Gaddafi Defeats UN and Decomposes NATO!

No, Two Thumbs! I simply pointing out that what people mistake as dictatorship in Africa is a form of tyranny the result of African tradition. Most of what African leaders do and leaders elsewhere are often do are supported by laws of their various nations. And all people ought to do about those activities they do not appreciate by their various governments is to challenge those laws in court. Trying to oust a leader or government official for unpleasant acts and yet not addressing the very law that permits them to do as they do is foolishness, since next official is mostly to continue in footstep of predecessor.

You want to stop your government officials? Then first check to see what your law says about them and their actions, and take them on via the law.

When dealing with tyrants, there is no chance to take them to court, since they will either threaten your family or kill you outright.

Gadd is no different.

fyi; I'm against us killing Libyans as we are doing so now.

Two Thumbs, the people of Africa and other developing nations have always been capable of handling their oppressive governments. The only time these people have a real problem is when their government or they are propped by so-called developed nations, whose motives are often very different from that of the natives.

Good to learn that you also support ending foriegn aid to these 3rd world helll holes.

I've been saying that for years.

When dealing with tyrants, there is no chance to take them to court, since they will either threaten your family or kill you outright.

Gadd is no different.

FYI: I'm against us killing Libyans as we are doing so now.

Two Thumbs, the people of Africa and other developing nations have always been capable of handling their oppressive governments. The only time these people have a real problem is when their government or they are propped by so-called developed nations, whose motives are often very different from that of the natives.

Good to learn that you also support ending foreign aid to these 3rd world hell holes.

If these nations were indeed "hell holes," then we would not be in them killing and be killed, would we?

Good to learn that you also support ending foreign aid to these 3rd world hell holes.

If these nations were indeed "hell holes," then we would not be in them killing and be killed, would we?

You are correct they are not hell holes, they are shit holes.

Only a machine programmed to parrot directives would voice that noted world bullies and imperialists are in African nations killing and being killed for nothing -

Please, High_Gravity, do get back to your smoking and drinking.

I am aware of that fact, High_Gravity. Robots have no choice but to always follow directives of programmers; unless of course disabled or unplugged.

I am aware of that fact, High_Gravity. Robots have no choice but to always follow directives of programmers; unless of course disabled or unplugged.

I didn't know robots got drunk and fucked women, good to know.

With our technological advances, we have robots - humanoids (as in case of Terminator or Robocop), doppelgangers (copies of people) and zombies (used to be humans now under influence of nano devices and without will of their own) - and they can do almost anything any true human can. Robots do no think and cannot reason: They can and will only perform as commanded.

With our technological advances, we have robots - humanoids (as in case of Terminator or Robocop), doppelgangers (copies of people) and zombies (used to be humans now under influence of nano devices and without will of their own) - and they can do almost anything any true human can. Robots do no think and cannot reason: They can and will only perform as commanded.

So you must be one of Gaddafis robots.

Oh, hi there, Daveman! How are you today? Left you health saving recipe in a discussion. Hope you saw it. Good day!

So you must be one of Gaddafi's robots.

No, High_Gravity, you are the robot. I am true human and here to inform and set records straight.

So you must be one of Gaddafi's robots.

No, High_Gravity, you are the robot. I am true human and here to inform and set records straight.

LOL really? all you have done is worship Gaddafi as if he were a god.:lol:

No, we don't. Stop being stupid, unless, as I suspect, you simply can't help it.

No, we don't. Stop being stupid, unless, as I suspect, you simply can't help it.

I think Lafrique has watched Terminator Rise of the Machines too many times.:lol:

I think Lafrique has watched Terminator Rise of the Machines too many times.:lol:

Hey, LaFreak! That's fiction, not a documentary. :lol:

High_Gravity, I worship not Muammar Gaddaif: I simply pointed out a crucial fact in this 2011 Muammar Gaddafi v. Western bullies saga. Accept it or not, truth is:

Muammar Gaddafi has wrought great honor to Africa in standing up against and confounding imperialists whose only interest in Africa is to further plunder! For this, the shortfalls of Gaddafi will always appear minute to me.

Dear Daveman:

(And thank you, Daveman, for finally answering my question. Below is tip for handling aftermath of war - my emphasis:

1). Throw away all medications you have been put on - these addictive meds. will never help you deal with anything: They are only for steady income flow for the pharmaceutical industry, doctors and the supposed people watch the FDA;

2). A daily blend drink of beets. carrots, celery stalk (juiced) and lettuce (pureed) then together with little garlic will help your system; and

3). Manage what you can and trust God to manage the rest.

Good day!)

And by the way, Daveman and all, some science fiction are hand-tipping. It is no secret that most fictional writers are in fact relating their views or knowledge on events in their era in a very politically correct manner.

If one were told about 70 years ago that you could acquired a degree or run a business from a bedroom, what do you supposed would have been said of the messenger? But the Information Super Highway (Internet, that is) today makes all these and much more possible.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back