FYI Comey & Schiff are on Fox News Sunday right now

no, no they are not.
I know of 6 trumpers so far. What dems are going to jail?
Manafort actually worked for the dems. you should know that.
Well he was working for Trump, that I know for sure.
but he was put in jail from his actions when he worked for the dems. ooopssssss
So you are claiming trump hired a democrat to run his campaign? That is funny.
he hired someone who would manage his campaign, it didn't matter to him his party. fk dude, Trump was a democrat. the shit you don't know still amazes me.

I know of 6 trumpers so far. What dems are going to jail?
he hired someone who would manage his campaign, it didn't matter to him his party. fk dude, Trump was a democrat. the shit you don't know still amazes me.
And 6 trumpers are in or headed to jail. That's a fact. Trump hired a swamp creature in Manafort. Now that is funny. You will have to link what dem he worked for.

Keep in mind that she admitted to 110 felonies and without Lynch and Comey dismissing that, she would have been under indictment.
Sounds like more fantasy. Repubs had complete control of government for 2 years! She is not in jail.

I just think that you have no understanding of what transpired.
You know that's not how it works, yes?
I know that if dems did anything worthy of jail the repubs would have sent them there as they had complete control for 2 years. Nobody went to jail because they have nothing. It's just the fantasy they use to keep repubs loyal.
no, the repubs are complicit, see we all are being shown that as the years are going by. Swamp creatures didn't limit themselves to one party.
All politicians are swampy of course. But only one side is going to jail....

You make no sense.
Hillary admitted to 110 felonies on Television -
Truth is - yeah she wasn't arrested, but not because she wasn't guilty.

Sounds like more fantasy. Repubs had complete control of government for 2 years! She is not in jail.

I know that if dems did anything worthy of jail the repubs would have sent them there as they had complete control for 2 years. Nobody went to jail because they have nothing. It's just the fantasy they use to keep repubs loyal.
no, the repubs are complicit, see we all are being shown that as the years are going by. Swamp creatures didn't limit themselves to one party.

You make no sense.
You have some imagination. If those were real republicans would have gladly jailed her. Fact is they didn't cause they have nothing. For 2 years repubs were in complete control. If they couldn't get here jailed, she didn't do anything worth jailing for.

And 6 trumpers are in or headed to jail. That's a fact. Trump hired a swamp creature in Manafort. Now that is funny. You will have to link what dem he worked for.
Nothing related to trump! So?

You make no sense.
You have some imagination. If those were real republicans would have gladly jailed her. Fact is they didn't cause they have nothing. For 2 years repubs were in complete control. If they couldn't get here jailed, she didn't do anything worth jailing for.

You just do not have any idea how our Government works, do you.

You make no sense.
Nope, they are swamp scum as well! We’ve now learned that! Money sure finds strange bedfellows

You make no sense.

I know lots of trumpers are in jail and you live in fantasy land. Ever notice how none of the conspiracy theories you are fed ever come true? Wake up already.

It doesn’t matter what a person says or does to the morons who have posted in this thread thus far. You will interpret the words and actions in any way that pleases you for the moment. Like toddlers.

The man was brutally honest in that interview as he has been in every interview and appearance that he’s had.

But, geniuses that you are, you’d sooner believe the words that come out of Donald Trump’s mouth.

Brilliant.

You'd have to be a drooling moron to think
Comey is that damn clueless. Talk about a rube and a sucker.

OK. I’ll wait for the indictments.

I didn't say he will be indicted although he certainly should be. I said you'd have to be really damn stupid to believe him innocent.
He's clearly a scheming and conniving, mealy mouthed SOB.

Yeah. And he wanted Hillary to win. That’s why he went on TV and announced that she was under investigation prior to the election but chose not to announce that the Trump campaign was also under investigation. That’s the ticket. Yeah. Yeah.

My guess is that you rode that little short bus to school and attended special ed classes. Just do so you know, this board isn't the special Olympics so you're out of place here, dummy.

You make no sense.
they had blackmail to consider.

You make no sense.

I know lots of trumpers are in jail and you live in fantasy land. Ever notice how none of the conspiracy theories you are fed ever come true? Wake up already.
no one was jailed because of trump. sorry, so your count is zero.

I'll tell you what, you give the person and the reason for jail.

Forum List

Back