Fun Survey:The Next Mount Rushmore.Which Four Presidents Would Be On It.Your Most Admired.

can you imagine asking this of any younger black amercian, around 21 to 25 yrs old, having no history education? i think it would sound something like this....."So, like, dem 4 greatest presidents of all times? OK, lets see,,,uhm, Obama, ah, Michelle, uh,,Martin Luther King, and uhm,,uhh, James Brown? was he ever President?

Same could be said of any angry white Trump voter

Ford could not have been re-elected president, because he was never elected president.

Moreover, he was never elected vice president either.

That doesn't even make sense of course he could of been elected president again ...he didn't do two terms now did he?

Ford was never elected vice president. He replaced Spiro Agnew.

Ford was never elected President. He replaced Richard Nixon when Nixon was forced to resign. He only served the remainder of Nixon's term.

RE-ELECTED means "elected again".

No shit but that has no bearing on him being president again, what world do you live in?

Tell me what would of made it void if he beat Jimmy Carter in 1976 ?

If Ford had beaten Carter in 1976, he would have been ELECTED for the first time, not RE-ELECTED, although it would have been his second term.

I live in a world where people - sadly - haggle over trivial nonsense and are in a desperate need of studying a good dictionary.

I thought you were going to say that

No

We are a constitutional republic

We vote for people who vote on laws and ELECT judges...we elected Nixion ...he nominated Ford to be vice president..

Everyone knows we have the 25th amendment do you?

So, you agree that Gerald Ford was not elected for either the Vice Presidency or the Presidency, but attained both offices by Constitutional fiat.

Grant , Andrew Jackson, Benjamin Franklin Pierce and William harry Harrison.
we should make one in south chicago, maybe make a very small mountian out of clay? about 8 feet high?for the worst 4 presidents ever,,,who should we put on it?
Hoover, Carter, Obama, and Harding
Hoover sucked.

Or make it out of mash potatoes like that one movie close encounters .
Or a 6ft pile of reconstituted cow manure

That doesn't even make sense of course he could of been elected president again ...he didn't do two terms now did he?

Ford was never elected President. He replaced Richard Nixon when Nixon was forced to resign. He only served the remainder of Nixon's term.

No shit but that has no bearing on him being president again, what world do you live in?

If Ford had beaten Carter in 1976, he would have been ELECTED for the first time, not RE-ELECTED, although it would have been his second term.

I live in a world where people - sadly - haggle over trivial nonsense and are in a desperate need of studying a good dictionary.

No

We vote for people who vote on laws and ELECT judges...we elected Nixion ...he nominated Ford to be vice president..

So, you agree that Gerald Ford was not elected for either the Vice Presidency or the Presidency, but attained both offices by Constitutional fiat.

No we elected Nixion through the Electoral college the vice president stepped down Ford was going to be speaker of house Nixion nominated him VP

Ford became VP , Nixion resigned , he became president that's how it works..

So next are you going to tell us you didn't vote on Trump's tax bill?

Yes you did ...

No

No we elected Nixion through the Electoral college the vice president stepped down Ford was going to be speaker of house Nixion nominated him VP

Ford became VP , Nixion resigned , he became president that's how it works..

So next are you going to tell us you didn't vote on Trump's tax bill?

Yes you did ...

I most certainly did NOT vote for President Trump's tax bill.

i guess Nixon saying "I am not a crook" would be the equivalent of Hillary saying,,,," I always try to tell the truth"

25 years of stalking Hillary Clinton and that`s all you got?
Nobody has time to read through an encyclopedia of criminal triviality, dude.
You came up empty in your 25 years of stalking too. No charges, no indictments, no nothing.
Yeah, criminal political establishments are known for protecting their own.

Whats your point? That they will get away with murder for ever?

I dont think that they will.

The only possible worst President that would supersede bambi is Maxine waters. I can see both of them and Sheila carved into a 12 foot high mountain

we really need to make that 12 foot high version of mt mushmore with 4 of the most pathetic liberals ever,,,i would have them in this order,,,Pelosi/Maxine/Sheila/Warren

Actually, for me, its actually a tie between Gerry Ford and Bush for 4th most admired. I loved Ford! well only caused he kept us laughing just for being a clutz

Ford was no clutz

He was one of the most athletic presidents, Chevy Chase notwithstanding

What was he an offensive guard for Michigan State?

Center, linebacker and long snapper for Michigan.

Actually, for me, its actually a tie between Gerry Ford and Bush for 4th most admired. I loved Ford! well only caused he kept us laughing just for being a clutz

Ford was no clutz

in my teens, he was President, I though the world of Gerry Ford. wish he had been re-elected

Ford could not have been re-elected president, because he was never elected president.

He was never ELECTED, therefore he could not be REELECTED.

Ford was no clutz

in my teens, he was President, I though the world of Gerry Ford. wish he had been re-elected

but archie bunker thought the world of Gerry Q. Ford

Ford was no clutz

Ford, if he won in 1976, could not have run again in 1980 because he would have exceeded the 10 year maximum set forth in the 22nd Amendment. Serving August 1974 to January 1985 would have been more than 10 years by a few months.

Reagan was the most criminal person to hold high office ever. Nixon resigned in disgrace for his criminal activity.Both should be enshrined on the wall of Alcatraz.

Conservatives gravitate to losers like moths to a fly. Like flies to an orange turd.

Ford was no clutz

but archie bunker thought the world of Gerry Q. Ford

Q?

Forum List

Back