Fulton County Election Board member Mark Wingate just testified that the Fulton County 2020 election shouldn’t have been certified because ...

Nope. The election board changed the rules. The Pennsylvania state constitution states the legislative body is the only entity that can changes election laws. They are elected by the people therefore it’s the people’s will. The election board is appointed not elected.
Unless the State Legislature gives the Election Board the authority to change the rules.

1712091731680.jpeg

Heres an example of how Trump tried to steal the election. Use fictitious or tenuous reasons to stop the votes from being counted.

Then declare Trump the winner.

No democracy.
You have NO FUCKING IDEA whether any votes were counted.

Neither does anyone else.

Did I mention libtards are terminally stupid?

Tip of the Iceberg: plenty more is out there.

New York
In upstate New York, Marly Hornik, a homeschool mom, teamed up with election and cybersecurity expert Harry Haury, and formed New York Citizens Audit to investigate their state voter roll database.

They released peer-reviewed statistical reports that exposed alarming errors in the data for 2020 and 2022. Among their findings for 2022.
1,467,399 illegal duplicate registrations with 449,856 votes cast.
16,623 votes cast by voters with a blank address.
35,312 more votes counted than voters who voted – an impossibility in a properly conducted election.
This. ^^^

The leftards have found ways to exploit this.

We know how they do it. I'm a personal witness to some of their bullshit.

Democratic Party operatives were offering students at Lehigh University in PA up to $100 for their votes.

I saw it with my own two eyes, and I'll swear to it in a court of law.

We have the sworn testimony of Fulton County Election Board member Mark Wingate. 100% admissible and believable in the court of public opinion about election integrity. But, as you've made abundantly clear throughout this exchange, you don't give a flying fuck about the integrity of elections as long as your guy wins.
Do you not know what hearsay is you dumb fucking Red hat?

It was all done in public.

BULLSHIT.

More leftard lies

Wheres the proof they didn’t? All you have here is hearsay.

Leftards are complete asswipes.

This. ^^^

The leftards have found ways to exploit this.

We know how they do it. I'm a personal witness to some of their bullshit.

Democratic Party operatives were offering students at Lehigh University in PA up to $100 for their votes.

I saw it with my own two eyes, and I'll swear to it in a court of law.
Haha you still trying to litigate this on a message board 4 years later. It's so funny to watch you Red hats ...

Heres an example of how Trump tried to steal the election. Use fictitious or tenuous reasons to stop the votes from being counted.

Then declare Trump the winner.

No democracy.
Asking that election laws be followed is trying to stealing the election.

Yeah. That makes sense.

No they weren't.
Let's see, counting shut down in the middle of the night because of a water leak that never happened?

Poll watchers being told to go home even as counting continued?

Mail in ballots with no signature verification AS REQUIRED BY LAW?

Even the governor of Georgia himself admitted the results were unreliable.

Scruffy says: DUH !

Let's see, counting shut down in the middle of the night because of a water leak that never happened?

Poll watchers being told to go home even as counting continued?

Mail in ballots with no signature verification AS REQUIRED BY LAW?

Even the governor of Georgia himself admitted the results were unreliable.

Scruffy says: DUH !
Basically none of that happened.

Forum List

Back