Fulton County Election Board member Mark Wingate just testified that the Fulton County 2020 election shouldn’t have been certified because ...

Oh, jeez! Another crybaby stolen election thread. What a fucking bore. Grow up.

No signature verification was done in 2020 in Fulton County, election board member testifies​

I have seen 0 perjury charges. Have you seen any? Must be the truth.

It was all done in public.

Wheres the proof they didn’t? All you have here is hearsay.

Ignorant Arse jack. They admitted in court 148K mail ballots were not SIG verified “the machine was down”. I saw that art on live streaming. You make people sick you POS!

Ignorant Arse jack. They admitted in court 148K mail ballots were not SIG verified “the machine was down”. You make people sick you POS!
Source please.

The claim was there was no signature verification at all.

Source please.

The claim was there was no signature verification at all.
Post #87 has a source. The election should never have been certified. Here is more information. Fraud happened and not just in GA.

To make them fair.

The Dems sued before the election and won. Republicans tried to change the rules by suing after the election and lost.

Even you should know you can’t change the rules after the election.
The part that bothers me is that the courts were able to change election laws, something that only the legislation is authorized to do.

Even where they claim to have done SIG review (AZ) we all saw on camera that was false. Many reviewers wacking the computer button as fast as the image would load Theu entire shift. 30,000 or more in four hours?
Stupid mormon judge ruled “in some fashion” they completed Sig review AFTER seeing the video evidence.

4 yrs later they are still fooling around in GA courts but not one box of unfolded mail in votes looked into? There seems to be no hope left. No matter how many times Trump is proven right in the end Wiping out liberal BS storylines. Why do we-they chase the BS? All decent people know what is true right away. Attack them now!

Hearsay my ass. He was working for Fulton county. Let me know when he is charged with perjury. Until then his testimony stands and Biden did not win GA. legally. Period.
Read his affadavit. It says he was “told” that there was no signature verification. He doesn’t know that himself. He was just told it. By someone.

Thats hearsay.

Read his affadavit. It says he was “told” that there was no signature verification. He doesn’t know that himself. He was just told it. By someone.

Thats hearsay.
They tried to impeach Trump with hearsay. Why isn't good enough here? Face it GA. was stolen.

Forum List

Back