FYI Comey & Schiff are on Fox News Sunday right now

LOL...

Chris Wallace is a left leaning idiot that up until lately was forced to remain neutral in his reporting. With new ownership at FOX his chains have been released and he is falling over left tard. Wallace is imploding. It will be interesting how far leftard he is allowed to go.

• Banned
Comey's take away from the IG report was that yes, mistakes were made and yes, I was responsible. But the FBI is human and not infallible....

• Banned
LOL...

Chris Wallace is a left leaning idiot that up until lately was forced to remain neutral in his reporting. With new ownership at FOX his chains have been released and he is falling over left tard. Wallace is imploding. It will be interesting how far leftard he is allowed to go.
Fox News was exempt from the Disney buy out. News Corp is still owned by Murdoch

Comey's take away from the IG report was that yes, mistakes were made and yes, I was responsible. But the FBI is human and not infallible....
I will have to watch the program later. I suspect they are attempting to soften the criminal referrals coming at them like a freight train. 17 acts, by various people making errors/lies, that benefited Clinton's campaign and Trumps crew being spied on is not just 'human errors'. There are simply to many things showing bias and criminal conduct for it to be "spotty problems"...

There was no way in hell this was happen stance!

LOL...

Fox News was exempt from the Disney buy out. News Corp is still owned by Murdoch
You are correct!

So why is Wallace being allowed to lean so far left?

Comey is not under oath so nothing he says is credible

I will have to watch the program later. I suspect they are attempting to soften the criminal referrals coming at them like a freight train. 17 acts by various people making errors/lies that benefited Clinton's campaign and Trumps crew being spied on is not 'human errors'. There are simply to many thing showing bias and criminal conduct for it to be "spotty problems"...

Schiff is the next guest

I will have to watch the program later. I suspect they are attempting to soften the criminal referrals coming at them like a freight train. 17 acts by various people making errors/lies that benefited Clinton's campaign and Trumps crew being spied on is not 'human errors'. There are simply to many thing showing bias and criminal conduct for it to be "spotty problems"...

Schiff is the next guest
They are trying to sell their lie...

They are in full blown damage control mode now!

Mistakes were made my ass....................They don't make 50 plus mistakes on one investigation.

17 if you want to go to subsections instead.

I call it..............BS.

LOL...

Faux noize still belongs to the Murdocks. No new ownership for them.

LOL...

Fox news has no new ownership. Only their entertainment division. Chris is just losing his grip because he knows the left has been found out.

I'm guessing he is trying to get ahead of Hannity who is going to appear on Life, Liberty and Levin tonight.

I will have to watch the program later. I suspect they are attempting to soften the criminal referrals coming at them like a freight train. 17 acts, by various people making errors/lies, that benefited Clinton's campaign and Trumps crew being spied on is not just 'human errors'. There are simply to many things showing bias and criminal conduct for it to be "spotty problems"...

Please tell us how that surveillance benefited Clinton's campaign. Please link the leaks and information that the FBI was collecting on Trump prior to election day. Please.

Forum List

Back