From make work job to billionaires, not bad obama, for a government worker...

obama was a community agitator who did nothing but use the position to get into the Chicago political machine, Michelle had a make work job once he became a non voting Illinois Senator.....

Now they are going to be billionaires..not bad for government work....

The Obamas are on Their Way to Becoming a 'Billion Dollar Brand'

He is living out the American dream.

Yes he is. I wonder if he still believes in punishing those who did the same?

He has passed that mantle on to the new POTUS now.

Hmmm. Do you suppose now that he's becoming wealthy, he's glad Hillary lost so he can keep more of what he earned?

I do not think he cares, either way he has more than enough to cover him the rest of his life. This idea that billionaires are somehow hurting because the government keeps a few extra thousand dollars is fucking ridiculous

obama was a community agitator who did nothing but use the position to get into the Chicago political machine, Michelle had a make work job once he became a non voting Illinois Senator.....

Now they are going to be billionaires..not bad for government work....

The Obamas are on Their Way to Becoming a 'Billion Dollar Brand'

He is living out the American dream.

Yes he is. I wonder if he still believes in punishing those who did the same?

He has passed that mantle on to the new POTUS now.

Hmmm. Do you suppose now that he's becoming wealthy, he's glad Hillary lost so he can keep more of what he earned?

I do not think he cares, either way he has more than enough to cover him the rest of his life. This idea that billionaires are somehow hurting because the government keeps a few extra thousand dollars is fucking ridiculous

I don't believe anybody ever said the wealthy were hurting. But the fact of the matter is the wealthy pay most of the income tax the rest of us don't have to pay. Yet when Democrats take control, they give us this nonsense "the rich should pay their fair share!" Since the top 20% of wage earners in this country pay nearly 85% of all collected income tax, I would say their fair share should be much lower if we are to define fair as being equal.

Also people use wealth to determine success. Don't you think DumBama is thinking "Wow, wouldn't it be wonderful if I became the wealthiest post President in history?"

Wealth is more than just about comfort of having everything you ever dreamed of in life. It's a milestone of sorts.

I don't believe anybody ever said the wealthy were hurting. But the fact of the matter is the wealthy pay most of the income tax the rest of us don't have to pay. Yet when Democrats take control, they give us this nonsense "the rich should pay their fair share!" Since the top 20% of wage earners in this country pay nearly 85% of all collected income tax, I would say their fair share should be much lower if we are to define fair as being equal.

Also people use wealth to determine success. Don't you think DumBama is thinking "Wow, wouldn't it be wonderful if I became the wealthiest post President in history?"

Wealth is more than just about comfort of having everything you ever dreamed of in life. It's a milestone of sorts.

Some people use wealth as a measure of success, I am betting you never hear Obama brag about his money.

Some people use wealth as a measure of success, I am betting you never hear Obama brag about his money.

It doesn't mean he doesn't think about wealth as success. It has little to do with bragging rights. It's more like peer pressure.

It doesn't mean he doesn't think about wealth as success. It has little to do with bragging rights. It's more like peer pressure.

I think you project your own views on to others too much

I think you project your own views on to others too much

Not really my views, purely observation.

People who acquire wealth cannot get enough of it. Yes, they have everything in life they could ever need; their kids could ever need. Yet they keep trying to earn more. Why?

People who became wealthy got that way through obsession. If a person who desires wealth makes a million dollars, his or her new goal is to make two million dollars. If they have ten million dollars, their desire is to accumulate twenty million dollars. If they have twenty million dollars........

It's not a Democrat--Republican thing either. Most of the filthy wealthy are Democrats and some hard left too. Yet the only people considered greedy are wealthy Republicans.

Forum List

Back