Frontline 4/13--Insurrection America

candycorn

Diamond Member
Aug 25, 2009
Deep State Plant.
Its supposed to be a serious look at the militia movement in the US. And I guess it is. But the militia movement on the whole comes off as a comical bunch of anarchists...not patriots.

As for the broadcast itself, the reporter from Pro Publica--AC Thompson--does a good job except for the absolute silliness of the drone shots and he's on the screen way too much.

Still the documentary is spot on. He does a good job of talking to the anarchists. Of particular humor is the Boogaloo folks.

There are no truly widespread, organized militias in most states. If the Tan Messiah uses his senile puppet to try serious 2A infringement, that may well change. THAT is a redline even Dumbo ears can understand.

There are no truly widespread, organized militias in most states. If the Tan Messiah uses his senile puppet to try serious 2A infringement, that may well change. THAT is a redline even Dumbo ears can understand.

The documentary does investigate how they are using social media to organize. Carrillo (Airforce Member who murdered a federal officer) was chatting online with the head of the group that wanted to kidnap the governor of Michigan.

On the broadcast...former marine Mike Dunn is interviewed. He states that, "Death is a reality..it's coming...we just want ours to count." Dunn is one of the leaders of a boogaloo sect in Virginia.

He's 20 years old and apparently can't grow a respectable beard.

This is the "leader".

The documentary does investigate how they are using social media to organize. Carrillo (Airforce Member who murdered a federal officer) was chatting online with the head of the group that wanted to kidnap the governor of Michigan.

Social media seems to be a way for all groups to organize, and Facebook had ads on encouraging groups and causes to communicate and organize groups.

Since Jan 6 it seems like it has been over. We have seen a few predictions of more riots from the media but none have materialized.

Its supposed to be a serious look at the militia movement in the US. And I guess it is. But the militia movement on the whole comes off as a comical bunch of anarchists...not patriots.

As for the broadcast itself, the reporter from Pro Publica--AC Thompson--does a good job except for the absolute silliness of the drone shots and he's on the screen way too much.

Still the documentary is spot on. He does a good job of talking to the anarchists. Of particular humor is the Boogaloo folks.
However comical, they’re nonetheless rightwing domestic terrorists – willing to engage in deadly terrorist attacks, such as the 1/6 terrorist attack on America’s democracy.

However comical, they’re nonetheless rightwing domestic terrorists – willing to engage in deadly terrorist attacks, such as the 1/6 terrorist attack on America’s democracy.
Correct.

There will be a protest that gets way out of hand in the near future.

This was pretty good, except for the purposeful blindsiding for the intel agencies. That Kathy Neuman chick doesn't is no expert. . . I have no idea what she is talking about.

I have seen just as much organization for AnTifa on-line as for the Boog movement. . . so I have a hard time taking that seriously.

I have a REALLY REALLY hard time taking much of this seriously now. . . because almost all of the shit it is talking about the Michigan militia's and what happened at the Michigan protest are spun as lies.

.....BLM/Antifa/blacks/Dems have been the insurrectionists --not only with all the riots for years--but you selectively forget the 2016 election--which they tried to overturn --MANY times

..that was just ONE protest--BLM/Dems have been doing rioting for YEARS

An unarmed woman shot dead and a Viking?

Yea, you kids are the idiots.

..that was just ONE protest--BLM/Dems have been doing rioting for YEARS
And the worse the Left burns and destroys our cities the more people will join these groups for protection.

I have a REALLY REALLY hard time taking much of this seriously now. . . because almost all of the shit it is talking about the Michigan militia's and what happened at the Michigan protest are spun as lies.
The Left is centered on the 1/6 protest and the plot to kidnap the governor. You have to realize, with all of these militia groups out there for decades, it's all they have to be upset over. Yet the protest on 1/6 had nothing to do with militias.

As for the plot to kidnap the governor, when the government stops people from working and refuses to pay them, that sort of behavior should be expected. People need to eat and they will do virtually anything to provide for their families. What was done to Americans during that time was nothing short of criminal.

But yea, go ahead and laugh and make fun of them. By all means.

And as this sort of behavior from Washington DC may continue, they may want to consider building bigger walls around the city.

Really? What specifically?
It made it seem like the protesters took the capitol by violent force and put it under seige. . like they didn't have a protest permit and a right to have weapons in the capitol, and be in the rotunda in the first place.

IT was total bullshit.

Forum List

Back