Funny story

Mortimer

Gold Member
Sep 29, 2010
Kings of Con
I applied a few years ago in a theology university in california there was a teacher who reviewed my application and said she is there to help me or assist me when i go before the commission she said I would need a international english language certificate as international student now the funny part is that I said I do not need that because I consider myself a native speaker and that I spend time communicating in english nearly everyday for hours but she still insisted that all international students need that sort of language course lol.

I applied a few years ago in a theology university in california there was a teacher who reviewed my application and said she is there to help me or assist me when i go before the commission she said I would need a international english language certificate as international student now the funny part is that I said I do not need that because I consider myself a native speaker and that I spend time communicating in english nearly everyday for hours but she still insisted that all international students need that sort of language course lol.
Where is the funny part?

I think he meant funny as in ironic. English is the main go-to international language. No need for those other gibberish languages. :biggrin:

Sure, that is the normal procedure everywhere.

Forum List

Back