Gaddafi Defeats UN and Decomposes NATO!

Dear Daveman:

(And thank you, Daveman, for finally answering my question. Below is tip for handling aftermath of war - my emphasis:

1). Throw away all medications you have been put on - these addictive meds. will never help you deal with anything: They are only for steady income flow for the pharmaceutical industry, doctors and the supposed people watch the FDA;

2). A daily blend drink of beets. carrots, celery stalk (juiced) and lettuce (pureed) then together with little garlic will help your system; and

3). Manage what you can and trust God to manage the rest.

Good day!)
You're not a doctor, but you play an idiot on the internet.

And by the way, Daveman and all, some science fiction are hand-tipping. It is no secret that most fictional writers are in fact relating their views or knowledge on events in their era in a very politically correct manner.

If one were told about 70 years ago that you could acquired a degree or run a business from a bedroom, what do you supposed would have been said of the messenger? But the Information Super Highway (Internet, that is) today makes all these and much more possible.

Yeah. So where's your proof of these doppelgangers and nano-zombies you claim we currently have?

And by the way, Daveman and all, some science fiction are hand-tipping. It is no secret that most fictional writers are in fact relating their views or knowledge on events in their era in a very politically correct manner.

If one were told about 70 years ago that you could acquired a degree or run a business from a bedroom, what do you supposed would have been said of the messenger? But the Information Super Highway (Internet, that is) today makes all these and much more possible.

Yeah. So where's your proof of these doppelgangers and nano-zombies you claim we currently have?

Lafrique must be smoking some really good Ganja.:cuckoo:

Good thing he's not in Libya.

Penalties for drug offences are severe and include the death penalty or life imprisonment.​

Penalties for drug offences are severe and include the death penalty or life imprisonment.​

Clowns that worship guys like Gaddafi and Ahmadinjad had no idea what life is really like in the countries they guys control, they wouldn't last 15 minutes over there with their stupid liberal asses.

Clowns that worship guys like Gaddafi and Ahmadinjad had no idea what life is really like in the countries they guys control, they wouldn't last 15 minutes over there with their stupid liberal asses.
"No! No! I supported you guys on the internet! Why are you throwing me in prison?!"

:lol:

"No! No! I supported you guys on the internet! Why are you throwing me in prison?!"

:lol:

:lol::lol::lol::lol::clap2:

I am sorry to inform you that I believe you are one of them. And if you do not appreciate being fixed with electronics devices that renders you non-human, contact doctor Roger Leir: Roger Leir is expert in implant removal.

I am sorry to inform you that I believe you are one of them. And if you do not appreciate being fixed with electronics devices that renders you non-human, contact doctor Roger Leir: Roger Leir is expert in implant removal.
So you got nothin'. Gasp.

:rofl:

You're dismissed, nutcase.

Unlike the likes of Daveman and High_Gravity, I simply states facts and speak the truth. Thus, it is not unusual to find me supporting people when they are right, though I may not share their entire political views. I have already made this known, but I guess you only see what you want to see.

Unlike the likes of Daveman and High_Gravity, I simply states facts and speak the truth. Thus, it is not unusual to find me supporting people when they are right, though I may not share their entire political views. I have already made this known, but I guess you only see what you want to see.

:bsflag:

Dear Daveman:

(And thank you, Daveman, for finally answering my question. Below is tip for handling aftermath of war - my emphasis:

1). Throw away all medications you have been put on - these addictive meds. will never help you deal with anything: They are only for steady income flow for the pharmaceutical industry, doctors and the supposed people watch the FDA;

2). A daily blend drink of beets. carrots, celery stalk (juiced) and lettuce (pureed) then together with little garlic will help your system; and

3). Manage what you can and trust God to manage the rest.

Good day!)
You're not a doctor, but you play an idiot on the internet.

Daveman, at least no one will blame me for not reaching out to you. Good-luck!

High_Gravity, since you are completely out of words, I think you soon will be heading to the assembly table. Please, get back to your drinking and smoking.

Muammar Gaddafi has wrought great honor to Africa in decomposing noted world bullies and enemies of Africa! While Gaddafi may be seen as a tyrant at national level (and the result of African tradition), Muammar Gaddafi is nonetheless a

Muammar Gaddafi has wrought great honor to Africa in decomposing noted world bullies and enemies of Africa! While Gaddafi may be seen as a tyrant at national level (and the result of African tradition), Muammar Gaddafi is nonetheless a FREEDOM FIGHTER at International level!

Last edited:
Muammar Gaddafi has wrought great honor to Africa in decomposing noted world bullies and enemies of Africa! While Gaddafi may be seen as a tyrant at national level (and the result of African tradition), Muammar Gaddafi is nonetheless a FREEDOM FIGHTER at International level!

This is why Africa is the way it is, because of idiots like you who look on people like Gaddafi and Mugabe as gods when their just vicious tyrants who abuse their people like red headed step children.

US secretary of State, Hillary Clinton, is begging African leaders to demand Gaddafi step down immediately. When the African Union (AU) after it stupidly signed Gaddafi's death warrant by unsuspectingly supporting absurd assault of Gaddafi and Libya proposed resolution to the Libya crisis, the US, UN, NATO and Libyan rebels all declined. Just before intense bombings months ago, Gaddafi humbly ran to AU for joint proposition, but the US, UN and NATO still would not have it.

The situation in Libya probably would not have been this grave had the US, UN and NATO not gone into Libya for their quest for a regime change! And after thousands of lives unnecessarily lost, the US now begs Africans to DEMAND Gaddafi step down - allAfrica.com: Libya: Clinton Presses Africans to Demand Gaddafi Quit

Sorry -- anyone who supports a terrorist like Kadaffy Duck simply isn't credible.

Forum List

Back