FYI Comey & Schiff are on Fox News Sunday right now

Comey's take away from the IG report was that yes, mistakes were made and yes, I was responsible. But the FBI is human and not infallible....
I will have to watch the program later. I suspect they are attempting to soften the criminal referrals coming at them like a freight train. 17 acts, by various people making errors/lies, that benefited Clinton's campaign and Trumps crew being spied on is not just 'human errors'. There are simply to many things showing bias and criminal conduct for it to be "spotty problems"...

There was no way in hell this was happen stance!
Please tell us how that surveillance benefited Clinton's campaign. Please link the leaks and information that the FBI was collecting on Trump prior to election day. Please.
Because it created a faux narrative that Trump was involved with Russia. Geeesh. Not to mention the fact they were being fed everything as their plan was being carried out.

CpmOJ35VUAEUFaf.jpg

Comey was contrite regarding the FISA abuses that Horowitz found.

He admitted to being wrong when he characterized the FISA process as appropriate. He acknowledged that Carter Page was treated unfairly.

He also made sure that FOX viewers know that no spying on Trump nor political bias took place.

Overall good appearance.

Comey's take away from the IG report was that yes, mistakes were made and yes, I was responsible. But the FBI is human and not infallible....
I will have to watch the program later. I suspect they are attempting to soften the criminal referrals coming at them like a freight train. 17 acts, by various people making errors/lies, that benefited Clinton's campaign and Trumps crew being spied on is not just 'human errors'. There are simply to many things showing bias and criminal conduct for it to be "spotty problems"...

Please tell us how that surveillance benefited Clinton's campaign. Please link the leaks and information that the FBI was collecting on Trump prior to election day. Please.
Because it created a faux narrative that Trump was involved with Russia. Geeesh. Not to mention the fact they were being fed everything as their plan was being carried out.
Did I know about that Russia thing BEFORE the election? I remember the pussy grabbing, etc., but not the Russia thing....

Comey was contrite regarding the FISA abuses that Horowitz found.

He admitted to being wrong when he characterized the FISA process as appropriate. He acknowledged that Carter Page was treated unfairly.

He also made sure that FOX viewers know that no spying on Trump nor political bias took place.

Overall good appearance.
It was bull shit spin... They did this knowingly, with forethought and malice. This was a COVER MY ASS FROM PROSECUTION interview. These co-conspirators of a Coup D'etat need to be hung!

The very thing from a bar comment that got this whole scam going........Imagine that.

Calling him a Russian agent.........BS.

And now he is SUING...............Fitting that he admits the very thing that got it rolling was unfair........But it sure as hell wasn't a mistake.

Did I know about that Russia thing BEFORE the election? I remember the pussy grabbing, etc., but not the Russia thing....
Yeah, there were rumors being pushed out there. We can guess by who.

The very thing from a bar comment that got this whole scam going........Imagine that.

And now he is SUING...............Fitting that he admits the very thing that got it rolling was unfair........But it sure as hell wasn't a mistake.

Horowitz said that the investigation was properly predicated. Fair.

Dishonest hack.

Okay. Since you wouldn't provide links, I went looking. I found one, and it was in the NY Times. Which explains it--I don't subscribe to them.
The vast majority of comments about Trump being surprisingly friendly toward Putin/Russia were in articles AFTER the whole dossier thing came out in January 2017 and after Trump fired Comey a few months later, which got the Mueller investigation started.

Dishonest hack.
Only dishonesty is that these were mistakes.........that's BS........sell your snake oil elsewhere.

The facts of a long abuse of FISA are uncovered........too dang bad for you.

Dishonest hack.
Only from his narrow point of view from the inside of the bubble. Durham and Barr have the look from the outside+inside and the legal laws binding the FBI.. The whole thing was illegal.

Dishonest hack.
The FBI’s Private Contractors – FISA Abuse, the Steele Dossier & A...

Okay. Since you wouldn't provide links, I went looking. I found one, and it was in the NY Times. Which explains it--I don't subscribe to them.
The vast majority of comments about Trump being surprisingly friendly toward Putin/Russia were in articles AFTER the whole dossier thing came out in January 2017 and after Trump fired Comey a few months later, which got the Mueller investigation started.
You apparently have a short & TERRIBLE memory.

It was RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA all the way up to the election

For years it's been RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA.......

We got Trump.............

After all that.........NOTHING ..........NADA......

Now it's the leftist here saying.............WE DIDN'T SPY........It was all a mistake....a bunch of them....

Excuses...............and nothing more.......the rest was to cover for their own crimes and abuse of gov't........hoping the statues of limitations will run out before they get their sorry butts thrown in jail.

But it sure as hell wasn't a mistake.
BINGO.. WE HAVE A WINNER!!!!

The human spying started long before the FISA warrant was used and without a warrant. Its about to get very messy for Comey, Brennan, and Clapper. they are in deep shit legally! When the illegal use of foreign intel agencies is opened to the public its going to be blood bath.

The British, French, Australian, and other governments that were recruited by Obama and his clown circus have already been deposed and its damming. They intentionally went around our constitutional laws protecting our citizens using them. This is TREASON and Obama knew about it and approved it.

Last edited:

No, it started about the time the left was saying Russia was interfering in our elections. And good for you! You looked for a link! Here is another before the election
Investigating Donald Trump, F.B.I. Sees No Clear Link to Russia
Another in Aug 2016
Donald Trump's Many, Many, Many, Many Ties to Russia

Forum List

Back