Fundraiser For Rudy

It's very simple. Prosecutors are doing their best to rid the corrupt using the available courts.
Absolutely false. The persecutors are trying to clear the field for whoever wins the Democrap Parody presidential nomination. They are flagrantly misusing the courts and abusing our justice system as tools of politics.

If it was a GOP Administration doing this to the main Democrap opponent, suddenly all our liberals would recognize how wrong it is.

Rudy Guiliani's Condo Slapped With I.R.S. Tax Lien - 550K.

The Internal Revenue Service has placed a tax lien on Rudy Giuliani’s Florida condo in another sign of the longtime Donald Trump ally’s growing financial difficulties.

The condo, part of a complex built in 1969, is located around three miles north of the former president’s Mar-a-Lago golf resort in Palm Beach, Florida.
Giuliani owes about $550,000 in income taxes to the IRS, according to a filing signed in late August. That’s in addition to a variety of legal bills that are reportedly mounting as the former New York City mayor faces criminal election interference charges in Georgia and other legal woes.

The Rapist and Traitor P01135809 never paid Ghouli the money he was owed. The fund raiser was bust and now Ghouli will lose his Condo, such is life for a lying sychophantic shit head like Ghouli deserves.

Rudy Guiliani's Condo Slapped With I.R.S. Tax Lien - 550K.

The Internal Revenue Service has placed a tax lien on Rudy Giuliani’s Florida condo in another sign of the longtime Donald Trump ally’s growing financial difficulties.

The condo, part of a complex built in 1969, is located around three miles north of the former president’s Mar-a-Lago golf resort in Palm Beach, Florida.
Giuliani owes about $550,000 in income taxes to the IRS, according to a filing signed in late August. That’s in addition to a variety of legal bills that are reportedly mounting as the former New York City mayor faces criminal election interference charges in Georgia and other legal woes.

The Rapist and Traitor P01135809 never paid Ghouli the money he was owed. The fund raiser was bust and now Ghouli will lose his Condo, such is life for a lying sychophantic shit head like Ghouli deserves.
He probably actually owes $5000, if my experience is any guide.

Forum List

Back