From Moscow with love

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well right about now Putin is probably pissed off at Trump.

Good thing no Russians died during the US missile strike.

Trump is businessman, not politic. He listened warmonkers' project to attack Russia and checked it at sandbox. And, I think, already counted, how much would cost this act. As I understand he don't want to fight idea against idea, but to weight, how many each idea costs to US people...

If Putin did not know about the Syrian chemical munitions then he might as well come clean about that. Not his fault then.

If Putin did not know about the Syrian chemical munitions then he might as well come clean about that. Not his fault then.

Look here.. White Helmets Movie: Updated Evidence From Swedish Doctors Confirm Fake ‘Lifesaving’ and Malpractices on Children

I don't think Assad have chemical weapon and use it - it's a weapon strongly against civilians with a little effect against combatants... I don't know nothing about his morals, but he's not fool, he wouldn't spend money on chemical weapon, when he have opportunities to but more effective weapon.
Otherwise, ISIS could use chemical weapons at "main purpose", to produce terror...

Media now suppressing quantitative information about tomahawks strike - it's very interesting :)

Russia is FREE country now. You cannot imagine it in your deeply post-soviet Ukraine, but here you can CHOOSE a sort of propaganda, you want.
Outstanding! What do YOU know about current Russia? :) Did youself repeated some years ago, Ukraine is not Russia? So, it's logically, Russia is not Ukraine, isn't it?
No, Russia is NOT a free country ... if citizens like the physicist & statesman Nemtsov gets assassinated for criticizing Putin, and a chess champion like Kasparov has to flee the country to feel free, and a politician like Voronenkov describes the atmosphere in Russia to be reflective of a "pseudo-patriotic frenzy" and "total fear" ... before he was also assassinated.

"My" post-Soviet Ukraine? Huh? I am a USA American, with many friends from both Russia & Ukraine.
Obviously, Russia is not Ukraine, and Ukraine is not Russia. Duh!
Voronenkov was murdered at Ukraine. Nemtsov was guided to death place by ukrainian girl Anna Duritskaja... But, offcourse, Putin did it...
Putin himself did not "do it", obviously.
However, it seems that those most vocal against Putin wind up dead or leave the country (and then wind up dead or poisoned).
Kinda "interesting", don't you think?
Being a former KGB agent, and the actual head of the FSB, it seems that Putin may know why his detractors are falsely imprisoned, if not dead.
Duh. :)

It seems Navalny is united with corrupted officials to compromise other people protests against corruption...
What??
Navalny is united with Putin?
:)

Looking at what happens, I think so. Why else Navalny, having 100% proved facts of outlaw fraud, still walking at freedom? If he would be a simple citizen - materials of his criminal case were enough to jail him for a several years...

Russia is FREE country now. You cannot imagine it in your deeply post-soviet Ukraine, but here you can CHOOSE a sort of propaganda, you want.
Outstanding! What do YOU know about current Russia? :) Did youself repeated some years ago, Ukraine is not Russia? So, it's logically, Russia is not Ukraine, isn't it?
No, Russia is NOT a free country ... if citizens like the physicist & statesman Nemtsov gets assassinated for criticizing Putin, and a chess champion like Kasparov has to flee the country to feel free, and a politician like Voronenkov describes the atmosphere in Russia to be reflective of a "pseudo-patriotic frenzy" and "total fear" ... before he was also assassinated.

"My" post-Soviet Ukraine? Huh? I am a USA American, with many friends from both Russia & Ukraine.
Obviously, Russia is not Ukraine, and Ukraine is not Russia. Duh!
Voronenkov was murdered at Ukraine. Nemtsov was guided to death place by ukrainian girl Anna Duritskaja... But, offcourse, Putin did it...
Putin himself did not "do it", obviously.
However, it seems that those most vocal against Putin wind up dead or leave the country (and then wind up dead or poisoned).
Kinda "interesting", don't you think?
Being a former KGB agent, and the actual head of the FSB, it seems that Putin may know why his detractors are falsely imprisoned, if not dead.
Duh. :)

Don't make laugh my slippers! :) Persons, you mean - just a drop in sea of Putin's enemies... Think - he is a president for a decades, in such not simple country like Russia... If it could be real style of Putin - we should watch a thousands of single-type murders! A hundreds of polonium-poisoned! Look at people, truly repressed by current authority, like coloneul Kvachkov, or blogger Kungurov... There are no any common with cases, you mean...

In one short week US relations with Russia have again nose dived.

Any hopes that DJ Trump had for an improvement have been dashed by the US missile strike against the joint Syrian-Russian air base.

Luckily no Russians were killed in that strike.

But even so, Putin is pissed -- again.

In one short week US relations with Russia have again nose dived.

Any hopes that DJ Trump had for an improvement have been dashed by the US missile strike against the joint Syrian-Russian air base.

Luckily no Russians were killed in that strike.

But even so, Putin is pissed -- again.
The honeymoon had to end at some point..

It seems Navalny is united with corrupted officials to compromise other people protests against corruption...
What??

Looking at what happens, I think so. Why else Navalny, having 100% proved facts of outlaw fraud, still walking at freedom? If he would be a simple citizen - materials of his criminal case were enough to jail him for a several years...

Yes, sure, Navalny is a special agent of Putin :) Maybe you will stop slandering our president? :)

What??

Yes, sure, Navalny is a special agent of Putin :) Maybe you will stop slandering our president? :)

First he have to stop to eat babies on breakfast :)

What??

Usual trick of any Russian 'liberals' and 'patriots'. First, they say something stupid and then pure nonsense :)
Read what you wrote above. Have you ever heard that Putin tells all the time that our courts are independent? And you declare that somebody is free because he is a Putin's man :) I think that you are a secret liberal spy who tries to look like a 'patriot'. :)

Last edited:
What??

Usual trick of any Russian 'liberals' and 'patriots'. First, they say something stupid and then pure nonsense :)
Read what you wrote above. Have you ever heard that Putin tells all the time that our courts are independent? And you declare that somebody is free because he is a Putin's man :) I think that you are a secret liberal spy who tries to look like a 'patriot'. :)

Offcourse, I know... Every payed bot trying to claim me as "vatnik" from anti-Russian side and "liberast" from pro-Putin party.
Just because I'm a third part, having own opinion :)

Where have you been two years ago, when a group of payed banderas spread slander about Russia? :) You lost a lot of interesting lulz :))))

What??

esthermoon, meow, you only one, who understand me... I'm trying to back at one of my jobs, where they have contracts with Vietnam, to get a trip in your country. My heart is full of expectations to meet you!

What??

esthermoon, meow, you only one, who understand me... I'm trying to back at one of my last jobs, where they have contracts with Vietnam, to get a trip in your country. My heart is full of expectations to meet you!

upload_2017-4-13_13-59-6.png

What??

esthermoon, meow, you only one, who understand me... I'm trying to back at one of my jobs, where they have contracts with Vietnam, to get a trip in your country. My heart is full of expectations to meet you!
:D :bye1:
welcome-to-vietnam.jpg

What??

:D :bye1:
welcome-to-vietnam.jpg

Wow (c) :)

Comrade Josonovich I greet you. What you must learn about President Trump is that he is a monkey. Sometimes people are born who appear relatively normal on the outside, but inside they have the brain of a Rhesus monkey.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back