FS1 Faces Big Challenge with Historically Low Ratings for Undisputed

MarcATL

Diamond Member
Aug 12, 2009
Lisa Cabrera highlights the dynamic of the media and powers that be historic practice of putting the least talented people in the decision-making seat while scrapping the actual talent.

Watch and let me know your thoughts....

That said, how long do you give it before Skip gets canned?

Lisa Cabrera highlights the dynamic of the media and powers that be historic practice of putting the least talented people in the decision-making seat while scrapping the actual talent.

Undisputed was never very good. There's a reason Steven A and SS ran away from Bayless. Im surprised Keyshawn moved over to team up with him. His show with J Will and Max Kellerman was pretty good, I certainly watched it far more than Undisputed. Didnt Kellerman run away from Bayless as well?

FS1 should just drop that show.

First things First is probably the best sports show on TV right now. Nick, Brou and Kevin have amazing chemistry. The show is fun to watch, they have great recurring guests, and the analysis is always good IMO. Coupled with The Herd and Speak for Yourself they have the best line up. Better than ESPN's Get up and First Take. Maybe Mad Dog and Bayless can team up so everyone can ignore both of them at the same time.....

I don't know why one channel got rid of Jwill Keyshawn and Max. The 3 they replaced them with suck. Especially the white little guy who's not an athelete. Not sure why they have guys like this on these shows. It should be all athletes we know.

Super Bowl-winning defensive end Chris Canty will be alongside SiriusXM's Evan Cohen, and Michelle Smallmon, replacing the previous trio of Keyshawn Johnson, Jay Williams, and Max Kellerman, according to a report by the New York Post.

Even Cohen. I knew he was a Jew.

You know who I won't watch? Chris 'Mad Dog' Russo if he's a guest on First Take.
Sports personality Chris "Mad Dog" Russo reneged on his promise to retire "on the spot" if the Arizona Diamondbacks defeated the Philadelphia Phillies in Game 7 of the National League Championship Series on Tuesday.

The underdog Diamondbacks, playing on the road, went on to win 4-2, leading to the team chanting "Mad Dog" during their postgame celebration in the clubhouse.

And then Russo still showed up for work on Wednesday.

Forum List

Back