Frontline 4/13--Insurrection America

I have a REALLY REALLY hard time taking much of this seriously now. . . because almost all of the shit it is talking about the Michigan militia's and what happened at the Michigan protest are spun as lies.
The Left is centered on the 1/6 protest and the plot to kidnap the governor. You have to realize, with all of these militia groups out there for decades, it's all they have to be upset over. Yet the protest on 1/6 had nothing to do with militias.

As for the plot to kidnap the governor, when the government stops people from working and refuses to pay them, that sort of behavior should be expected. People need to eat and they will do virtually anything to provide for their families. What was done to Americans during that time was nothing short of criminal.

But yea, go ahead and laugh and make fun of them. By all means.

And as this sort of behavior from Washington DC may continue, they may want to consider building bigger walls around the city.
The "plot" to kidnap the governor was also crap. It was shit talking until the FBI informer was the one that FED them information and egged it on. The informer was the one that gave them all the strategic information, and actually made them think it was possible.

Till that point. . it was just a bunch of folks sitting around, fantasizing about it. IT was entrapment so the government could say, "hey, look, we found some domestic terrorists."

Again, it is a bullshit paradigm.

Just like the government insiders and the Q-anon psyop took advantage of folks at the Trump rally to STAGE that capitol hill storming. Everyone saw the capitol hill police just let them in.

On the broadcast...former marine Mike Dunn is interviewed. He states that, "Death is a reality..it's coming...we just want ours to count." Dunn is one of the leaders of a boogaloo sect in Virginia.

He's 20 years old and apparently can't grow a respectable beard.

This is the "leader".
He also directly contradicted what Kathy Neuman said about the Boogaloo. He explicitly stated that the Boog is organized EXACTLY the same way as ANTIFA.

This documentary reveals it's own lying, and you are too dense, and so thick, wanting to believe a paradigm of your own, for your partisan purposes, that you can't think for yourself.

If the Boog were actually more of a problem, they would have killed more people than Antifa, and would have taken autonomous control of a city, but they haven't.

. . . on top of that, this documentary is hell bent on making everyone on the far right racist. . . and very very few of them are.

Are a lot of them? Sure. But then? At this point, a hell of a lot of Antifa and BLM are pretty racist against the white community too.

And on top of ALL of that. . . they want us to believe that persons of color are now someone, "white supremacists," but. . . this documentary doesn't really go deeply into how we are supposed to twist our minds into that neat trick.

I can't believe you are willing to buy all of this garbage.

I have a REALLY REALLY hard time taking much of this seriously now. . . because almost all of the shit it is talking about the Michigan militia's and what happened at the Michigan protest are spun as lies.
Really? What specifically?
It made it seem like the protesters took the capitol by violent force and put it under seige. . like they didn't have a protest permit and a right to have weapons in the capitol, and be in the rotunda in the first place.

IT was total bullshit.

To the best of my knowledge, they didn't have a protest permit for the Capitol rotunda much less the right to have weapons (and use them) on the Capitol Hill grounds.

The Left is centered on the 1/6 protest and the plot to kidnap the governor. You have to realize, with all of these militia groups out there for decades, it's all they have to be upset over. Yet the protest on 1/6 had nothing to do with militias.

As for the plot to kidnap the governor, when the government stops people from working and refuses to pay them, that sort of behavior should be expected. People need to eat and they will do virtually anything to provide for their families. What was done to Americans during that time was nothing short of criminal.

And as this sort of behavior from Washington DC may continue, they may want to consider building bigger walls around the city.
The "plot" to kidnap the governor was also crap. It was shit talking until the FBI informer was the one that FED them information and egged it on. The informer was the one that gave them all the strategic information, and actually made them think it was possible.

Till that point. . it was just a bunch of folks sitting around, fantasizing about it. IT was entrapment so the government could say, "hey, look, we found some domestic terrorists."

Just like the government insiders and the Q-anon psyop took advantage of folks at the Trump rally to STAGE that capitol hill storming. Everyone saw the capitol hill police just let them in.

On the broadcast...former marine Mike Dunn is interviewed. He states that, "Death is a reality..it's coming...we just want ours to count." Dunn is one of the leaders of a boogaloo sect in Virginia.

This is the "leader".
He also directly contradicted what Kathy Neuman said about the Boogaloo. He explicitly stated that the Boog is organized EXACTLY the same way as ANTIFA.

This documentary reveals it's own lying, and you are too dense, and so thick, wanting to believe a paradigm of your own, for your partisan purposes, that you can't think for yourself.

If the Boog were actually more of a problem, they would have killed more people than Antifa, and would have taken autonomous control of a city, but they haven't.

. . . on top of that, this documentary is hell bent on making everyone on the far right racist. . . and very very few of them are.

Are a lot of them? Sure. But then? At this point, a hell of a lot of Antifa and BLM are pretty racist against the white community too.

And on top of ALL of that. . . they want us to believe that persons of color are now someone, "white supremacists," but. . . this documentary doesn't really go deeply into how we are supposed to twist our minds into that neat trick.

Dunn, the 20 year old leader of the Boobaloo hasn't a clue of how "Antifa" is organized. He likely doesn't have a clue on supply and demand or the electoral college works if demographics have a say in it. He's 20.

At no point, to the best of my knowledge, did the documentary state that persons of color were white supremacists....they did say that the Proud Boys accepted persons of color and that PB were a violent faction who often showed up shortly before there was violence. All of which is true by the way.

In retrospect,.. glad you asked?
Sure.

The documentary--despite it's production values--does a very good job of connecting the dots between the extremists and anarchists which is what we have now. As the 20 year old leader of the Boogaloos said (their leader is 20 years old...give that some thought); "We've accepted we're going to die, we just wants ours to count."

The joker who was leading the attempt to kidnap the governor of Michigan spoke to the documentarian from jail. He let this dope have his say.

This is the "leader".

Yes sir, seems like our alphabet agencies are plotting against us an trying to set us up.

Its supposed to be a serious look at the militia movement in the US. And I guess it is. But the militia movement on the whole comes off as a comical bunch of anarchists...not patriots.

As for the broadcast itself, the reporter from Pro Publica--AC Thompson--does a good job except for the absolute silliness of the drone shots and he's on the screen way too much.

Still the documentary is spot on. He does a good job of talking to the anarchists. Of particular humor is the Boogaloo folks.
Freedom is fleeting when people forget what got them that in the first place. We are rushing head on to total tyranny.

Sure.

The documentary--despite it's production values--does a very good job of connecting the dots between the extremists and anarchists which is what we have now. As the 20 year old leader of the Boogaloos said (their leader is 20 years old...give that some thought); "We've accepted we're going to die, we just wants ours to count."

The joker who was leading the attempt to kidnap the governor of Michigan spoke to the documentarian from jail. He let this dope have his say.
Thanks. In that same spirit of "He let this dope have his say", I just meant are you "glad you asked?" MisterBeale specifically, after seeing the result?

It made it seem like the protesters took the capitol by violent force and put it under siege. . like they didn't have a protest permit and a right to have weapons in the capitol, and be in the rotunda in the first place.

IT was total bullshit.

To the best of my knowledge, they didn't have a protest permit for the Capitol rotunda much less the right to have weapons (and use them) on the Capitol Hill grounds.
Yeah, they did.
First of all, they never shot off any weapons.

Second of all, it has been Michigan law, forever, that citizens have the right to carry guns in the capitol.

What IS prohibited? Is having guns on the House floor. . . WHICH NEVER HAPPENED! And your dumb ass propaganda made it sound like these folks were going to take them there. Sure, they shouted and screamed that they wanted to talk to the folks that were there, but I do think any of them would have violated that law.

"They later moved inside the Capitol along with several hundred protesters, who demanded to be let onto the House floor, which is prohibited. Some protesters with guns — which are allowed in the statehouse — went to the Senate gallery, where a senator said some armed men shouted at her, and some senators wore bulletproof vests.."

<SNIP>

" Rally organizer Ryan Kelley said the event was intended to pressure Republicans to reject Whitmer's plan to continue restrictions on work and travel. He called the protest a “huge win," noting the Republican-controlled Senate refused to extend Whitmer’s coronavirus emergency declaration — though she said Friday her stay-at-home order remains in effect."

That documentary spins that protest as a State Capitol siege. It was a legitimate protest, and everything was above board. Thus, nothing in your propaganda can be trusted.

Sure.

Anyone that believes that Proud Boys and the Boog are more of threat than the folks that held people hostage in that CHOP/CHAZ all summer long is an absolute brain dead moron, has no clue what is really going on, and really doesn't deserve the benefit of further reasoned conversation.

Sure.

Thanks. In that same spirit of "He let this dope have his say", I just meant are you "glad you asked?" MisterBeale specifically, after seeing the result?
I no longer try to convince anyone on the board of anything...or at least...I do so very rarely.

I do try to inform. I would imagine the Fox news, knuckle dragging, mouth breathing, trump-was-robbed idiots likely couldn't find their public television station. At least now, maybe one or two of them may watch it t see what their heroes are up to.

It made it seem like the protesters took the capitol by violent force and put it under siege. . like they didn't have a protest permit and a right to have weapons in the capitol, and be in the rotunda in the first place.

IT was total bullshit.

Yeah, they did.
First of all, they never shot off any weapons.
That was alleged by the documentarians?

Second of all, it has been Michigan law, forever, that citizens have the right to carry guns in the capitol.
That's true. But its also true that hundreds of armed people shouting and carrying guns is meant to intimidate...would you agree?

What IS prohibited? Is having guns on the House floor. . . WHICH NEVER HAPPENED! And your dumb ass propaganda made it sound like these folks were going to take them there. Sure, they shouted and screamed that they wanted to talk to the folks that were there, but I do think any of them would have violated that law.

"Makes it sound"...that means your interpretation of what you watched.

"They later moved inside the Capitol along with several hundred protesters, who demanded to be let onto the House floor, which is prohibited. Some protesters with guns — which are allowed in the statehouse — went to the Senate gallery, where a senator said some armed men shouted at her, and some senators wore bulletproof vests.."

<SNIP>

" Rally organizer Ryan Kelley said the event was intended to pressure Republicans to reject Whitmer's plan to continue restrictions on work and travel. He called the protest a “huge win," noting the Republican-controlled Senate refused to extend Whitmer’s coronavirus emergency declaration — though she said Friday her stay-at-home order remains in effect."

That documentary spins that protest as a State Capitol siege. It was a legitimate protest, and everything was above board. Thus, nothing in your propaganda can be trusted.
[/QUOTE]
Your trust issues are your own.

I would say--and this is my opinion of course--that most Americans don't want armed people running around the capitol building. If they are there to peacefully protest...why bring the arsenal?

Again...my opinion but one of the reasons the blob lost Michigan was that the sight of armed supporters of Trump carrying AR15s on the capitol ground was something they didn't like.

Forum List

Back