Fukuoka

Sir Paul McCartney in attendance in Kyushu on Day 5. Just sitting among the fans, enjoying the tournament.

Wow, the old guy was having a hard time getting through the crowd trying to leave. Cell phone cameras all over him. Seemed to be a good sport about it though.

The two new Magashira's both had another bad day. FYI charging straight at Gagamaru: Bad idea.

After Day 6, the two Yokozuna remain undefeated.

I think haramafuji is pissed about the rumblings of him being asked to retire. He's been showing his stuff off this tournament so far.

Hakuho, is still a force of nature though.

I think haramafuji is pissed about the rumblings of him being asked to retire. He's been showing his stuff off this tournament so far.

Harumafuji will retire well before Hakuho, maybe a year or two from now. He's good, but he's not really Yokozuna material. More like a really good Ozeki. And the way he sometimes channels the attitude of Asashoryu is not flattering.

Hakuho is one of the greatest Yokozuna ever, no question.

Harumafuji will retire well before Hakuho, maybe a year or two from now. He's good, but he's not really Yokozuna material. More like a really good Ozeki. And the way he sometimes channels the attitude of Asashoryu is not flattering.

This tournament may help harumafuji dispel some of the issues people have with him. he is winning easily.

This tournament may help harumafuji dispel some of the issues people have with him. he is winning easily.

Remains to be seen. The last time he won a tournament via zensho yusho but the next tournament he stunk it up and the talk of retirement returned right quick.

Forum List

Back