Fury in Israel Over Obama's Mossad 'Lies'

Another ruddy head child. Happens a lot in different African countries.

60809749.jpg

Probably Henna
Probably not. Wrong texture

wrong "texture"? obviously you never met henna. There are other possibilities but that kid looks a bit too well---some
nutritional deficiencies can result in the hair turning reddish.
In some places henna is used to ensure good healthy hair----I have no idea if it works-------that child is probably a girl----see the bracelets on her wrist
I have met people in Africa from the hamer tribe in Ethiopia. I know what henna looks like. Thats that childs natural hair.

Still waiting for the evidence of a migration of blacks from Africainto the Indian subcontinent which occurred two thousand years ago, that influenced this great Indian civilization as we know it today. Hurry up, bro, I'm turning blue from holding my breath.
I already posted it. Dont turn blue. Read the thread.

I read it but do not remember -----that migration of blacks took
place only 2000 years ago? --------2000 years ago is practically
yesterday in HINDU HISTORY----it might just as wall have happened last wednesday
Where did I post the migration took place 2K years ago? I think you somehow confused yourself.

Aha, so when all else fails, you resort to lying. Like I said, you are a fraudster selling this snake oil hocus pocus of Afro centrism. Here is what you said:

Fury in Israel Over Obama s Mossad Lies Page 91 US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

"Your sense of time leaves a lot to be desired. Blacks didnt migrate there millions of years ago. More like thousands of years ago. "

Now, again, care to show us this black African migration "thousands of years ago" that made all these amazing contributions to Indian civilization?

Hurry up, I can't hold my breath any longer.
Show me were I lied first. You claimed I said 2K years ago.

Ok. Show me thousands of years ago. Ha ha ha. All these blacks came from Africa and suddenly India became this amazing civilization. Gawd you are so friggin dumb.

for the posters with brains out there------10,000 years ago is not
7000 years ago 10,000 years ago was the BIG GIANT ICE AGE-------the history of modern man had not happened yet-----
but our little board black racist----actually imagines that there were huge black LITERATE empires ------before the ice
age----------bright thing that she is
World is only 6,000 years old anyway.

ok-----I never argue with a chassid
As well you shouldn't. ;) I actually have a theory. One of my theories which are not based on any facts, only on complete speculation, and are sure to be wildly inaccurate. If our year is a day to the LORD and if in Adam's time they were on the LORD's time and if one maintained that time clock until maybe the flood one might be about to work 6,000 years to tens of thousands of years, give or take a few hundred thousand years. While this would not match the age of the world it might match the age of man a little better. The Bible is the absolute truth. We just have to figure out how to read it.

you would love Sir Isaac Newton------he was a brilliant nut just like you
He was indeed a brilliant nut. I, unfortunately, am not brilliant. :happy-1:

Next thing you know white people will be claiming Blacks cant have blond hair or blue eyes.

skin color and hair color are POLYGENIC----all kinds of
phenotypes can POP OUT. eye color is a bit less polygenic--BUT there certainly are blacks with ------generally not
icey blue but greenish eyes-----sometimes a color called HAZEL
There are probably thousands if not millions of Black people with hazel eyes. I know a few personally that have blue eyes. I once even dated a girl that was Japanese and Black with purple eyes.

e671df861a9c8f0e9a50150d5236373c.jpg

I already posted it. Dont turn blue. Read the thread.

yesterday in HINDU HISTORY----it might just as wall have happened last wednesday
Where did I post the migration took place 2K years ago? I think you somehow confused yourself.

Aha, so when all else fails, you resort to lying. Like I said, you are a fraudster selling this snake oil hocus pocus of Afro centrism. Here is what you said:

Fury in Israel Over Obama s Mossad Lies Page 91 US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

"Your sense of time leaves a lot to be desired. Blacks didnt migrate there millions of years ago. More like thousands of years ago. "

Now, again, care to show us this black African migration "thousands of years ago" that made all these amazing contributions to Indian civilization?

Ok. Show me thousands of years ago. Ha ha ha. All these blacks came from Africa and suddenly India became this amazing civilization. Gawd you are so friggin dumb.
Ok what? You lied? Show me where I said 2K years.

Next thing you know white people will be claiming Blacks cant have blond hair or blue eyes.
They can, but not in the same numbers as whites or other races. Just like whites who have Afro hair.

60809749.jpg

Probably Henna

wrong "texture"? obviously you never met henna. There are other possibilities but that kid looks a bit too well---some
In some places henna is used to ensure good healthy hair----I have no idea if it works-------that child is probably a girl----see the bracelets on her wrist
I have met people in Africa from the hamer tribe in Ethiopia. I know what henna looks like. Thats that childs natural hair.

OH GEE WOW -----you met Ethiopians-------they ain't the only people in the world who use Henna Somehow you did not now that henna can come off as all kinds of different colors from bright red to deep black------how come you did not know that fact? It is also used in some ----interesting ceremonies--------lots of girls get smeared with the stuff

for the posters with brains out there------10,000 years ago is not
7000 years ago 10,000 years ago was the BIG GIANT ICE AGE-------the history of modern man had not happened yet-----
but our little board black racist----actually imagines that there were huge black LITERATE empires ------before the ice
age----------bright thing that she is

As well you shouldn't. ;) I actually have a theory. One of my theories which are not based on any facts, only on complete speculation, and are sure to be wildly inaccurate. If our year is a day to the LORD and if in Adam's time they were on the LORD's time and if one maintained that time clock until maybe the flood one might be about to work 6,000 years to tens of thousands of years, give or take a few hundred thousand years. While this would not match the age of the world it might match the age of man a little better. The Bible is the absolute truth. We just have to figure out how to read it.

awww... why so modest??

I didn't lie,must repeating what you said, which you lied about. So you have nothing?

Let's go,evidence of blacks migrating to India, going once, going twice.....

They can, but not in the same numbers as whites or other races. Just like whites who have Afro hair.
Who told you that? Blond hair is a mutation on Black people that have nothing to do with whites in some populations. How many white people have blonde hair as opposed to Blacks?

60809749.jpg

Probably Henna

OH GEE WOW -----you met Ethiopians-------they ain't the only people in the world who use Henna Somehow you did not now that henna can come off as all kinds of different colors from bright red to deep black------how come you did not know that fact? It is also used in some ----interesting ceremonies--------lots of girls get smeared with the stuff

Who said they were the only ones that used henna? I said I have seen it up close. The texture has nothing to do with the color. The childs hair has no henna on it. If it does I want you to prove it.

Who told you that? Blond hair is a mutation on Black people that have nothing to do with whites in some populations. How many white people have blonde hair as opposed to Blacks?

really? there is a black to blond hair "mutation" in African
populations ??? you got a link???

I didn't lie,must repeating what you said, which you lied about. So you have nothing?

I am sure that Asclepias---can simply TELL us when the great migration of Africans first POPULATED AND MADE
HINDU CULTURE

awww... why so modest??
Honestly. I fear God. As in a real, physical sense, fear God. I am actually possibly more religious than some of those chassid you've met. In a different way I imagine. As far as I know I am the only person who claims God talks with him, and is not a obvious loony that is.

Probably Henna

Who said they were the only ones that used henna? I said I have seen it up close. The texture has nothing to do with the color. The childs hair has no henna on it. If it does I want you to prove it.

why did you say that the color is not henna? you lied---AGAIN

You did lie. I have the proof right here. I never said 2K years ago. You must be really desperate to resort to implying I said 2K years ago. Still waiting for your quote of me saying that.

Still waiting for the evidence of a migration of blacks from Africa into the Indian subcontinent which occurred two thousand years ago, that influenced this great Indian civilization as we know it today. Hurry up, bro, I'm turning blue from holding my breath.

awww... why so modest??
Honestly. I fear God. As in a real, physical sense, fear God. I am actually possibly more religious than some of those chassid you've met. In a different way I imagine. As far as I know I am the only person who claims God talks with him, and is not a obvious loony that is.

it could be something other than psychosis

why did you say that the color is not henna? you lied---AGAIN
Because there is no henna on the childs hair. What proof do you have that there is henna on the childs hair?

You did lie. I have the proof right here. I never said 2K years ago. You must be really desperate to resort to implying I said 2K years ago. Still waiting for you quote of me saying that.''

OK I am willing to believe you------you did claim that Africans migrated to India------well---actually some outlying
Islands----------or somehow ended up there-----and----you seemed to imply that they had a huge effect on the culture of India----------so why not just tell us WHEN that migration took
place

awww... why so modest??

it could be something other than psychosis
Got anything to test me? I have tried a hundred plus times to prove myself wrong. I do not base my belief in God on any feeling or sense of existence but on physical evidence I experience. I know God hates my doubt but perhaps my reluctance is a plus somehow.

Forum List

Back