From the ROP in Australia

Discussion in 'Middle East - General' started by Annie, Jun 22, 2007.

1. Annie

Annie Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +4,770
    The whole idea of keeping your enemies close, loses something with stuff like this:

http://www.theaustralian.news.com.au/story/0,20867,21952947-601,00.html

btw, his 'entire network' is over 30k Islamics...

2. Alucard

Alucard VIP Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +62
    Do you know whats scary.. I dont think most non-muslims realize how dead set these lunatics are on killing all of us...

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
  3. Diuretic

Diuretic Permanently confused

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,397
    So far so good......:rofl:

4. DeadCanDance

DeadCanDance Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +127

Please name one american or australian citizen Lebanese Hezbollah has killed in the last two decades.

Answer: Zero.

We really do need to stop assuming all muslims and all muslim groups pose a huge threat to the United States. Hezbollah did attack our marines in lebanon, a quarter of a century ago. Having US soldiers on their soil pissed them off. They ARE a problem for israel. But Israel can defend itself. Hezbollah has regional goals and regional aims. They have never demonstrated any interest in attacking Kansas City, or taking over the world.

We need to focus on terrorist groups that truly do threaten us, and have a demonstrated commitment to launching direct attacks on americans.

5. onedomino

onedomino SCE to AUX

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +476
    I did not realize there was a statute of limitations on atrocity and mass murder. I am sure the familes of the murdered Marines would have no problem with DeadCanDance's explanation that Hezbollah was "pissed" when it blew up the Marines in their sleep.

6. Alucard

Alucard VIP Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +62
    "Hezbollah's television station Al-Manar airs programming designed to inspire suicide attacks in Gaza, the West Bank and Iraq."

That is a Quote from your link DCD

What makes American liberals defend such murdering animals?

In my opinion, an attack against Israel is an attack against us...

I would say lack of ability and opportunity may be a the only reason Hezbollah hasnt attacked the US directly recently... Give them time...

Why shoudnt we assume ALL muslims and Muslim groups pose a threat against us? I havnt seen any evidence otherwise...

7. DeadCanDance

DeadCanDance Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +127
    What makes American liberals defend such murdering animals?

Nowhere in my post did I defend Hezbollah. You simply imagined that I did. I said hezbollah is a problem for israel, but not a significant threat to kansas city, memphis, or portland. Or, U.S. citizens in general. They have never demonstrated a desire to attack the american homeland or take over the world

In my opinion, an attack against Israel is an attack against us...

Then join the israeli army. Israel can defend itself. I have no problem being their friend, but I don't see the need to go to war on their behalf, and send american kids to die for israel. They have their own army - the best in the middle east.

I would say lack of ability and opportunity may be a the only reason Hezbollah hasnt attacked the US directly recently... Give them time...

Why shoudnt we assume ALL muslims and Muslim groups pose a threat against us? I havnt seen any evidence otherwise...

Since your assumptions have turned out to be wrong time after time (Iraq, insurgency, WMD, iraqi nuke programs, etc), I'm through with taking your or Bush's assumptions and predictions at face value. I don't care what you "feel" hezbollah might do against america in the future. I look at the facts: their goal is regional. They have never demonstrated, in the least, that they are interested in attacking american cities, or the american homeland.

8. Larkinn

Larkinn Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +175
    Interesting that Hezbollah managed to kill US soldiers before the group was even organized.

Why exactly?

Lack of ability and opportunity? Hezbollah is very well organized. If you hadn't noticed we have around 150,000 American troops in their general area. If they wanted to attack the US, what do you suppose they are waiting for ?

There are what, 1.3 billion Muslims in the world? How many of them have done anything against US interests, ever?

A very, very, very small proportion of them. There is your evidence. Not that you really needed any to not judge people on the basis of their religion, but there you go anyhow.

9. Gunny

Gunny Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +6,770
    Absurd. Islamic terrorists, regardless the name, are a threat to Western civilization, period. Pretending they aren't because a couple of splinter groups are attacking one of our allies instead of is isn't getting it.

And Lebanon is NOT Persian soil ... it's Arab soil. Hezbollah is Iran's proxy, not any Arab state's.

AQ never demonstrated any interest in attacking the WTC until it did.

10. Gunny

Gunny Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +6,770
    The percentage of muslims who have attacked us is irrelevant to the 100% of the ones who have, nor does it negate even one death they have caused.