Gallup Finds 52% of Americans Want trump Impeached and Removed

This isn't good for trump and his supporters.

Last week it was fox that found 51% want trump impeached and removed from office.

Now gallup.

As time goes on and more evidence is uncovered, that number will only increase.

Congress Approval, Support for Impeaching Trump Both Up
Time for the Chicken-Shit Democrats to put up or shut up.

:laughing0301:

They don't have the ballz.

Did you see that your orange turd said we have been allies with Italy since ancient Rome?

:auiqs.jpg:

You morons deserve each other.

Last week it was fox that found 51% want trump impeached and removed from office.

Now gallup.

Time for the Chicken-Shit Democrats to put up or shut up.

:laughing0301:

They don't have the ballz.

Did you see that your orange turd said we have been allies with Italy since ancient Rome?

:auiqs.jpg:

You morons deserve each other.
What makes you think I am a Trumpian? I criticize that orange idiot on the daily.

I am just laughing at you partisan hacks who think this is anything but a fucking dog and pony show, because, sadly, the Democrats can't find one decent candidate to beat the orange bastard in 2020.

It's pathetic.

The polls are wrong way more often then they are right...so why do we even pay any attention to them?....even the way a question is phrased can determine the outcome....how its worded and time of day when the call is made...or where the poll is conducted...what part of the country and where in the city can change a poll drastically...the pollsters know all of this and if they have a biased opinion the poll will reflect that....
If over 50% of American voters wanted Trump impeached Pelosi would hold a vote in congress...the poll is not true...not even close...if the swamp impeached Trump they would have hell to pay for it and they know it....so that CNN Gallup poll is not even worthy of being added to the paper roll next to your toilet....

Well, GALLUP did the same poll for Nixon. When it got to 58%, Nixon resigned rather than face impeachment and removal by congress. Trump's at 52% now, not far from Nixon's 58%.
Nixon did something very wrong and tried to cover it up....I will give you a shot at what I've been asking all day without even an attempted answer from any of you libs...
What law did Trump break?...what has he done to be impeached...everyone says he harmed national security....HOW?.....care to give it a try?....

Now gallup.

52% of late night TV viewers perhaps.

As opposed to 46% of People Polled by Gallup supporting 45?

Which means 54% of People Polled do not support 45.

As I said, that poll was in May. That is 5 months ago. His approval rating is much lower than it was in May.

Why are you arguing with a person who won't deal with reality? It's a waste of time.

Now gallup.

Trump could be @ 100% removal, and his drones would never notice.

Because it’s not going to happen. You libtards are dreaming. Brainwashed by your democratic morons and liberal media. We’ll see. I can’t wait to see the libtards cry again. President Trump isn’t going anywhere

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If a president deserved to be impeached and thrown out of office its trump.

However.

I don't want congress to throw him out of office.

pence will pardon him, his family and everyone else involved with the crimes trump had committed.

I want the people of our nation to throw his ugly fat butt out of office in the election next year. That way no one can pardon him.

Then I want him, his family and all involved with his crimes to be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law with them all doing proper serious time in prison.

trump's only way to stay out of prison is for either congress to throw him out or he quits.

That way pence can pardon him.

If we throw him out with our vote everyone properly faces justice.

However, that gives him a year to do more damage. We see the consequences of his terrible choices happening right now in Syria. Our allies are being slaughtered and are forced to join up with Russia. Russia has taken over a base we controlled. Which has never happened with our military before. Innocent people are paying with their lives, isis now are out of those prisons and will come to America to commit acts of terror because trump is president.

political science is not mathematics. 20 experts can give you 20 different pieces of analysis looking at the same numbers!

Wrong

The real voters are not polled correctly by the fraud polls

Likely voters are the correct way

With Zogby and Rasmussen who has the Hispanic men citizens soaring for trump

That is very funny.
You disagree with other polls but you believe Rasmussen.
Rasmussen is the most unscientific unverified polls out there.

Did you checked it out yourself how bad Rasmussen is?

The polls are wrong way more often then they are right...so why do we even pay any attention to them?....even the way a question is phrased can determine the outcome....how its worded and time of day when the call is made...or where the poll is conducted...what part of the country and where in the city can change a poll drastically...the pollsters know all of this and if they have a biased opinion the poll will reflect that....
If over 50% of American voters wanted Trump impeached Pelosi would hold a vote in congress...the poll is not true...not even close...if the swamp impeached Trump they would have hell to pay for it and they know it....so that CNN Gallup poll is not even worthy of being added to the paper roll next to your toilet....

Well Fox News polls is no different with CNN. So what is the problem.

Look at his popularity less than 40% from polls after polls.

You don’t have to pay attention but your Boi does.

His base does not even support him after his cut and run in Syria. His "Christian" supporters are pissed because Christian Kurds are being slaughtered by Turkish Forces.

45 sold out of Kurdish Allies, allowed a U.S. Army Base in Syria to be surrendered to Russia AND U.S. Forces have no means of escape because roads have been cut Turkish Forces.

Our N.A.T.O. Ally Turkey is shelling U.S. Forces.

And Cons are cheering this.

Sadly stupid.

Now gallup.

Now 52% support removing Trump.

The highest it ever got for NIXON was 58%. Bad news for Trump.

Well 52% is just the start. More evidence are being gathered.

1. If he cannot stop the invasion of Endrogan against the slaughter of Kurds. I can assure you that number will go higher.

2. If the conspiracy crap that he cooked against the Bidens came out empty. That numbers will go higher.

Well, GALLUP did the same poll for Nixon. When it got to 58%, Nixon resigned rather than face impeachment and removal by congress. Trump's at 52% now, not far from Nixon's 58%.
Nixon did something very wrong and tried to cover it up....I will give you a shot at what I've been asking all day without even an attempted answer from any of you libs...
What law did Trump break?...what has he done to be impeached...everyone says he harmed national security....HOW?.....care to give it a try?....

HOW? Are you asking a question?

What difference does it make? If Trump rape a woman or a dog in front of you. You still love him.

Asking Zelensky a favor to dig garbage of his political enemies is against the law.
For trump supporters like you that is acceptable.

Asking China to dig dirt against his political enemies. Is against the law.

Now gallup.

1. If he cannot stop the invasion of Endrogan against the slaughter of Kurds. I can assure you that number will go higher.

2. If the conspiracy crap that he cooked against the Bidens came out empty. That numbers will go higher.

3. If the Trade Wars is not settled. Affecting American consumers and losing jobs.

That 52% number will go higher than 58%.

Wrong

The real voters are not polled correctly by the fraud polls

Likely voters are the correct way

With Zogby and Rasmussen who has the Hispanic men citizens soaring for trump

That is very funny.
You disagree with other polls but you believe Rasmussen.
Rasmussen is the most unscientific unverified polls out there.

Did you checked it out yourself how bad Rasmussen is?

Likely voters is what rasmassen and Zogby polls. And much better for trump

Averaging in with those less likely voters is a fraud way to rig the elections

Adults running around in the states are not equal to registered and likely voters

Now gallup.

3. If the Trade Wars is not settled. Affecting American consumers and losing jobs.

That 52% number will go higher than 58%.

You are not looking at the real power

The men and the military who have already made their judgement that democrats are guilty of high treason !!

That is by far the real poll

Forum List

Back