Fundraiser For Rudy

Well, what do you know. There is a $100,000 per plate fundraiser for the broke dick Giuliani at Trump's Bedminster Golf Club.
I wouldn't give him jack.

Rudy Need Money.jpg

Giuliani isn't all bad. Under his watch NY was realigned somewhat straighter. And he did a good job under 9-11.

100K a plate is unreal. This world sure has a lot of deep pockets. Figure any of those gifts come free? Rhetorical.

Attachments

• 1692826094420.png
    1692826094420.png
    284.5 KB · Views: 4
Last edited:
Quit being a pussy about it and fire that first shot. If you don't you are obviously NOT a patriot!

Yeah, I'm getting too old to be a patriot. I guess I'll just have to put my trust behind the magnificent youth they're producing now. Fat, slobby, overweight creatures who are taught to hate America like their Baby Boomer parents. Look what they spawned:

Generation X
Millennials
Generation Z
Generation Alpha

What's next? The Transgeneration, birthed by trannies.?

Yeah, I'm getting too old to be a patriot. I guess I'll just have to put my trust behind the magnificent youth they're producing now. Fat, slobby, overweight creatures who are taught to hate America like their Baby Boomer parents. Look what they spawned:

Generation X
Millennials
Generation Z
Generation Alpha

You don't have to be a badass or in incredible shape to pull a trigger like you are advocating. So thank you for admitting you are an unpatriotic pussy!
MAGA

You don't have to be a badass or in incredible shape to pull a trigger like you are advocating. So thank you for admitting you are an unpatriotic pussy!
MAGA
You bet! I now realize I wasted 20 years by being in the Army. I should claim conscientious objector status and give my medals back. Like Al Gore.

One note: One has to be in good shape if they have to cut their way through the jungle to reach the place where they can pull the trigger.

Generation X
Millennials
Generation Z
Generation Alpha

Of course you are...bitch.

You bet! I now realize I wasted 20 years by being in the Army. I should claim conscientious objector status and give my medals back. Like Al Gore.

One note: One has to be in good shape if they have to cut their way through the jungle to reach the place where they can pull the trigger.

What jungle do you have to cut through in an urban setting here in Mureka pussy?

Forum List

Back