FYI Comey & Schiff are on Fox News Sunday right now

Please tell us how that surveillance benefited Clinton's campaign. Please link the leaks and information that the FBI was collecting on Trump prior to election day. Please.
Because it created a faux narrative that Trump was involved with Russia. Geeesh. Not to mention the fact they were being fed everything as their plan was being carried out.
Did I know about that Russia thing BEFORE the election? I remember the pussy grabbing, etc., but not the Russia thing....
Yeah, there were rumors being pushed out there. We can guess by who.
Okay. Since you wouldn't provide links, I went looking. I found one, and it was in the NY Times. Which explains it--I don't subscribe to them.
The vast majority of comments about Trump being surprisingly friendly toward Putin/Russia were in articles AFTER the whole dossier thing came out in January 2017 and after Trump fired Comey a few months later, which got the Mueller investigation started.
You apparently have a short & TERRIBLE memory.

It was RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA all the way up to the election
Might be, Gramps, but I don't recall it being anything but typical campaign nonsense I wouldn't pay much attention to anyway, I guess, which is probably why I don't remember it. That STUPID thing about Trump asking Russia to find Hillary's emails....I swear that was the most boneheaded talking point the Democrats EVER came up with.
But I spent ALL DAY yesterday convinced it was Sunday, too--didn't realize until last night to my great confusion that I had another weekend day coming ....
So you could be right.

Please tell us how that surveillance benefited Clinton's campaign. Please link the leaks and information that the FBI was collecting on Trump prior to election day. Please.
Because it created a faux narrative that Trump was involved with Russia. Geeesh. Not to mention the fact they were being fed everything as their plan was being carried out.
Did I know about that Russia thing BEFORE the election? I remember the pussy grabbing, etc., but not the Russia thing....
Okay. Since you wouldn't provide links, I went looking. I found one, and it was in the NY Times. Which explains it--I don't subscribe to them.
The vast majority of comments about Trump being surprisingly friendly toward Putin/Russia were in articles AFTER the whole dossier thing came out in January 2017 and after Trump fired Comey a few months later, which got the Mueller investigation started.
No, it started about the time the left was saying Russia was interfering in our elections. And good for you! You looked for a link! Here is another before the election
Investigating Donald Trump, F.B.I. Sees No Clear Link to Russia
Another in Aug 2016
Donald Trump's Many, Many, Many, Many Ties to Russia
These aren't NYT are they? Because I've only got one free article left for the month and I don't want to use them on old news.

No, it started about the time the left was saying Russia was interfering in our elections. And good for you! You looked for a link! Here is another before the election
Another in Aug 2016
These aren't NYT are they? Because I've only got one free article left for the month and I don't want to use them on old news.
One is, one isn’t. Here is the beginning of the nyt’s article-

• Oct. 31, 2016

• WASHINGTON — For much of the summer, the F.B.I. pursued a widening investigation into a Russian role in the American presidential campaign. Agents scrutinized advisers close to Donald J. Trump, looked for financial connections with Russian financial figures, searched for those involved in hacking the computers of Democrats, and even chased a lead — which they ultimately came to doubt — about a possible secret channel of email communication from the Trump Organization to a Russian bank.

Law enforcement officials say that none of the investigations so far have found any conclusive or direct link between Mr. Trump and the Russian government. And even the hacking into Democratic emails, F.B.I. and intelligence officials now believe, was aimed at disrupting the presidential election rather than electing Mr. Trump.

Hillary Clinton’s supporters, angry over what they regard as a lack of scrutiny of Mr. Trump by law enforcement officials, pushed for these investigations. In recent days they have also demanded that James B. Comey, the director of the F.B.I., discuss them publicly, as he did last week when he announced that a new batch of emailspossibly connected to Mrs. Clinton had been discovered.

Supporters of Mrs. Clinton have argued that Mr. Trump’s evident affinity for Russia’s president, Vladimir V. Putin — Mr. Trump has called him a great leader and echoed his policies toward NATO, Ukraine and the war in Syria — and the hacks of leading Democrats like John D. Podesta, the chairman of the Clinton campaign, are clear indications that Russia has taken sides in the presidential race and that voters should know what the F.B.I. has found.

The rumors were started for a reason.

LOL...

Chris Wallace is a left leaning idiot that up until lately was forced to remain neutral in his reporting. With new ownership at FOX his chains have been released and he is falling over left tard. Wallace is imploding. It will be interesting how far leftard he is allowed to go.
So...........he's telling the truth..............causing you to experience cognitive dissonance due to all the lies the other anchors tell you. Got it.

LOL...

Chris Wallace is a left leaning idiot that up until lately was forced to remain neutral in his reporting. With new ownership at FOX his chains have been released and he is falling over left tard. Wallace is imploding. It will be interesting how far leftard he is allowed to go.
So...........he's telling the truth..............causing you to experience cognitive dissonance due to all the lies the other anchors tell you. Got it.
You wouldn’t know truth if it hit you between the eyes.

LOL...

"cognitive dissonance"

You need to look in the mirror before posting. All those things you call "lies" have been proven correct and you keep eating the MSDNC shit your being feed. :9::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

Another in Aug 2016
One is, one isn’t. Here is the beginning of the nyt’s article-

• Oct. 31, 2016

• WASHINGTON — For much of the summer, the F.B.I. pursued a widening investigation into a Russian role in the American presidential campaign. Agents scrutinized advisers close to Donald J. Trump, looked for financial connections with Russian financial figures, searched for those involved in hacking the computers of Democrats, and even chased a lead — which they ultimately came to doubt — about a possible secret channel of email communication from the Trump Organization to a Russian bank.

Law enforcement officials say that none of the investigations so far have found any conclusive or direct link between Mr. Trump and the Russian government. And even the hacking into Democratic emails, F.B.I. and intelligence officials now believe, was aimed at disrupting the presidential election rather than electing Mr. Trump.

Hillary Clinton’s supporters, angry over what they regard as a lack of scrutiny of Mr. Trump by law enforcement officials, pushed for these investigations. In recent days they have also demanded that James B. Comey, the director of the F.B.I., discuss them publicly, as he did last week when he announced that a new batch of emailspossibly connected to Mrs. Clinton had been discovered.

Supporters of Mrs. Clinton have argued that Mr. Trump’s evident affinity for Russia’s president, Vladimir V. Putin — Mr. Trump has called him a great leader and echoed his policies toward NATO, Ukraine and the war in Syria — and the hacks of leading Democrats like John D. Podesta, the chairman of the Clinton campaign, are clear indications that Russia has taken sides in the presidential race and that voters should know what the F.B.I. has found.

The rumors were started for a reason.
Thanks for sharing the article.

Comey's take away from the IG report was that yes, mistakes were made and yes, I was responsible. But the FBI is human and not infallible....
No, to intentionally change the status of Carter Page was not a mistake, INTENTIONAL. PERIOD, I give two shits about any other finding, that one item is IT. Politically biased

Comey's take away from the IG report was that yes, mistakes were made and yes, I was responsible. But the FBI is human and not infallible....
I will have to watch the program later. I suspect they are attempting to soften the criminal referrals coming at them like a freight train. 17 acts, by various people making errors/lies, that benefited Clinton's campaign and Trumps crew being spied on is not just 'human errors'. There are simply to many things showing bias and criminal conduct for it to be "spotty problems"...

There was no way in hell this was happen stance!
Really???? You dont know how this affected things?

Information (Lies) were obtained and funneled to news agencies and touted as truth... Now we know where they started (Hillary Clinton) and who paid for them...

Last edited:
This is just a bit de trop "mistakes were made"...

He was not even able to catch Hillary, an obvious criminal who destroyed evidence.

Yes, he was wrong.

It doesn’t matter what a person says or does to the morons who have posted in this thread thus far. You will interpret the words and actions in any way that pleases you for the moment. Like toddlers.

The man was brutally honest in that interview as he has been in every interview and appearance that he’s had.

But, geniuses that you are, you’d sooner believe the words that come out of Donald Trump’s mouth.

Brilliant.

Forum List

Back