Gaddafi Defeats UN and Decomposes NATO!

And these are why I tell you Muammar Gaddafi is not the "demon" or "mad dog" he is portrayed as by Western nations and others. While a "tyrant" by national tradition, Gaddafi is more an iconoclast than most people would like to admit.

You of course know that Gaddafi's bodyguards include females. Right? Something you cannot say of almost any nation on Planet Earth!

Did you know that there is 92.4% male literacy and 72% female literacy in Libya? - https://www.cia.gov/library/publications/the-world-factbook/geos/ly.html

I dare you to show me any Arab or African nation that can match that! His flaws notwithstanding, Muammar Gaddafi is not a bad guy; except, of course, to those who cannot easily manipulate Muammar Gaddafi.

Like I said I don't support our intervention in Libya, and I just listed the concessions Ghaddafi made to the West however there is obviously a large segment of the Libyan population that hates him and wants him gone, otherwise there would be no rebellion. Its always easy to assume how things are inside a country when you never been there, maybe you should talk to some real life Libyans about how they feel about their dear leader.

And these are why I tell you Muammar Gaddafi is not the "demon" or "mad dog" he is portrayed as by Western nations and others. While a "tyrant" by national tradition, Gaddafi is more an iconoclast than most people would like to admit.

You of course know that Gaddafi's bodyguards include females. Right? Something you cannot say of almost any nation on Planet Earth!

Did you know that there is 92.4% male literacy and 72% female literacy in Libya? - https://www.cia.gov/library/publications/the-world-factbook/geos/ly.html

I dare you to show me any Arab or African nation that can match that! His flaws notwithstanding, Muammar Gaddafi is not a bad guy; except, of course, to those who cannot easily manipulate Muammar Gaddafi.

Like I said I don't support our intervention in Libya, and I just listed the concessions Ghaddafi made to the West however there is obviously a large segment of the Libyan population that hates him and wants him gone, otherwise there would be no rebellion. Its always easy to assume how things are inside a country when you never been there, maybe you should talk to some real life Libyans about how they feel about their dear leader.

Again (and especially for High_Gravity): While Libyans are mainly concerned with "tyrant" Gaddafi's resignation, Gaddafi sees bigger a threat - Western forces out to plunder! And as long as Western bullies are propping Libyan rebels, Gaddafi will fight to death to free his Libya from reins of imperialists.

Lest I forget - In "End of Chieftan Presidency" you will find detail on African tyranny the result of African tradition.

I just can't route for a leader that hires mercenaries to kill off his own people.

That's just a level of insane I just can't grasp.

And what level of insanity would you place the Plutonium Experiment, Tuskegee Experiment and US-engineered 911 tragedies?

I suspect a sock puppet here. Not sure who yet, but his style is very much the same as that well known jerk, Yukon!

Again (and especially for High_Gravity): While Libyans are mainly concerned with "tyrant" Gaddafi's resignation, Gaddafi sees bigger a threat - Western forces out to plunder! And as long as Western bullies are propping Libyan rebels, Gaddafi will fight to death to free his Libya from reins of imperialists.

Lest I forget - In "End of Chieftan Presidency" you will find detail on African tyranny the result of African tradition.

From what I hear Ghaddafi is negociating an exit strategy, I don't think he is "fighting to the death" anymore.

Colin, cannot stand truth, can you? Did you know it is very typical of the shallow-minded to simply become frustrated when lost for reasonable argument?

Let me see if I'm grasping this.

Since africa has a long history of being ruled by ruthless tyrants, it's OK for Gadd to be a ruthless tyrant.

Is that the gist?

So this is what the sock calling himself LAfrique supports is it!

Libyan women and girls who become pregnant through rape risk being murdered by their own families in so-called "honour killings", according to aid workers.

Rape is a sensitive topic worldwide, but in this country it is even more of a taboo.

"In Libya when rape occurs, it seems to be a whole village or town which is seen to be dishonoured," says Arafat Jamal of the UN refugee agency, UNHCR.

Libyan charities say they are getting reports that in the west of the country, which is particularly conservative, Col Muammar Gaddafi's forces have tended to rape women and girls in front of their fathers and brothers.

BBC News - Libya rape victims face 'honour killings'

You may be a sock, LAfrique, but it doesn't change the fact that you are a swine!

So this is what the sock calling himself LAfrique supports is it!

Libyan women and girls who become pregnant through rape risk being murdered by their own families in so-called "honour killings", according to aid workers.

Rape is a sensitive topic worldwide, but in this country it is even more of a taboo.

"In Libya when rape occurs, it seems to be a whole village or town which is seen to be dishonoured," says Arafat Jamal of the UN refugee agency, UNHCR.

Libyan charities say they are getting reports that in the west of the country, which is particularly conservative, Col Muammar Gaddafi's forces have tended to rape women and girls in front of their fathers and brothers.

BBC News - Libya rape victims face 'honour killings'

You may be a sock, LAfrique, but it doesn't change the fact that you are a swine!

He probably does, rape is rampant in many parts of Africa and not really considered a crime.

Since africa has a long history of being ruled by ruthless tyrants, it's OK for Gadd to be a ruthless tyrant.

Is that the gist?

No, Two Thumbs! I simply pointing out that what people mistake as dictatorship in Africa is a form of tyranny the result of African tradition. Most of what African leaders do and leaders elsewhere are often do are supported by laws of their various nations. And all people ought to do about those activities they do not appreciate by their various governments is to challenge those laws in court. Trying to oust a leader or government official for unpleasant acts and yet not addressing the very law that permits them to do as they do is foolishness, since next official is mostly to continue in footstep of predecessor.

You want to stop your government officials? Then first check to see what your law says about them and their actions, and take them on via the law.

And I repeat:

While Muammar Gaddafi is seen as national tyrant (the result of national tradition), Gaddafi is in fact a freedom fighter at International level. Gaddafi is more a human than all the members of AU, UN and NATO!

While retirement is due, colonel Gaddafi, you will only retire out of respect for your people and the law of your nation! Neither the AU nor the UN nor the US nor NATO has the authority to dictate what should happen in Libya!

Is that the gist?

No, Two Thumbs! I simply pointing out that what people mistake as dictatorship in Africa is a form of tyranny the result of African tradition. Most of what African leaders do and leaders elsewhere are often do are supported by laws of their various nations. And all people ought to do about those activities they do not appreciate by their various governments is to challenge those laws in court. Trying to oust a leader or government official for unpleasant acts and yet not addressing the very law that permits them to do as they do is foolishness, since next official is mostly to continue in footstep of predecessor.

You want to stop your government officials? Then first check to see what your law says about them and their actions, and take them on via the law.

When dealing with tyrants, there is no chance to take them to court, since they will either threaten your family or kill you outright.

Gadd is no different.

fyi; I'm against us killing Lybians as we are doing so now.

Is that the gist?

When dealing with tyrants, there is no chance to take them to court, since they will either threaten your family or kill you outright.

Gadd is no different.

fyi; I'm against us killing Libyans as we are doing so now.

Two Thumbs, the people of Africa and other developing nations have always been capable of handling their oppressive governments. The only time these people have a real problem is when their government or they are propped by so-called developed nations, whose motives are often very different from that of the natives.

Forum List

Back