From which news organization do you get the majority of your information?

From which news organization do you get the majority of your information?

• WorldNetDaily.com

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • CNSNews.com

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I all the important local news from NESN and national news from ESPN and ESPN2.

NPR and PBS.

And from articles linked on this site, many of which are so partisan that I give them no credibility, but a few of'em seem objective and I may research more to decide whether the articles are valid.

:lol::lol::lol::rofl::lol::lol::lol:

Does this explain why Dems have pretty much dominated the election scene the last several years? Is this why Obama got elected? Because MOST Americans have been VOTING for them, dumbass? MOST of the "ill informed idiots?" Or in your little world, elections go to the candidates with the least votes?:lol::lol::lol::lol: :rofl:

You're fast becoming another sealybobo, a cheap partisan hack who never bothers with actual thought. We all know you're better than that Robert but you're starting to blur the line quite a bit. You're making my sides hurt, shill.

It was a joke Midnight. You'll see me question what RGS said below that. Honestly, for a guy who jumped the gun with the reputation thing with Dis the other day, you seem to do it quite often with me.

Also, you throw out the term partisan hack too much for when it's mere humor that the term is going to lose any actual meaning.

7 days til the whole thing goes "hot", and we're all dying slow, miserably painful swine flu deaths.

I started my bucket list.

Want me to bury your ashes in a can on top of a mountain?

Last edited:
:lol::lol::lol::rofl::lol::lol::lol:

Does this explain why Dems have pretty much dominated the election scene the last several years? Is this why Obama got elected? Because MOST Americans have been VOTING for them, dumbass? MOST of the "ill informed idiots?" Or in your little world, elections go to the candidates with the least votes?:lol::lol::lol::lol: :rofl:

You're fast becoming another sealybobo, a cheap partisan hack who never bothers with actual thought. We all know you're better than that Robert but you're starting to blur the line quite a bit. You're making my sides hurt, shill.

It was a joke Midnight. You'll see me question what RGS said below that. Honestly, for a guy who jumped the gun with the reputation thing with Dis the other day, you seem to do it quite often with me.

Also, you throw out the term partisan hack too much for when it's mere humor that the term is going to lose any actual meaning.
Nice BACK PEDDLE... loser.

Nice BACK PEDDLE... loser.

What are you doing here Pale? It's 5:55 on the East Coast, which means it's almost happy hour somewhere. :eusa_whistle:

I already explained it once, it was a joke and for some reason this board kills alot of people's sense of humor. If you don't like it, not my problem. My serious response to what RGS said is the one that is getting all the thanks by the way. However, I don't expect you to actually read the thread before you post your thoughts on it. :eusa_eh:

Last edited:

Forum List

Back