Is Tony Romo Retarded ...???

HUGGY

I Post Because I Care
Mar 24, 2009
Seattle at large...Ballard lately
Fair question...

The goof has the ball at midfield and intentionally grounds the ball losing 15 yards and a down when his team JUST recovered an on side kick with 31 secs left in the third qtr dowm 2 TDs and a field goal. What an idiot. Then his next pass is short and off target to a wide open reciever only 10 yards downfield. GAAAWWWWDDD I'm glad I'm not a Cowgirl fan or have that halfwit on my team.

Fair question...

The goof has the ball at midfield and intentionally grounds the ball losing 15 yards and a down when his team JUST recovered an on side kick with 31 secs left in the third qtr dowm 2 TDs and a field goal. What an idiot. Then his next pass is short and off target to a wide open reciever only 10 yards downfield. GAAAWWWWDDD I'm glad I'm not a Cowgirl fan or have that halfwit on my team.

Romo is a great quarterback, for high school. He still hasn't won a playoff game, which puts him in a unique position for a Cowboy.

I still ...today ...have the image of Jones up in his box grinning like an idiot while his team is taking a big dump on the field.

I find it odd what makes some other people happy.

Forum List

Back