Fulton County Election Board member Mark Wingate just testified that the Fulton County 2020 election shouldn’t have been certified because ...

This is hearsay.

Look it up.

Maybe he was told that. I don’t care.

Its hearsay, not admissible, and ultimately incorrect.

You guys did more to harm election integrity than anyone else. There’s no integrity in the president telling state officials to change the votes for him so he can win.
You have zero proof that Fulton county did signature verification. But you are stamping your feet claiming they "absolutely" did. Because your guy won.

You have zero proof that Fulton county did signature verification. But you are stamping your feet claiming they "absolutely" did. Because your guy won.

It was all done in public.

Wheres the proof they didn’t? All you have here is hearsay.

It was all done in public.

Wheres the proof they didn’t? All you have here is hearsay.
LOL you have a story from a very left wing newspaper, and I have the sworn testimony of a Fulton County Bord of Elections member. Hmmm, who do we trust? LOL

LOL you have a story from a very left wing newspaper, and I have the sworn testimony of a Fulton County Bord of Elections member. Hmmm, who do we trust? LOL
Your sworn testimony is hearsay. Not admissible.

So you actually have nothing.

Your sworn testimony is hearsay. Not admissible.

So you actually have nothing.
Like your newspaper article isn't hearsay. Sad when supposedly intelligent folks such as yourself don't give a flying fuck about election integrity. Because your guy won. Sad, truly sad.

Like your newspaper article isn't hearsay. Sad when supposedly intelligent folks such as yourself don't give a flying fuck about election integrity. Because your guy won. Sad, truly sad.
First hand reporting. Journalists are there for the election process.

Either way, you still have nothing.
We have the sworn testimony of Fulton County Election Board member Mark Wingate. 100% admissible and believable in the court of public opinion about election integrity. But, as you've made abundantly clear throughout this exchange, you don't give a flying fuck about the integrity of elections as long as your guy wins.

We have the sworn testimony of Fulton County Election Board member Mark Wingate. 100% admissible and believable in the court of public opinion about election integrity. But, as you've made abundantly clear throughout this exchange, you don't give a flying fuck about the integrity of elections as long as your guy wins.
His testimony is hearsay. What is admissible and believable about that?

You should have done your homework before starting your posts.

The election commissioner doesn’t know anything. They were merely “told“ something.

Neither believable or admissible, unless you’re desperate to believe Trump won.

Dismissed.

You should have done your homework before starting your posts.
And you big poopyhead., I win.
The election commissioner doesn’t know anything. They were merely “told“ something.

Neither believable or admissible, unless you’re desperate to believe Trump won.

Dismissed.
Yup You keep deflecting to some imaginary court preceding as you don't give a flying fuck about the public's opinion of the integrity of elections, as long as your guy wins. Sad.

And you big poopyhead., I win.

Yup You keep deflecting to some imaginary court preceding as you don't give a flying fuck about the public's opinion of the integrity of elections, as long as your guy wins. Sad.
So now you think the testimony is imaginary?

This gets weirder the more you talk.

You dont give a flying fuck about the truth.

Forum List

Back