From which news organization do you get the majority of your information?

From which news organization do you get the majority of your information?

• WorldNetDaily.com

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • CNSNews.com

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
LOL

For me it's here ... I just click on the links I see here. Nothing in the news interests me anymore so I don't bother searching and watching TV just plain sucks.

When does American Idol start again? I hate watching most of the show but love watching the wacko's who come on in the beginning. Love Scooter Girl!

The old guy down by the river who fishes for catfish on Saturday afternoons. I learn everything I need to know about world events just by listening to him. I spot him a beer or two and he spots me unique interpretations on the Middle East, the economy, and the price of bait at the local shops.

I pick and choose here and there. For Costa Rica I read La Nacion and watch Telenoticias, for the US I read the NYT (online), and watch CNN and Fox, and in Canada I watch the CBC. Other random shit I use the BBC website and the Al-Jazeera website. Every now and then I take a look at Haaretz. Since I'm on vacation, I've been getting informed.

(I got nothing else to do half the time)

I get most of my news second hand from youse guys, naturally.

I follow your links which inform me what you think is important.

No, seriously...

I have so little respect for the NEWS itself, these days, that my primary interest is no longer the news reports.

Now my primary interest is your reactions to those reports.

Why?

I assume the NEWS is pretty much a lie...usually through omission rather than outrights lies...the half truth method of propaganda, you know?

But your reactions to the propaganda are honest enough to still be interesting to me.

Ha ha. I have a crystal ball.

Mostly internet. If I watch TV news it's our local newstation (which sucks) and Fox.

I believe the majority of young OBAMA supporters got their news from the Daily Show. And SNL.

Mostly internet. If I watch TV news it's our local newstation (which sucks) and Fox.

I believe the majority of young OBAMA supporters got their news from the Daily Show. And SNL.

Yeah, the Daily Show used to be one of my primary news sources. Haven't seen it in a while though.

SNL hasn't been worth watching in decades.

Yeah, the Daily Show used to be one of my primary news sources. Haven't seen it in a while though.

SNL hasn't been worth watching in decades.

I get great news from MadTV still ... though right now it's all reruns.

The only time I listen to the news is when it tells me what I want to hear. :cool:

I get most of my news from the wife. She tells me everything I need to know. Also everything I need to do. I'm P.W... I like it that way! Really good bennies!!!:lol:

Yahoo and the internet. But thanks for being a dumb ass. By the way, MOST Americans get their news from Fox.

And that's why MOST Americans are ill informed idiots come election time. :eusa_whistle:
:lol::lol::lol::rofl::lol::lol::lol:

Does this explain why Dems have pretty much dominated the election scene the last several years? Is this why Obama got elected? Because MOST Americans have been VOTING for them, dumbass? MOST of the "ill informed idiots?" Or in your little world, elections go to the candidates with the least votes?:lol::lol::lol::lol: :rofl:

You're fast becoming another sealybobo, a cheap partisan hack who never bothers with actual thought. We all know you're better than that Robert but you're starting to blur the line quite a bit. You're making my sides hurt, shill.

• Thanks
Reactions: 007

Forum List

Back