Gallup: 50% of Americans Say Obama's Presidency Is a 'Failure'

But you have to admit, it was embarrassing everytime Jordan basically tea-bagged Larry every time he played @ the Garden :eek:

Jordan didn't start winning titles til Bird and Magic's careers were essentially over.

Just sayin'

Not true.

Magic was still hitting prime numbers in Lakers vs. Bulls. In fact, Magic's numbers didn't even begin to fall off in any category. He also played the 3rd most amount of minutes, in his career, his last year.

But anyhoo - thaT'S irrelevant, he couldn't control his age and era.

Sans
his brief return to the league, Magic's last season was the year Jordan won his first title. That was also Bird's second to last season and OG Big Three was way over the hill at that point.

I still think Jordan was the greatest ever but he didn't achieve that greatness til the powerhouses of the 80's were done for.

Are you aware that in the context of that quote, machines are 'capital?'

Yes. That is the point.

Let me guess? You are a gubmint employee or dependent, aren't you?

No, I'm a job creator.

?

As in the Pelosian use of food stamps to create jobs perhaps.

But to your point, capital has indeed captured and replaced much of the utility of labor since the industrial and technological revolutions.

You don't understand any of it, so why post?

Jordan didn't start winning titles til Bird and Magic's careers were essentially over.

Just sayin'

Not true.

Magic was still hitting prime numbers in Lakers vs. Bulls. In fact, Magic's numbers didn't even begin to fall off in any category. He also played the 3rd most amount of minutes, in his career, his last year.

Sans
his brief return to the league, Magic's last season was the year Jordan won his first title. That was also Bird's second to last season and OG Big Three was way over the hill at that point.

I still think Jordan was the greatest ever but he didn't achieve that greatness til the powerhouses of the 80's were done for.

Magic hit all career numbers the year Jordan beat him, in the NBA finals. He posterized him.

I still think Jordan was the greatest ever

Yea, but he couldn't play baseball. The "Great American" game.

Just kidding you. I like Mike. I just like baseball better.

Lets go wayback. wayback to the time when Rethugs were a meaningful, pertinent party. That represented the interests of all Americans. When they were not afraid of big mouth radio announcers. When they had a bit of common sense. When they understood that Americans do not want the guvmint in our bedrooms.

Who are these people that have hijacked what used to be a respectable political party?

What you all have created is a big joke called the Tparty Rethugs.
Thugs??

Hell.....most of 'em barely qualify as viable-lifeforms (with fully-functioning gray-matter).

303.gif

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lUPMjC9mq5Y]9.12 DC TEA PARTY - March Footage with Interviews - YouTube[/ame]

258.gif

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fevga9jUC48]9.12 DC TEA PARTY - Interview B-Roll - YouTube[/ame]

282.png
282.png
282.png

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mKKKgua7wQk]SARAH PALIN BOOK SIGNING - Interviews with Supporters - YouTube[/ame]

520.gif

Yes. That is the point.

Let me guess? You are a gubmint employee or dependent, aren't you?

No, I'm a job creator.

?

But to your point, capital has indeed captured and replaced much of the utility of labor since the industrial and technological revolutions.

:lol: Oh very funny!

So, your feeling is that due to advancements in technology, labor no longer precedes capital? What point, exactly are you trying to make?

Cause you're kinda looking like a very generic shit-talker at this point.

Not true.

Sans

Magic hit all career numbers the year Jordan beat him, in the NBA finals. He posterized him.

No, he didn't.....

I still think Jordan was the greatest ever

Yea, but he couldn't play baseball. The "Great American" game.

Just kidding you. I like Mike. I just like baseball better.

^ this isn't 100% accurate.

He was at least good enough to make a failed run @ it.

Most baseball players in the US don't even make it there. He was forced to tryout like everyone else, too.

Lets go wayback. wayback to the time when Rethugs were a meaningful, pertinent party. That represented the interests of all Americans. When they were not afraid of big mouth radio announcers. When they had a bit of common sense. When they understood that Americans do not want the guvmint in our bedrooms.

Who are these people that have hijacked what used to be a respectable political party?

What you all have created is a big joke called the Tparty Rethugs.

Keep clicking your heels Dorothy and hang onto Toto. You're not home yet in 2012.

What part of" Dems got their ass handed to them in 2010" did you miss?

:lol:

Sans

No, he didn't.....

NBA.com: Magic Johnson Career Stats

you lemme know how 90-91 was any different than the rest of his career....where were the dips, etc?

19.4 ppg.
career: 19.5

12.5 apg
career: 11.2

7rpg
career: 7.2

minutes:2933
(above career avg)

No, he didn't.....

you lemme know how 90-91 was any different than the rest of his career....where were the dips, etc?

19.4 ppg.

12.5 apg

7rpg

(above career avg)

Ah, I misinterpreted what you were saying. I took "career numbers" as career highs.

That's how they are manipulating results

Tell you what, if the info does not coincide with a rethug belief, it must be wrong or manipulated. What a crock of shit.

Don't worry about them polls. You Rethugs got this election in the bag.
Yeah......just like the last time......another "slam-dunk"......

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JmcqDBT37SQ&feature=related]World Reacts to Obama Victory - YouTube[/ame]​

whoo000o0oo

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7xx3gGMY8cE]Bulls vs. Lakers - 1991 NBA Finals Game 5 (Bulls win first championship) - YouTube[/ame]

No, he didn't.....

19.4 ppg.

12.5 apg

7rpg

(above career avg)

Ah, I misinterpreted what you were saying. I took "career numbers" as career highs.

It happens. My point was, he wasn't at that point on the decline due to age, yet. It's not factual by the numbers, and the plac e the team ended up @ on the year.

No, I'm a job creator.

?

:lol: Oh very funny!

So, your feeling is that due to advancements in technology, labor no longer precedes capital?

No, dimwit. The point is labor and its utility to PRODUCTIVITY has been massively devalued thanks to automation and science which has shifted the burden and gain to capital investment.

But you don't get it, so just resume repeating to yourself 'O-bama..... O-bama.... O-bama...'

LOL

Obama: foreign policy B basically Bush III
domestic policy B
economic policy D
energy policy C
Administration cabinet C-
Effectivness of administration policies D
BS meter A
golf game B+
Maybe a backup for a weaker team that needs a temporary starter in case their draft pick does not start well.
We can do better than Obama and Romney is the man.
....If you're a big-fan of the U.S. auto-industry goin'.....
BELLY-UP!!!!!!

Take a look at those toss up state numbers.

RealClearPolitics - 2012 Election Maps - Battle for White House

Poor nutter....

I did. At this point in time you only have a 46 point difference with the lead being Obama but there are 130 in play.

Interesting. But not a win for the White House.

And of that 130 Obama is ahead of Romney in every state. That's one serious uphill battle Mitt his facing.

The GOP chances of taking the White House in November look grim.

What's really strange is the disparity in the findings. I went to the links that GT put up and AP was polling adults.

Then at USA today they have the battle between Obama and Romney/Santorum neck and neck. I'll put that link up because we were discussing the findings from RCP swing state polls.

Check this out:

Swing states poll: Health care victories hurt Obama and Romney in 2012

They are actually all over the place.

The one thing that worries me with the pollsters these days (bi partisan talk here) is when say for example Obama is made to look via pollsters for media outlets like a shoe in, it actually suppresses the volunteerism (is that a word?)or votes for your candidate.

It makes people lazy. Yes it gives a feel good moment for the media outlet and supporters, but then you really run the risk of low turn out at the polls because of over confidence.

Thank goodness the polls finally do usually get really tight in September. Mainly because the pollsters don't want to look like idiots.

Forum List

Back