Fury in Israel Over Obama's Mossad 'Lies'

Aha, so when all else fails, you resort to lying. Like I said, you are a fraudster selling this snake oil hocus pocus of Afro centrism. Here is what you said:

Fury in Israel Over Obama s Mossad Lies Page 91 US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

"Your sense of time leaves a lot to be desired. Blacks didnt migrate there millions of years ago. More like thousands of years ago. "

Now, again, care to show us this black African migration "thousands of years ago" that made all these amazing contributions to Indian civilization?

Hurry up, I can't hold my breath any longer.
Show me were I lied first. You claimed I said 2K years ago.

Ok. Show me thousands of years ago. Ha ha ha. All these blacks came from Africa and suddenly India became this amazing civilization. Gawd you are so friggin dumb.
Ok what? You lied? Show me where I said 2K years.

I didn't lie,must repeating what you said, which you lied about. So you have nothing?

Let's go,evidence of blacks migrating to India, going once, going twice.....

I am sure that Asclepias---can simply TELL us when the great migration of Africans first POPULATED AND MADE
HINDU CULTURE
Probably in the neighborhood of 60k-70K years ago

So when Bibi comes here he had said he doesn't wish to speak to our jew hater in chief. Can't say i blame him. Obama has gone out of his way to insult the Israeli pm since he has been in office. Obama's obsession with capitulation to Iran to me is treasonous

Obama likes the idea of Iran as a bigger player in the Mideast. He actually wants that

He's pro Iran because they hate America and her allies Israel and the Saudis, and so does Obama. And he'll do whatever he can do undermine both these nations and their relationship with the US, as he did with Egypt.

Ok. Show me thousands of years ago. Ha ha ha. All these blacks came from Africa and suddenly India became this amazing civilization. Gawd you are so friggin dumb.

I didn't lie,must repeating what you said, which you lied about. So you have nothing?

I am sure that Asclepias---can simply TELL us when the great migration of Africans first POPULATED AND MADE
HINDU CULTURE

Anything to fit your warped ideology.

wrong "texture"? obviously you never met henna. There are other possibilities but that kid looks a bit too well---some
nutritional deficiencies can result in the hair turning reddish.
In some places henna is used to ensure good healthy hair----I have no idea if it works-------that child is probably a girl----see the bracelets on her wrist
I have met people in Africa from the hamer tribe in Ethiopia. I know what henna looks like. Thats that childs natural hair.

OH GEE WOW -----you met Ethiopians-------they ain't the only people in the world who use Henna Somehow you did not now that henna can come off as all kinds of different colors from bright red to deep black------how come you did not know that fact? It is also used in some ----interesting ceremonies--------lots of girls get smeared with the stuff

Who said they were the only ones that used henna? I said I have seen it up close. The texture has nothing to do with the color. The childs hair has no henna on it. If it does I want you to prove it.

why did you say that the color is not henna? you lied---AGAIN
Because there is no henna on the childs hair. What proof do you have that there is henna on the childs hair?

what proof do you have that you are not a pile of shit??

HINDU CULTURE
\]

oh----ok prehistoric ------no one ----at that time so much as had language. The brain evolved since that time. You might as well discuss the issue of when turtles showed up in
France---as an ISSUE

Racist blacks hate whites so much that make believe that Jesus was black because he had curly hair.

They are so hateful that they refuse to pray

HINDU CULTURE

So Indians all turned black about 60,000 years ago? And before that they were what? Boy that's some fast evolution. One second you're not black, and the next you are. There is evidence of humans in India going back about half a million years.

National geographic did a special on "the face of Jesus", it was based on science and the DNA and fossil skull bones at the time, here is what they came up with, doesn't look black at all:

face-of-jesus-01-0312-de.jpg

Looks like your typical Middle Eastern Jew today. Case closed. The Hebrews weren't black.

Last edited:
I have met people in Africa from the hamer tribe in Ethiopia. I know what henna looks like. Thats that childs natural hair.

OH GEE WOW -----you met Ethiopians-------they ain't the only people in the world who use Henna Somehow you did not now that henna can come off as all kinds of different colors from bright red to deep black------how come you did not know that fact? It is also used in some ----interesting ceremonies--------lots of girls get smeared with the stuff

Who said they were the only ones that used henna? I said I have seen it up close. The texture has nothing to do with the color. The childs hair has no henna on it. If it does I want you to prove it.

Because there is no henna on the childs hair. What proof do you have that there is henna on the childs hair?

HINDU CULTURE
\]

oh----ok prehistoric ------no one ----at that time so much as had language. The brain evolved since that time. You might as well discuss the issue of when turtles showed up in
France---as an ISSUE
Like always you fail when you try your hand at anthropology and other sciences. Homo Sapiens brain is exactly the same as it was 70K years ago. 75K years ago they were practicing religion so what makes you think they had no language?

Indians didnt turn Black. They were already Black as I pointed out in the link proving the gene for Black skin is millions of years old. To help you out, millions is more than thousands.

HINDU CULTURE
\]

France---as an ISSUE
Like always you fail when you try your hand at anthropology and other sciences. Homo Sapiens brain is exactly the same as it was 70K years ago. 75K years ago they were practicing religion so what makes you think they had no language?

wrong-----the brain has evolved-----you got a link to the religions of man 75,000 years ago? and for the "FACT"
that the brain of man was "exactly the same" 75000
years ago as it is today? . ---keep it simple-----
if you get me the link for 50,000 years ago that will be enough for me

HINDU CULTURE
\]

France---as an ISSUE

wrong-----the brain has evolved-----you got a link to the religions of man 75,000 years ago? and for the "FACT"
that the brain of man was "exactly the same" 75000
years ago as it is today? . ---keep it simple-----
if you get me the link for 50,000 years ago that will be enough for me
Sorry but I'm right. Please provide a link to show the brain has evolved.

African Carved Python Head May Be Oldest Religious Object Fox News

"
A startling discovery of 70,000-year-old artifacts and a python's head carved of stone appears to represent the first known human rituals.

Scientists had thought human intelligence had not evolved the capacity to perform group rituals until perhaps 40,000 years ago."

National geographic did a special on "the face of Jesus", it was based on science and the DNA and fossil skull bones at the time, here is what they came up with, doesn't look black at all:

face-of-jesus-01-0312-de.jpg

Looks like your typical Middle Eastern Jew today. Case closed. The Hebrews weren't black.
Looks like mulatto guy to me. The Hebrews were Black.
_47423267_vickers_three.jpg

BBC News - Lost Jewish tribe found in Zimbabwe

"They have a common ancestor who geneticists say lived about 3,000 years ago somewhere in north Arabia, which is the time of Moses and Aaron when the Jewish priesthood started.""

Last edited:
So Obama has his own ground team working against Bibi in Israel. What a ignorant petty little man. Only a jew hating fuck goes against a staunch ally and sides with the enemy

Try again rosie.

BBC News Sci Tech Were Egyptians the first scribes

"The earliest writing ever seen may have been discovered in southern Egypt. The hieroglyphics record linen and oil deliveries made over 5,000 years ago.

The find challenges the widely-held belief that the first people to write were the Sumerians of Mesopotamia (modern-day Iraq) sometime before 3000 BC."

Either way both civilizations were founded by Blacks so it really makes no difference.

Try again rosie.

"The earliest writing ever seen may have been discovered in southern Egypt. The hieroglyphics record linen and oil deliveries made over 5,000 years ago.

The find challenges the widely-held belief that the first people to write were the Sumerians of Mesopotamia (modern-day Iraq) sometime before 3000 BC."

Either way both civilizations were founded by Blacks so it really makes no difference.

lol oh ---right-------yes really clever ----the SUMERIANS
were "black" ------but suddenly all WHITED OUT------how long ago was that? I forgot the date---something like 1800
years ago? -----and the "MUTATION" suddenly hit all of Egypt at the same time

Try again rosie.

Shut the fuck up about your stupid color issues!!!! Believe what hate you want but put it in the appropriate thread ! You are a racist ignorant fucking troll who doesn't know shit about anything! We all see this ! The only one here who thinks your right is you! So do us all of shut fuck up about shit that has nothing to do with the thread!

Try again rosie.

lol oh ---right-------yes really clever ----the SUMERIANS
were "black" ------but suddenly all WHITED OUT------how long ago was that? I forgot the date---something like 1800
years ago? -----and the "MUTATION" suddenly hit all of Egypt at the same time
Yes. the Sumerians were Black. Do you have evidence they were not Black? Do have evidence they were white?

Try again rosie.

Shut the fuck up about your stupid color issues!!!! Believe what hate you want but put it in the appropriate thread ! You are a racist ignorant fucking troll who doesn't know shit about anything! We all see this ! The only one here who thinks your right is you! So do us all of shut fuck up about shit that has nothing to do with the thread!
You seem stressed. Sorry but the answer is no. If my posts make you emotional close your eyes. :laugh:

Racist blacks hate whites so much that make believe that Jesus was black because he had curly hair.

They are so hateful that they refuse to pray to a white man.
Jesus was Black. Who told he was white?
Jesus was the son of Mary and if you can prove that she was a descendant of Black Egyptians.....go for it.

Jesus was the son of Mary and if you can prove that she was a descendant of Black Egyptians.....go for it.
Who told you she was Egyptian? I know you didnt hear that from me. I want you to prove Jesus was white. Go for it.

Who told you she was Egyptian? I know you didnt hear that from me. I want you to prove Jesus was white. Go for it.
I don't think it matters. You seem to think Moses was black and so must Jesus be black. They aren't even part of the same family tree. Jacob was the father of Hebrews, not Moses. Moses was just dark enough to pass for an Egyptian, but it also didn't hurt that all of that Sun and sand helped people tan.
I think your skin color is dependent on where you were born and your genealogy, but even a Russian can become dark if he lives most of his life in Central Africa. Iranians are Aryans, which means they're white. We are all related, but since the fall of the tower of Babel we have been separated into tribes with common languages. Where your language is derived from is usually what tribe you belong to. Jesus spoke several languages but the language spoken by most of that day was Aramaic which was the language of Judea, which was the language spoken by Judah a descendant of Jacob and included King David, King Solomon and so forth. That is the indication of what tribe he belonged to.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back