Full video of Frederica Wilson's 2015 FBI speech shows John Kelly got it wrong

- Hillary Clinton HERSELF wrote 2 e-mails claiming she / they KNEW this was a terrorist attack and that the video they claimed was responsible had NOTHING to do with it. These e-mails were sent to the Egyptian Ambassador and to her daughter.

why are those two explanations mutually exclusive.

Could it not be a terrorist attack OVER the videos?

That's what it looked like to most people.

Here's the thing, Qadafi was going down regardless of what we did. The UN, EU, NATO and the Arab League decided he had to go.
So that is your justification for Obama's Un-Constitutional, Un-approved war in which he helped Al Qaeda take over Libya...then leave Americans to die in Benghazi at their hands?!

I've suggested this to others, but I don't know if I suggested it to you.

Watch the movie "13 Hours" sometime. It's about the Benghazi attack, and if you were to watch it, you would see that there were several mistakes made during that attack which had nothing to do with Obama or Clinton.

First, there was the fact that security funding had been cut significantly by the GOP congress, which was a contributing factor.

Then, there was the fact that the ambassador sent his security detail home after the ambassador was told to stay in his compound on 9/11. They went back to their secret CIA station a couple of miles away.

When the attack happened, the ambassador contacted the CIA station and told them he was being attacked. The CIA station chief kept the ambassador's security detail from going back to rescue him for a couple of hours after it had started. If they had been allowed to go after him when the attack started, they would have had a lot better chance of getting the ambassador.

And, then, there was the rescue mission they tried to mount from Sigonella Sicily, but it was too far away and they didn't have all the necessary equipment for the mission, so they tried to mount one from Aviano Italy, but by the time they got it started, they found out they wouldn't get there in time, so they scrubbed it.

Yeah, it was a tragedy that those people were killed, but instead of blaming the wrong people, actually look at what really happened.

You guys take it easy on Easy. He is just frustrated that he can't get the orange stain off his lips...:badgrin:

You guys take it easy on Easy. He is just frustrated that he can't get the orange stain off his lips...:badgrin:

As George W. Bush would say, Defending Trump is hard work.
The DNC nuts so flip floppy they have turned on General Kelly.

The DNC has turned on Kelly? When were they supporting him?

When they thought he was a truthful person, and until he just proved to be another comrade lapdog that is willing to lie and throw insults, all just to get a pat on his head from the Orange Clown. Everyone thought he could keep the Orange Clown from pressing the nuke button. As it turns out, he is just another comrade liar.

When they thought he was a truthful person, and until he just proved to be another comrade lapdog that is willing to lie and throw insults, all just to get a pat on his head from the Orange Clown. Everyone thought he could keep the Orange Clown from pressing the nuke button. As it turns out, he is just another comrade liar.
Angry Vets Are Now Calling Gen. John Kelly A Blue Falcon
Posted with permission from Crooks and Liars
Here's what Blue Falcon means.

For non vets “Blue Falcon” is a term that stands for buddy fucker or a selfish or bad person. #KellyBlueFalcon is a hashtag. Good! He is!

Angry Vets Are Now Calling Gen. John Kelly A ‘Blue Falcon’

Here is where you can read some of the tweets.

#BlueFalcon hashtag on Twitter

One of many I feel fits
1st Sergeant (Vern)‏ @Top_Sergeant 17h17 hours ago
More
#Trump & #BlueFalcon send troops to Niger without combat support. Troops die, don't meet plane carrying caskets & taunt grieving family

Angry Vets Are Now Calling Gen. John Kelly A Blue Falcon
Posted with permission from Crooks and Liars
Here's what Blue Falcon means.

For non vets “Blue Falcon” is a term that stands for buddy fucker or a selfish or bad person. #KellyBlueFalcon is a hashtag. Good! He is!

Angry Vets Are Now Calling Gen. John Kelly A ‘Blue Falcon’

Here is where you can read some of the tweets.

#BlueFalcon hashtag on Twitter

One of many I feel fits
1st Sergeant (Vern)‏ @Top_Sergeant 17h17 hours ago
More
#Trump & #BlueFalcon send troops to Niger without combat support. Troops die, don't meet plane carrying caskets & taunt grieving family

Cause the Comrade is a POS.

I've asked this before, and I'll ask it again..................

Think Trump has some kind of mind control device that he's got hidden in the WH that turns those he picks for his cabinet into pod people?

Seems that everyone who works closely with Trump ends up being just like him.

Full video of Frederica Wilson 2015 speech at new FBI building

I guess lying is a disease when u work around the Comrade.
404193455_1526663.gif
:)
Trump is calling her wacky for wearing a cowboy hat.

roy-moore.jpg

I've asked this before, and I'll ask it again..................

Think Trump has some kind of mind control device that he's got hidden in the WH that turns those he picks for his cabinet into pod people?

Seems that everyone who works closely with Trump ends up being just like him.

You mean a Liar?

And you missed the part where she talked about how wonderful she is, which is exactly what Kelly said happened.
Actually it was Comey who said how wonderful she was!
“Rep. Wilson truly did the impossible, and we are eternally grateful.”
- FBI Director, James Comey

How reassuring, James “Cuck” Comey the apologist for corrupt Dems, had great things to say about your rodeo clown reject.
And Kelly said how GREAT Comey's speech was!

She NEVER boasted about getting the funding for the FBI building. Just one more liar in the white house.

And even if she did...it still wouldn't even be 1/100th as bad as Trump boasting about his Puerto Rico response.

Forum List

Back