Funniest / Most PATHETIC DNC Debate Comment" Hillary - "I'm an 'Outsider', too!"

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
At a time when America is COMPLETELY FED UP with the Washington Insider, elitist, NON-Representative, dictatorial, Lying, Deceiving, Corrupt B$ going on in Washington, Hillary Clinton declared SHE is a 'Political OUTSIDER' BECAUSE SHE HAS TITS AND DIFFERENT PLUMBING!

"In one of the controversial highlights of the night at Tuesday’s first Democratic Party Presidential debate in Las Vegas, Nevada, 2016 candidate Hillary Clinton claimed that she is an outsider because she is a woman.

“I can’t think of anything more of an outsider than electing the first woman president,” Clinton heralded of her sex. Upon return from a debate break, she made another reference to her gender when she said, “It does take me a little longer,” referencing using the toilet and taking longer to return to the stage than the male candidates."

:lmao:

My follow-up question would have been: So Hillary, if you are a mainstream, entrenched career politician BUT you are ANYTHING other than a white male THAT makes you a 'political OUTSIDER'...or does just being a WOMAN make you a 'political OUTSIDER'?!

And you KNOW that this was all part of setting up the argument and attacks that WILL be coming later, that IF you say anything negative about Hillary, her policies, etc that the only reason you are doing so is because 'she's a WOMAN', and you are 'waging a war on all women'...just like is the case with Obama except due to being a 'racist'?! :rolleyes:

LOL
Webb was the only outsider. He was the only one not spitting their normal bullshit

At a time when America is COMPLETELY FED UP with the Washington Insider, elitist, NON-Representative, dictatorial, Lying, Deceiving, Corrupt B$ going on in Washington, Hillary Clinton declared SHE is a 'Political OUTSIDER' BECAUSE SHE HAS TITS AND DIFFERENT PLUMBING!

"In one of the controversial highlights of the night at Tuesday’s first Democratic Party Presidential debate in Las Vegas, Nevada, 2016 candidate Hillary Clinton claimed that she is an outsider because she is a woman.

“I can’t think of anything more of an outsider than electing the first woman president,” Clinton heralded of her sex. Upon return from a debate break, she made another reference to her gender when she said, “It does take me a little longer,” referencing using the toilet and taking longer to return to the stage than the male candidates."

My follow-up question would have been: So Hillary, if you are a mainstream, entrenched career politician BUT you are ANYTHING other than a white male THAT makes you a 'political OUTSIDER'...or does just being a WOMAN make you a 'political OUTSIDER'?!

And you KNOW that this was all part of setting up the argument and attacks that WILL be coming later, that IF you say anything negative about Hillary, her policies, etc that the only reason you are doing so is because 'she's a WOMAN', and you are 'waging a war on all women'...just like is the case with Obama except due to being a 'racist'?! :rolleyes:

Upon return from a debate break, she made another reference to her gender when she said, “It does take me a little longer,” referencing using the toilet and taking longer to return to the stage than the male candidates

Any one seriously think this was anything but staged?

"Ma'am, they're all back on stage, you can make your entrance now"

Is not Hillary a leftist? A commie hiding behind a progresive label?

She is an outsider! Not only that, She is an enemy to all that hold right ideals!!

All enemies of the right are outsiders!!

Yeah that was quite the laughable moment, in fact there should be Hillary's name as an example of an "insider" in the dictionary.
You would be hard pressed to find someone who is more inside.

It was all off the air. So you have to be an idiot hack to think her long potty break was "staged".

Every political candidate feels obligated to prove they are an outsider and come from humble roots.

They only do it because the rubes eat that shit up.

Hillary is an 'outsider' the same as a hemorrhoid is an 'outsider'! :p

Upon return from a debate break, she made another reference to her gender when she said, “It does take me a little longer,” referencing using the toilet and taking longer to return to the stage than the male candidates

It always takes longer when you have to remove and replace Depends diapers.

Forum List

Back