Fuck You Wilson! Bevell! Carroll!

Huggy only accepts one kind of hockey.....

iu

:lol:

This thread is about ME processing the game and the loss. Popshisgoo can take his iphone and shove it up his ass.

Thank you Huggy, sometimes the truth hurts. Two weeks before the Packers lost and it was your turn to gloat. All season we got to hear about the great Sherman, the magnificent Carroll, the God like Wilson. The BS of Seattle going to have a perfect season, maybe one loss on their schedule. Putting every team down that would be playing Seattle. You lose THE game and you cry, bitch and moan. Find excuses, sorry but it is just a game to me and there have been 49 of them and none more important than the next. It is just a sport, just a game. Seattle winning or losing has no importance to 999.99999999% of the population, roughly the same percentage as any-other team.

It was ironic

With a 12 point lead and a little over 2 minutes to play, Green Bay had maybe a 95% chance of winning the game

With the ball on the one foot line on second down, Seattle had maybe a 95% chance of winning the game

Both lost

Damn you Ice Hockey enthusiasts! Damn you to hell!

You don't like hockey? It's just like football on ice with sticks and a puck! :lol:

That is possibly the dumbest statement you have made here at USMB.

Well, it is. The object of the game is the exact same.

Actually it is not unless you include every game or sport that scores points as an objective. WINNING is not the main objective in many sports or games. The "tie", although it does happen is frowned upon in football. Also scoring a high number of points I E the "blowout" is the supreme goal in the NFL. The gold standard "blowout" is the Shutout.

Many might say that the last SB is the ultimate match up with it going down to the wire deciding the winner. I disagree. The previous SB game, IMHO, is far better being a blowout and pure domination.

Also more specific to Ice Hockey is the ICE itself. Ice is a stupid field as it is a stupid place to live. Ya...nothing SCREAMS success as living in an Igloo.

iu

The HUGGY accepts no kind of hockey. The only sport that matters is NFL football.

That is all.

...but the Huggy must move on! =) The fun competition is before the big game.If it goes on too long its just poor losers and poor winners.
Right after a win...I think we can do no wrong. Right after a (big) loss I am sure of conspiracies and demand answers from people who know more about football than I do.:lmao:

Just no baseball, basket ball and noooo golf.

You don't like hockey? It's just like football on ice with sticks and a puck! :lol:

Actually it is not unless you include every game or sport that scores points as an objective. WINNING is not the main objective in many sports or games. The "tie", although it does happen is frowned upon in football. Also scoring a high number of points I E the "blowout" is the supreme goal in the NFL. The gold standard "blowout" is the Shutout.

Many might say that the last SB is the ultimate match up with it going down to the wire deciding the winner. I disagree. The previous SB game, IMHO, is far better being a blowout and pure domination.

Also more specific to Ice Hockey is the ICE itself. Ice is a stupid field as it is a stupid place to live. Ya...nothing SCREAMS success as living in an Igloo.

I think the playing on the ice makes it more fast moving and exciting. I don't like hockey more than football, but it's a really good sport. The only problem is following the tiny puck. I never know where the hell the puck is.

iu

The HUGGY accepts no kind of hockey. The only sport that matters is NFL football.

That is all.

...but the Huggy must move on! =) The fun competition is before the big game.If it goes on too long its just poor losers and poor winners.
Right after a win...I think we can do no wrong. Right after a (big) loss I am sure of conspiracies and demand answers from people who know more about football than I do.:lmao:

Just no baseball, basket ball and noooo golf.

I'm not a big fan of basketball either. Baseball is okay. It's really slow moving sport though. When your team gets a Grand Slam though, that's pretty exciting. :D Some people just love watching golf. My grammy used to. They do make some incredible shots sometimes.

Of course winning is the main objective in most sports, you silly man. :lol:

And as I've said before, blowouts are only good games for fans of the winning team.

Do you live on Astroturf? ;)

And as I've said before, blowouts are only good games for fans of the winning team.

I'd like to know which sport exists where the goal is NOT to win. :lol:

Soccer.

Soccer.

:lmao:

Soccer.

It might be a crappy sport, but I think they still want to win games. :D

Forum List

Back