gender, age, race, Hispanic ethnicity, education, region, population density. :auiqs.jpg:

But they are not citizens or registered or likely voters
Just a scam poll to help the crooked democrats ... Should be high treason for election rigging

Never mind that 1,500 poll respondents a majority from blue districts Trump doesn't need and oversampling Democrats is meaningless out of 120 million voters in any case.

Wasn't 'oversampliing' the same excuse you guys used for the Fox News poll...that put impeachment support above 50%?

Lets see the new poll after Barr releases his report.
The people were lied to.
The media has chosen to remove our president and there is nothing we can do about it.

The media has no authority to do so.
The people who stop watching them does.
Turn it off watch c- span or other sources that don't have a left or right spin.
News should never be political opinion news.
Instead we have entertainment news and outright supermarket tabloid sensation news.

To be fair I watch CNN, FOX NEWS and MSNBC.

CNN & MSNBC is about the same. Broadcasting what Trump just said and do. Using trump own words. They blast both democrats and republican guest.

Fox News from Hannity to Carlson to Ingraham and judge or out numbered is just a show and incredibly disappointing.
Fox describes Guilliani as a hero. CNN describes Guilliani as lap dog running around as trump as henchmen.
Fox just hired John Solomon a die hard conspiracy theory creator.

No using their words to interpret what Trump said and meant.
Which has been absolutely wrong.
The news people are not mind readers. :)

Lets see the new poll after Barr releases his report.
The people were lied to.
The media has chosen to remove our president and there is nothing we can do about it.

The media has no authority to do so.
The people who stop watching them does.
Turn it off watch c- span or other sources that don't have a left or right spin.
News should never be political opinion news.
Instead we have entertainment news and outright supermarket tabloid sensation news.

To be fair I watch CNN, FOX NEWS and MSNBC.

CNN & MSNBC is about the same. Broadcasting what Trump just said and do. Using trump own words. They blast both democrats and republican guest.

Fox News from Hannity to Carlson to Ingraham and judge or out numbered is just a show and incredibly disappointing.
Fox describes Guilliani as a hero. CNN describes Guilliani as lap dog running around as trump as henchmen.
Fox just hired John Solomon a die hard conspiracy theory creator.
To be fair-you are wrong. I have never seen such one sidedness as CNN and MSNBC. Fox has news anchors who are fair-Baier, McCallum, Kurtz, Bream, and op ed folks-Hannity, Carlson, Ingrham-the other two have only lefty hacks

This isn't good for trump and his supporters.

Last week it was fox that found 51% want trump impeached and removed from office.

Now gallup.

As time goes on and more evidence is uncovered, that number will only increase.

Congress Approval, Support for Impeaching Trump Both Up
So impeach or shut up! Democrats are big bluffers-they do no work and just threaten-ooooh-we are going to impeach you...assholes and bigmouths Waters with the biggest mouth

Last week it was fox that found 51% want trump impeached and removed from office.

Now gallup.

That’s not Americans

That’s any adults in America including illegals and tourists

That type poll is set to fool to help the democrats. That is election rigging
You're going to have to write a book here to explain how a poll by an esteemed institution counts as election rigging.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

All the more reason to go head and hold that vote ya?
No, and why would she? No need to sacrifice any pieces when you are taking pieces at will.

Lol, Pelosi can't even stand still. The crusty bitch is clinging on, and that's about it. Even if trump go's Pelosi is a gonner. AOC drove the last nail in her careers coffin. That, and she can't even speak three words without her dentures coming loose. Pelosi is a non issue. Speaker In name only.

No, and why would she? No need to sacrifice any pieces when you are taking pieces at will.

Lol, Pelosi can't even stand still. The crusty bitch is clinging on, and that's about it. Even if trump go's Pelosi is a gonner. AOC drove the last nail in her careers coffin. That, and she can't even speak three words without her dentures coming loose. Pelosi is a non issue. Speaker In name only.
And while you sit there making stuff up to soothe yourself, the committees are collecting depositions and documents.

Now gallup.

Evidence of what precisely?

Severe Mental Illness.

There is nothing in the Constitution that says a person cannot be severely mentally ill and still be president.

We had Bush II, Obama, Clinton, Bush I, etc.

psychopath-what-people-think-what-they-really-they-look-like-9825461.png
You would have to be crazy to want to throw yourself in the fire of today's hyper partisanship and radical fake news conspiracy theories and death threats.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

And while you sit there making stuff up to soothe yourself, the committees are collecting depositions and documents.

Oh my! I screen shot and saved this. Maybe I'll keep it for 2020. Trump ain't going anywhere. You dumb shots have been promising every Friday since 2016 that Trumps gone. It would be Russia, Cohen, Stormy, etc, etc. If Pelosi's charges are ligit, she wouldn't be cowering on TV every night. Just be ready on election night 2020. Just replace "Clinton" with "Warren".

A majority wants Trump not only Impeached...but Convicted and removed

Forum List

Back