From Moscow with love

Status
Not open for further replies.
I once had a roommate who had a bunny rabbit as a pet.

As soon he would let it out of its cage, the rabbit would run on to his mattress and urinate all over it.

One day, he got so frustrated with it, he punched it. I saw the rabbit bleeding out of his nose.

I asked "Dude, what the fuck? It's a fucking rabbit! What are you doing?"

He made all sorts of lame excuses, but I couldn't stand it.

So I gave his rabbit away to the little girl next door.

Then I banged his girlfriend.
We had a babe at our frat house that all the guys passed around one by one.

Jeff was the big handsome Nordic blonde who first brought her home and banged her.

Then I got to date her second a few weeks later after he got tired.

Then Gary was third.

The Hoss was fourth.

The Galaria was fifth.

We decided she was good but not great.

:D

Dude, that is gross.

I've had whores throw themselves at me, but I just couldn't.

I have standards.
I have really poor taste in women, sorry.

YOU are in poor taste. Lol! You have no class.
Hey, I like you ChrisL .

That alone proves I have bad taste in women.

I once had a roommate who had a bunny rabbit as a pet.

As soon he would let it out of its cage, the rabbit would run on to his mattress and urinate all over it.

One day, he got so frustrated with it, he punched it. I saw the rabbit bleeding out of his nose.

I asked "Dude, what the fuck? It's a fucking rabbit! What are you doing?"

He made all sorts of lame excuses, but I couldn't stand it.

So I gave his rabbit away to the little girl next door.

Then I banged his girlfriend.
We had a babe at our frat house that all the guys passed around one by one.

Jeff was the big handsome Nordic blonde who first brought her home and banged her.

Then I got to date her second a few weeks later after he got tired.

Then Gary was third.

The Hoss was fourth.

The Galaria was fifth.

We decided she was good but not great.

Dude, that is gross.

I've had whores throw themselves at me, but I just couldn't.

I have standards.
I have really poor taste in women, sorry.

YOU are in poor taste. Lol! You have no class.
Hey, I like you ChrisL .

That alone proves I have bad taste in women.

Leave me alone!

Hey Comrade Johnson

Have you thought about my offer to come trolling for The Global Banking Elite?
He (Comrade Johnson ) took the weekend off and went to his dacha in the countryside for some fishing and R&R.

His job at Pravda is stressful and he needs to rest.

Clearly, Comrade "Johnson" is someone whom the Russian government has hired to troll the west.

But he's pretty good at it.

So since we bankers control everything, I thought I could give him a pay raise and do our dirty work and help us subjugate "the people" of the world and do our nefarious biddings.
I am sure Comrade Johnson already likes his job in the USSR -- I mean -- in Russia.

He is trying to get a feel for the US Body Politic.

Are me morally corrupt?

Do we respect our police?

Does anybody like Uncle Vlad here?

At least, I respect Uncle Vlad :)

Alright, this is fun and all, but I promised to take my beautiful wife to the Gulf Coast tomorrow so she can do some shopping or something, and thus I have to retire for the evening.

Don't spent too many hours fantasizing about me this evening, Chris!

Wake up from your dream!

I think, they're trying to make from you an octopus with a lot of middle fingers, permanently using as answers :)

Hey Comrade Johnson

He (Comrade Johnson ) took the weekend off and went to his dacha in the countryside for some fishing and R&R.

Clearly, Comrade "Johnson" is someone whom the Russian government has hired to troll the west.

So since we bankers control everything, I thought I could give him a pay raise and do our dirty work and help us subjugate "the people" of the world and do our nefarious biddings.
I am sure Comrade Johnson already likes his job in the USSR -- I mean -- in Russia.

Are me morally corrupt?

Me too.

After yesterday (Friday 3/24/2017) Uncle Vlad is probably thinking the USA is paralyzed politically and therefore he can do whatever he wants to finish up his clean up in Ukraine.

Right now at this moment it does not look like Trump can accomplish anything in the next 4 years.

That will be a blank cheque for Vlad.

Hey Comrade Johnson

Are me morally corrupt?

Me too.

After yesterday (Friday 3/24/2017) Uncle Vlad is probably thinking the USA is paralyzed politically and therefore he can do whatever he wants to finish up his clean up in Ukraine.

Right now at this moment it does not look like Trump can accomplish anything in the next 4 years.

Uncle Vlad is a bunny rabbit, why are you derailing my bunny rabbit thread with this stuff about Putin and Trump, it's not as if we don't have two million threads a day about that stuff :meow::poke:

984d3f789a2537782bb95143a75eee68.jpg

I’m from Eastern Ukraine (historical Russia), which (if allowed!) would vote for reuniting with Russia and having Putin as a president with over 80% (as far as I know).
The point is that at the moment there may be NO Russia without Putin: Globalists can’t wait and are doing their best to make it happen.
If you were really from "Eastern Ukraine", then you would know (and not say crap like "as far as I know") that 2/3 of the East/Donbas population, before being ethnically cleansed by violent Putin military "contractors", did NOT want to be reunited with Russia, let alone kiss Putin's ugly ass.
BEFORE the EuroMaidan, a Jan-2013 survey indicated that only 30% in East Ukraine wanted "Soviet Union" or Russia to be their "Homeland".
Nearly 70% wanted UKRAINE.
image.jpg
Data: Razumkov Center

Russians will survive very well without Putin. In fact, they would get along better with EU, Britain, and USA if Kremlin would stop forcefully taking over other nations.

Are me morally corrupt?

Me too.

Uncle Vlad is a bunny rabbit, why are you derailing my bunny rabbit thread with this stuff about Putin and Trump, it's not as if we don't have two million threads a day about that
Sorry to derail your fun wabbit show, but i needed to clean up some Putin/Kremlin propaganda bullshit from a smooth talking FSB-style troller.
:)

that walking mango is a vile creature who has zero morals & ethics, & who has knowingly & willingly surrounded itself with pure evil.

simple enough?
You are dripping with hatred. Be careful, it makes you ugly. :badgrin:

<pffft> the truth is always ugly. but i'll tell ya- i'd rather be dripping with hatred, than to be gushing with poor education. :eusa_whistle:
Definition of ugly
uglier

;
ugliest
  1. 1 : frightful, dire

2. 2a : offensive to the sight : hideousb : offensive or unpleasant to any sense

3. 3 : morally offensive or objectionable corruption—the ugliest stain of all

4. 4a : likely to cause inconvenience or discomfort the ugly truthb : surly, quarrelsome an ugly disposition
uglily
play \ˈə-glə-lē\ adverb
Definition of UGLY

pffft

Top Definition
1.An expression of a lack of interest in another persons comment
2.Used to look down upon another

pffft
The sound you make when someone says something really stupid.

PFFFT!

o_O
Oh boy! You totally lost it. You are arguing with a dictionary above.....Uh... :badgrin:

'arguing' ? lol... you thought replying with a definition instead of your own words was clever only to be shown it really wasn't all that unique :itsok:

but if it makes you feel better about yourself, then you go girl. :bye1:

Last edited:

Are me morally corrupt?

Me too.

Uncle Vlad is a bunny rabbit, why are you derailing my bunny rabbit thread with this stuff about Putin and Trump, it's not as if we don't have two million threads a day about that
Sorry to derail your fun wabbit show, but i needed to clean up some Putin/Kremlin propaganda bullshit from a smooth talking FSB-style troller.
:)

You want to do it, by spreading yours propaganda? Very perfect! :)

Why do you think, Russia have Ukrainian problems, where a lot of TV channels forbidden and erased from retranslation?

Russia is FREE country now. You cannot imagine it in your deeply post-soviet Ukraine, but here you can CHOOSE a sort of propaganda, you want. So, why I cannot eat Putin's propaganda? I don't want to be a nazi hater. I don't want whining about "all around me are guilty in my problems". I don't have soviet habit to count money in other pockets, I'll better think, how to fill my own... Which another propadanda could upkeep me in my wishes? Maybe US? But US is far from here and I live in Russia... :)

I’m from Eastern Ukraine (historical Russia), which (if allowed!) would vote for reuniting with Russia and having Putin as a president with over 80% (as far as I know).
The point is that at the moment there may be NO Russia without Putin: Globalists can’t wait and are doing their best to make it happen.
If you were really from "Eastern Ukraine", then you would know (and not say crap like "as far as I know") that 2/3 of the East/Donbas population, before being ethnically cleansed by violent Putin military "contractors", did NOT want to be reunited with Russia, let alone kiss Putin's ugly ass.
BEFORE the EuroMaidan, a Jan-2013 survey indicated that only 30% in East Ukraine wanted "Soviet Union" or Russia to be their "Homeland".
Nearly 70% wanted UKRAINE.
View attachment 118644
Data: Razumkov Center

Russians will survive very well without Putin. In fact, they would get along better with EU, Britain, and USA if Kremlin would stop forcefully taking over other nations.

Outstanding! What do YOU know about current Russia? :) Did youself repeated some years ago, Ukraine is not Russia? So, it's logically, Russia is not Ukraine, isn't it?

Last edited:
Russia is FREE country now. You cannot imagine it in your deeply post-soviet Ukraine, but here you can CHOOSE a sort of propaganda, you want.

Outstanding! What do YOU know about current Russia? :) Did youself repeated some years ago, Ukraine is not Russia? So, it's logically, Russia is not Ukraine, isn't it?
No, Russia is NOT a free country ... if citizens like the physicist & statesman Nemtsov gets assassinated for criticizing Putin, and a chess champion like Kasparov has to flee the country to feel free, and a politician like Voronenkov describes the atmosphere in Russia to be reflective of a "pseudo-patriotic frenzy" and "total fear" ... before he was also assassinated.

"My" post-Soviet Ukraine? Huh? I am a USA American, with many friends from both Russia & Ukraine.
Obviously, Russia is not Ukraine, and Ukraine is not Russia. Duh!

The longest greeting thread ever :)
GREETINGS!
I look forward to visiting Moscow again one of these years. I hope there's more love than hatred there nowadays ...

Oh, yes, Navalny supporters, police, 'patriots', 'liberals' and all others love each other as nobody else yet :)
How did you like Moscow when you came here the last time?

a chess champion like Kasparov

Well, don't forget that he is an embicile and a personal friend of that scum Limonov, who organized the Nazi-Bolshevik party.
Such guys as Kasparov did everything they could to kill democracy in Russia.

Limonov_Kasparov_Kasianov.jpg

The third asshole is a thief with the nick name 'Michael two per cents'.

Comrade Johnson we saw on TV that Moscow had massive protests with about 500 arrests by the anti-crowd police.

You must have heard about it too? You live and work there obviously.

The news said the people were protesting corruption in the government.

That's luck for Putin that it is only that.

What do you think is happening in Moscow, Comrade?

Comrade Johnson we saw on TV that Moscow had massive protests with about 500 arrests by the anti-crowd police.

You must have heard about it too? You live and work there obviously.

The news said the people were protesting corruption in the government.

That's luck for Putin that it is only that.

What do you think is happening in Moscow, Comrade?

It would be diffiult not to hear about it :)
Since there is a monarchy in Russia it is followed by huge corruption of course. Of course, people don't like it, but they have nobody who represents their interests. Navalny wants to overthrown Putin and provokes people to go on the street. It's dangerous and senseless.

The longest greeting thread ever :)
GREETINGS!
I look forward to visiting Moscow again one of these years. I hope there's more love than hatred there nowadays ...
Oh, yes, Navalny supporters, police, 'patriots', 'liberals' and all others love each other as nobody else yet :)
How did you like Moscow when you came here the last time?
Do you think Нава́льный got more than 27% of the vote in the 2013 Moscow mayoral election, as some critics say?
Moscow is a big city with terrible traffic, but a nice place to walk with public transport. Restaurant service is better now than in the Soviet Union days when it took an hour to be served, and there was limited availability. Hotel rooms, however, still made me paranoid of possible FSB monitoring, like in the Soviet KGB Intourist days.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back