Fuck You Wilson! Bevell! Carroll!

If I was a Seahawks fan I would be more worried how the Pats drove down for 2 easy TDs in the 4th. The Pats made a good play on the goal.

Well, you are not a Seahawk's fan so the pressure is completely off isn't it?

Last time I looked the Hawks were in two consecutive Super Bowls and would have won both of them if Butler and Browner hadn't pulled the Pat's asses out of the fire in a last second SUPER play. It certainly wasn't Brady that won the game. He is one lucky some bitch and he knows it.

The Hawks were playing injured right across the board in the LOB. If Brady had lost the headlines would have written..."Brady loses to a crippled defense". You know it is true and so does Tommy Boi.

The good news is that we have Russell Wilson and he is just getting better and better. The Hawks are again favored to take the NFC West this season. That even before John Schneider does his magic in the draft and free agency.

It's good to have a team on top. How does it feel to be you? It's been so long that the Seahawks have had a bad season I can't remember the gloom and sense of impending doom.

Yo, if the man would`ve caught the ball nothing would`ve been said except, great play?

"GTP"

If I was a Seahawks fan I would be more worried how the Pats drove down for 2 easy TDs in the 4th. The Pats made a good play on the goal.

Last time I looked the Hawks were in two consecutive Super Bowls and would have won both of them if Butler and Browner hadn't pulled the Pat's asses out of the fire in a last second SUPER play. It certainly wasn't Brady that won the game. He is one lucky some bitch and he knows it.

The Hawks were playing injured right across the board in the LOB. If Brady had lost the headlines would have written..."Brady loses to a crippled defense". You know it is true and so does Tommy Boi.

The good news is that we have Russell Wilson and he is just getting better and better. The Hawks are again favored to take the NFC West this season. That even before John Schneider does his magic in the draft and free agency.

It's good to have a team on top. How does it feel to be you? It's been so long that the Seahawks have had a bad season I can't remember the gloom and sense of impending doom.

Brady definitely did nothing to help them win. It's not like he was 37/50 for 328 yards, 4 TDs, 2 ints, and went 13/15 for 124 yards and 2 TDs in the 4th quarter against a historically great defense or anything. (Oh, and 8/8 for 65 and a TD on the final drive)

Brady definitely did not lead his team to a lead after being down 10 in the 4th, making the Patriots the only team in NFL history to come back from being down 10 in the second half.

And he certainly had an explosive running game to bail him out. Those 57 total rushing yards were the reason they won for sure.

Yeah, TFB didn't put his team in a position to win at all. What a waste of an MVP trophy.

Also, it's been so long since the Seahawks had a bad season? Seriously? They were 7-9 in both 2010 and 2011, 5-11 in 2009, and 4-12 in 2008. It was only 3 years ago that they were under .500.

Just for a fun little comparison, the Patriots haven't been under .500 since 2000, haven't won less than 10 games since 2003, and are averaging 12 wins a year for 14 years. THAT'S what dominance looks like, my friend.

Brady definitely did nothing to help them win. It's not like he was 37/50 for 328 yards, 4 TDs, 2 ints, and went 13/15 for 124 yards and 2 TDs in the 4th quarter against a historically great defense or anything. (Oh, and 8/8 for 65 and a TD on the final drive)

Brady definitely did not lead his team to a lead after being down 10 in the 4th, making the Patriots the only team in NFL history to come back from being down 10 in the second half.

And he certainly had an explosive running game to bail him out. Those 57 total rushing yards were the reason they won for sure.

Yeah, TFB didn't put his team in a position to win at all. What a waste of an MVP trophy.

Also, it's been so long since the Seahawks had a bad season? Seriously? They were 7-9 in both 2010 and 2011, 5-11 in 2009, and 4-12 in 2008. It was only 3 years ago that they were under .500.

Just for a fun little comparison, the Patriots haven't been under .500 since 2000, haven't won less than 10 games since 2003, and are averaging 12 wins a year for 14 years. THAT'S what dominance looks like, my friend.

Ya a historically great defense except three of the starting DB's should have been in the hospital recovering from surgery during THAT game. It's not hard to play like a wiz when you are completing passes on a DB that rarely ever got into a real football game and only had a part time job in Special Teams coverage's. Theron was an embarrassment. He almost single handedly gave Brady those 4th quarter drives. Even with a crippled first team DOB and that clown Theron we were one catch away from a consecutive SB Championship.

I like our chances this season. There is no reason to hash over the spilt milk. It was what it was. One thing for certain is that Russell Wilson rarely if ever makes the same mistake twice and THIS year when it gets to crunch time he will embarrass defenses by rolling out and just dance into the end zone. I doubt he will ever let Darrell Bevell call a losing last play like in the game on February 2.

You don't have to worry yourself thinking about another Pat's SBC. From here on out for several years it will be all Seahawks.

Ya a historically great defense except three of the starting DB's should have been in the hospital recovering from surgery during THAT game. It's not hard to play like a wiz when you are completing passes on a DB that rarely ever got into a real football game and only had a part time job in Special Teams coverage's. Theron was an embarrassment. He almost single handedly gave Brady those 4th quarter drives. Even with a crippled first team DOB and that clown Theron we were one catch away from a consecutive SB Championship.

I like our chances this season. There is no reason to hash over the spilt milk. It was what it was. One thing for certain is that Russell Wilson rarely if ever makes the same mistake twice and THIS year when it gets to crunch time he will embarrass defenses by rolling out and just dance into the end zone. I doubt he will ever let Darrell Bevell call a losing last play like in the game on February 2.

You don't have to worry yourself thinking about another Pat's SBC. From here on out for several years it will be all Seahawks.

Truly great teams overcome whatever adversity is thrown their way, including injuries.
The Patriots lost their #1 RB and their Pro-Bowl defensive captain LB for the season in the same game. They didn't miss a beat. Hightower played a good chunk of the second half of the season with a torn labrum, including taking down Lynch at the one yard line at the end of the game.

You do know that admitting that Brady played well doesn't mean the Seahawks didn't also play well, right? They can both be good teams, this isn't highlander.

After Jeremy Lane's injury, sub Tharold Simon allows 2 TDs

Patriots overcome 10-point fourth quarter deficit to win Super Bowl XLIX

FEB 01, 10:46 PM
Tom Brady and the Patriots scored 14 unanswered points to win Super Bowl XLIX over the Seahawks.
Long before the miracle catch, improbable interception and the rest of what made this a wild Super Bowl, Seattle cornerback Jeremy Lane made a big play, then went down with a gruesome arm injury.

It would turn out to be an injury that had a devastating effect on the Seahawks in their 28-24 loss to New England.

The Patriots immediately went after Lane's replacement, Tharold Simon, and beat him again and again and again. Two of Tom Brady's touchdowns were thrown to receivers that were being defended by Simon

My apologies it wasn't "Theron" .. It was Simon. THAT piece of shit straight up cost us the game LONG before the miracle interception.

Tom Brady and the Patriots scored 14 unanswered points to win Super Bowl XLIX over the Seahawks.
Long before the miracle catch, improbable interception and the rest of what made this a wild Super Bowl, Seattle cornerback Jeremy Lane made a big play, then went down with a gruesome arm injury.

It would turn out to be an injury that had a devastating effect on the Seahawks in their 28-24 loss to New England.

The Patriots immediately went after Lane's replacement, Tharold Simon, and beat him again and again and again. Two of Tom Brady's touchdowns were thrown to receivers that were being defended by Simon

My apologies it wasn't "Theron" .. It was Simon. THAT piece of shit straight up cost us the game LONG before the miracle interception.

Yeah, boo fucking hoo. I don't run around whining about the Patriots having a hobbled Gronkowski when they lost the SB in 2011. Every team deals with injuries.

Yeah, boo fucking hoo. I don't run around whining about the Patriots having a hobbled Gronkowski when they lost the SB in 2011. Every team deals with injuries.

The injured players played pretty well considering. That punk ass bitch Simon had no business wearing a Seahawk uniform.

I'm not boo hooing Asshat. I'm just still fucking pissed. I doubt I will EVER let this go. It just stabbed too deep in my heart. You bandwagon bitches don't have a clue what a REAL fan feels. So bite me.

The injured players played pretty well considering. That punk ass bitch Simon had no business wearing a Seahawk uniform.

I'm not boo hooing Asshat. I'm just still fucking pissed. I doubt I will EVER let this go. It just stabbed too deep in my heart. You bandwagon bitches don't have a clue what a REAL fan feels. So bite me.

I'm a band wagoner? Hah. Listen buddy, not only is the 12th man the epitome of a bandwagon, but you're the one who claimed that it's been so long since the Seahawks had a losing season that you don't remember what it feels like. That was 3 years ago, gramps. I didn't realize that homerism causes memory loss like that.

I'm a band wagoner? Hah. Listen buddy, not only is the 12th man the epitome of a bandwagon, but you're the one who claimed that it's been so long since the Seahawks had a losing season that you don't remember what it feels like. That was 3 years ago, gramps. I didn't realize that homerism causes memory loss like that.

Now who's crying?

Now who's crying?

Still you. Did you forget that as well?

Now who's crying?

Give it a rest Idgit. I have spent very little time licking my wounds over the SB loss. Go read a 9/11 thread. I only engage when some a-hole brings it up on one of the threads I've started and follow.

That was the key to the game

How did the historic Seahawk defense allow the Pats to score two TDs and wipe out a 12 point lead?

A 12 point lead should have been game over

Dude you are just NOW wanting to talk about old news wanting to bring up an old dead thread?

They did that because Carrol threw the game.You were right about him.I should have listened to you.He is a cheater.He was paid off to throw this game.the fact he did not use Lynch to punch it in.the pats scored those cause carrol like an idiot,let the defensive coordinater send a mere three man rush.:cuckoo:

while its true what Huggy said that Simon has no business wearing a seahawk uniform and helped give up that touchdown when that wuss Lane got hurt,that would not have matter had carrol not gone into prevent mode and stopped sending the house in the second half.

That wuss Lane has no business wearing a seahawk uniform either.that wusss should have been tough like Sherman and Chancellor are who both played through serious injurys in the packers game instead that wuss wouldn't tough it out like they did.

In the first half,he was sending the house dominating their offense.He THEN went into that prevent defense in the second half which no team should ever use since it only prevents you from winning.

Carrol is no idiot.I would expect someone like an experienced coach as brian shittenheimer to do that cause he IS an idiot.Carrol knows better though.He has too much experience. Carrol and Belicheat are BOTH cheaters.

I have less respect for Carrol than I do Belicheat.Belicheat at least cheats to win where Carrol cheats to lose. Fuck Pete Carrol and the NFL.they have played me for a sucker for the last time.

Last edited:
Now Jeremy Lane is a wuss? The guy broke his arm in a ridiculously gruesome way AND tore his ACL on the same play. There's not a guy in the entire NFL who would be able to keep playing there. And it's not even remotely Lane's fault that the Seahawks had no depth behind him.

Also, can you give it a fucking rest already with the Carroll threw the game bullshit. Lynch only had a 20% success rate inside the 1 this season and they had to throw it on at least one of the plays. Carroll got outcoached, not paid off. If Butler doesn't read that play PERFECTLY and make an unbelievable move, the Seahawks probably score there and win and everyone talks forever about how amazingly intelligent and what a gutsy risk taker Carroll is.

Now who's crying?

Give it a rest Idgit. I have spent very little time licking my wounds over the SB loss. Go read a 9/11 thread. I only engage when some a-hole brings it up on one of the threads I've started and follow.

And I only engaged because what you wrote about Brady having nothing to do with the win and just being lucky is utter bullshit and you know it. Don't be a sore loser and I won't be an obnoxious winner.

Now who's crying?

And I only engaged because what you wrote about Brady having nothing to do with the win and just being lucky is utter bullshit and you know it. Don't be a sore loser and I won't be an obnoxious winner.

He was lucky. He got outplayed in 75% of the game. His "luck" was that Seattle had to play Simon. They might have had a better chance with just playing with 10 guys than depend on that POS Simon. At least then the players that engaged would be playing Seahawk tough and not giving up play..after play...TD after TD..until Brady was looking like some Super Star which he most certainly wasn't until Simon entered the game. Yes THAT was lucky for Brady. If you can't admit that then yes you are an obnoxious winner that has no clue how it happened that his team took home a trophy.

two farts in a row from the troll.^:poop::poop:

That means I have you on ignore since this here-:blahblah: I is all you cheatriot apologists are capable of.:biggrin:

That was the key to the game

How did the historic Seahawk defense allow the Pats to score two TDs and wipe out a 12 point lead?

A 12 point lead should have been game over

Well they guys that were injured were certainly not the problem. Their toughness WAS a historic effort to even be in the game. It was that backup Simon that Brady used like a 2 dollar whore. He fucked that hopeless/hapless negro coming and going. Putting him in cost the Seahawks both late game Pats TDs. The Hawks should have had a solid backup plan knowing they had three of their best defensive backfield players in that game that could go down any minute. They should have taken those two weeks and coached up somebody..maybe a backup linebacker or even an offensive player to stand in for a qtr in an emergency situation as did occur. Putting Simon is was alone the biggest mistake the DC made. That cost the Hawks two TDs. It made Brady look like some kind of hero that he certainly didn't play like in the first 3 qtrs of the game.

Forum List

Back