From Moscow with love

Status
Not open for further replies.
The longest greeting thread ever :)
GREETINGS!
I look forward to visiting Moscow again one of these years. I hope there's more love than hatred there nowadays ...
Oh, yes, Navalny supporters, police, 'patriots', 'liberals' and all others love each other as nobody else yet :)
How did you like Moscow when you came here the last time?
Do you think Нава́льный got more than 27% of the vote in the 2013 Moscow mayoral election, as some critics say?

Yes, it's quite possible. They cheat on the elections terribly :) And there is a lot opppoisioners in Moscow.

Comrade Johnson we saw on TV that Moscow had massive protests with about 500 arrests by the anti-crowd police.

You must have heard about it too? You live and work there obviously.

The news said the people were protesting corruption in the government.

That's luck for Putin that it is only that.

What do you think is happening in Moscow, Comrade?

It would be diffiult not to hear about it :)
Since there is a monarchy in Russia it is followed by huge corruption of course. Of course, people don't like it, but they have nobody who represents their interests. Navalny wants to overthrown Putin and provokes people to go on the street. It's dangerous and senseless.
I agree that it is dangerous not only for the People there but also for Putin and anybody who tries to oppose him.

Russia throughout its history back to Peter The Great has been a powerful state but One mostly preoccupied with itself.

If Russia is beset with problems back home then it/she cannot participate very well in world affairs and this then throws all the weight of the world's problems onto the USA and then we get US industrial corruption.

There will always be corruption. The only issue is what kind and where?

It is better for the World when things are stable in Moscow and in Wash DC both. These two cities have taken the place of London and Paris in the modern era.

Here it's everywhere and all kinds of it :)
Everything is very simple. You have a King. It may be the best king in the world. But if he wants to rule his country he has to have his men. Let's suppose a guy from his team stole something. What should the king do? If he punishes him he loses his devoted man. Which is better - to have a devoted thief or honest enemy?
When Menshikov died Peter the Great said, I lost one of my arms. It was theivish but devoted one.

Russia is FREE country now. You cannot imagine it in your deeply post-soviet Ukraine, but here you can CHOOSE a sort of propaganda, you want.

Outstanding! What do YOU know about current Russia? :) Did youself repeated some years ago, Ukraine is not Russia? So, it's logically, Russia is not Ukraine, isn't it?
No, Russia is NOT a free country ... if citizens like the physicist & statesman Nemtsov gets assassinated for criticizing Putin, and a chess champion like Kasparov has to flee the country to feel free, and a politician like Voronenkov describes the atmosphere in Russia to be reflective of a "pseudo-patriotic frenzy" and "total fear" ... before he was also assassinated.

"My" post-Soviet Ukraine? Huh? I am a USA American, with many friends from both Russia & Ukraine.
Obviously, Russia is not Ukraine, and Ukraine is not Russia. Duh!

Voronenkov was murdered at Ukraine. Nemtsov was guided to death place by ukrainian girl Anna Duritskaja... But, offcourse, Putin did it... Think different of your media is really impossible without bravery...

The cat of my friend is pregnant... Do you think, it's a hand of Putin too? :)

Comrade Johnson we saw on TV that Moscow had massive protests with about 500 arrests by the anti-crowd police.

Navalny became a final scum, to organize teenagers, which don't have a vote yet, to perform an provocative anti-government actions at many major towns of Russia. They're "protested against corruption", but don't mention of any serious real and proved fact of corruption in Russua. They protested from "corrupted Medvedev", but don't know nothing about process of performing complaint to courthouse to verify some "facts" from Navalny's movie.... They don't worry about it, because Navalny promised to a lot of them about 10.000$ for the participation in riots...

It would be diffiult not to hear about it :)
Since there is a monarchy in Russia it is followed by huge corruption of course. Of course, people don't like it, but they have nobody who represents their interests. Navalny wants to overthrown Putin and provokes people to go on the street. It's dangerous and senseless.

It seems Navalny is united with corrupted officials to compromise other people protests against corruption...

Here it's everywhere and all kinds of it :)
Everything is very simple. You have a King. It may be the best king in the world. But if he wants to rule his country he has to have his men. Let's suppose a guy from his team stole something. What should the king do? If he punishes him he loses his devoted man. Which is better - to have a devoted thief or honest enemy?
When Menshikov died Peter the Great said, I lost one of my arms. It was theivish but devoted one.

I think, in general nobody worried about corruption, if officials doing, what they have to do well... :))

Moscow knows more about trump than the USA

Moscow knows everything better than anybody else. But some additional information may be useful :)
So Put'n knows where and exactly who is bombing in Syria with chemical weapons and he should get that under control and stopped immediately.

Knowing and doing are different things. It's not that all the world is under Putin's control. But give us time :)

Knowing and doing are different things. It's not that all the world is under Putin's control. But give us time :)
Won't happen but you may be able to keep that portion God allowed to be called Russia if y'all play your cards right ;)

Well right about now Putin is probably pissed off at Trump.

Good thing no Russians died during the US missile strike.

cute-easter-egg_zpscvm1gwgx.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back