Gaddafi Defeats UN and Decomposes NATO!

No, Toronado, I do not hate Gaddafi. I have always admires Gaddafi for his tenacity vis-a-vis Western nations bent on colonizing developing nations. And while I strongly believe that people past 70 should retire from public offices, I am however aware that most of these 70+ remain in office (both abroad and in the US) because some unaddressed law gives them the right to pitch tents in public offices.

Ha, Daveman, I see you are one of those political conservatives who knows not and know not that you know not. And by the way, Daveman, simplicity is a wonderful trait to have.

Bite me La Freak fuck. You dumb fuckers didn't "invent" oil. Without that very fortunate little quirk of nature and the dying off of trillions upon trillions of little marine animals you would only have some raw materials for making glass. AKA sand. It might be YOUR oil(less than % of the worlds supply) but it was OUR hard earned money that paid for the extraction of it.

AND... You are damned lucky we pay you anything for it seeing as how the Germans and Italians already had taken it from you in WWII and we saved your stupid asses from certain extinction by the Nazis and Fascists. That little bit of information conveniently gets forgotten...N'est Pas???

What we SHOULD have done is let the AXIS wipe you stupid fuckers off the map first...then take your country. You arab morons have been the main source of American death from conflict for the last 50 years. Frankly ...you are not worth the trouble.

You don't like it we are the Big Dog on the planet? Tough shit. Your stupid blathering about how that POS Gudaffi "won" something against NATO or the UN is just more cause to squash you stupid fucks once and for all and have it done with. How's THAT for diplomacy? Dead terrorist..dead freedom fighter...what's the difference? I think both ideas are half right.

Huggy, you should have stayed in school and finished 12th grade (or least attend your English classes), and you today would be able to use proper English to express yourself!

Tigerbob, keep digging your ice. I am sure you eventually will make a hole big enough to bury your head.

Last edited:
Colin, terrorist is very subjective. In the 1770s, the British called North Americans resisting them terrorist; the British also called Nelson Mandela a terrorist for opposing inhumane acts by immigrants in his homeland; Mahatma Gandhi was also called rebel in a bedsheet for resisting foreign impositions upon his people, etc.

Terrorist is very, very subjective. "One man's terrorist," as someone correctly spoke, "is another man's freedom fighter."

Ha, Daveman, I see you are one of those political conservatives who knows not and know not that you know not. And by the way, Daveman, simplicity is a wonderful trait to have.
In a way, you're right. I'm one of those political conservatives who knows that terrorists should be shot in the head until they are dead.

Simple enough for you?

Well then, soldier Daveman! You can point your gun at the US government, British government, French government, UN and NATO. These, by all accounts, are the worst terrorists on Planet Earth. Fair deal?

Last edited:
Colin, terrorist is very subjective. In the 1770s, the British called North Americans resisting them terrorist; the British also called Nelson Mandela a terrorist for opposing inhumane acts by immigrants in his homeland; Mahatma Gandhi was also called rebel in a bedsheet for resisting foreign impositions upon his people, etc.

Terrorist is very, very subjective. "One man's terrorist," as someone correctly spoke, "is another man's freedom fighter."

And as I said...you are a terrorist sympathiser. Your mutterings cut no mustard around here.

Well then, soldier Daveman! You can point your gun at the US government, British government, French government, UN and NATO. These, by all accounts are the worst terrorists on Planet Earth. Fair deal?
By all accounts of stupid people whose governments lie to them and tell them the Western world is responsible for all their problems, while treating them like shit and keeping them stuck in the 7th Century.

And where is "here"? In Colin's little brain begging for a little body to be housed in?

No, Toronado, I do not hate Gaddafi. I have always admires Gaddafi for his tenacity vis-a-vis Western nations bent on colonizing developing nations. And while I strongly believe that people past 70 should retire from public offices, I am however aware that most of these 70+ remain in office (both abroad and in the US) because some unaddressed law gives them the right to pitch tents in public offices.

We disagree fundamentally then. I will entertain thoughts of Truman being a murderer, Bush a terrorist, or Obama wrong for invading Pakistan.

Also as previously stated I can admire even the tenacity of the Germans in defense. However I must call a spade a spade. Humanity would be better w/o Gaddafi in power now or twenty years ago.

We disagree fundamentally then. I will entertain thoughts of Truman being a murderer, Bush a terrorist, or Obama wrong for invading Pakistan.

Also as previously stated I can admire even the tenacity of the Germans in defense. However I must call a spade a spade. Humanity would be better w/o Gaddafi in power now or twenty years ago.

Toronado, just your opinion, and you are surely entitled to your opinion! I however rejoice at Muammar Gaddafi's tenure in power! To see an African, who several would prefer to have suppressed and always beneath them, take on and out gang he is naturally better than, fills my heart with gladness!

Muammar Gaddafi will retire and knows he should. However, being forced by gang that for years have sought his demise for his perceptiveness only prolongs his resignation. While other Libyans are mainly concerned with Gaddafi's resignation, Gaddafi sees a bigger threat - Western forces out to plunder! And as long as Western bullies are propping Libyan rebels, Gaddafi will fight to death to free his Libya from reins of imperialists.

High_Gravity, why do I have the impression that you appear to exist in slow motion?

NATO got into Libya full force because the UN was defeated. Did you know that just days ago (and I provided link in original post), Gates was pleading for more support from NATO numbers? With all the Hi-Tech toys NATO stomped Libya with (as if up against the Star Fleet Enterprise), does it not make you wonder why defense sec Gates would have to be begging NATO members for more assistance?

High_Gravity, cut-down on your drinking and smoking and learn to think! By the way, Gaddafi had offered exit deal twice before US and NATO's absurd assault - once by himself and via the AU, but both declined by rebels being propped by imperialists.

High_Gravity, why do I have the impression that you appear to exist in slow motion?

NATO got into Libya full force because the UN was defeated. Did you know that just days ago (and I provided link in original post), Gates was pleading for more support from NATO numbers? With all the Hi-Tech toys NATO stomped Libya with (as if up against the Star Fleet Enterprise), does it not make you wonder why defense sec Gates would have to be begging NATO members for more assistance?

High_Gravity, cut-down on your drinking and smoking and learn to think! By the way, Gaddafi had offered exit deal twice before US and NATO's absurd assault - once by himself and via the AU, but both declined by rebels being propped by imperialists.

Excuse me? High ranking members of Gaddafis regime are defecting by the day, every day more and more countries recognize the rebels as the legit government of Libya. The Arabs already turned their back on Libya before this started, if anyone here is thinking in slow motion it is YOU son. Remove your lips from Gaddafis buttcheeks and wake up and see whats really happening here.

High_Gravity, I simply speak the truth. Whether you admit it or not, the fact remains that Muammar Gaddafi is more a human than all the AU members who signed his death warrant by supporting colonialists into Libya, more a human than all the Arabs you speak of and more a human than bully gang in his nation seeking to oust Gaddafi for informing them he will campaign to repudiate both dollar and euro as trading currency in Africa!

Muammar Gaddafi is not and has never been in the pockets of Western imperialists. Now, can you say the same of the members of the Arab League and AU who signed his death warrant?

High_Gravity, I simply speak the truth. Whether you admit it or not, the fact remains that Muammar Gaddafi is more a human than all the AU members who signed his death warrant by supporting colonialists into Libya, more a human than all the Arabs you speak of and more a human than bully gang in his nation seeking to oust Gaddafi for informing them he will campaign to repudiate both dollar and euro as trading currency in Africa!

Muammar Gaddafi is not and has never been in the pockets of Western imperialists. Now, can you say the same of the members of the Arab League and AU who signed his death warrant?

First off I don't agree with our intervention in Libya, but you are wrong about Ghaddafi.

PH2009070902424.jpg

During the Bush administration Ghaddafi turned over his WMD's, renounced terrorism, paid reparation to the victims families from the Lockerbie bombing, helped the US track Al Qaeda agents in his country, restored diplomatic relations with the West and let Western oil companies back into Libya. Ghaddafi was playing ball with the US and the West, he stopped being this freedom fighter you are imagining back in the 80s before Reagan bombed his dumb ass.

And these are why I tell you Muammar Gaddafi is not the "demon" or "mad dog" he is portrayed as by Western nations and others. While a "tyrant" by national tradition, Gaddafi is more an iconoclast than most people would like to admit.

You of course know that Gaddafi's bodyguards include females. Right? Something you cannot say of almost any nation on Planet Earth!

Did you know that there is 92.4% male literacy and 72% female literacy in Libya? - https://www.cia.gov/library/publications/the-world-factbook/geos/ly.html

I dare you to show me any Arab or African nation that can match that! His flaws notwithstanding, Muammar Gaddafi is not a bad guy; except, of course, to those who cannot easily manipulate Muammar Gaddafi.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back