From jesse ventura's site

shock

Rookie
Apr 9, 2009
FROM JESSE VENTURA'S SITE
We Ain't Got Time To Bleed |

Letter to the Ruling Class
by admin on Apr 1, 2011 6:50 pm992 Comments

"You control our world. Youve poisoned the air we breathe, contaminated the water we drink, and copyrighted the food we eat. We fight in your wars, die for your causes, and sacrifice our freedoms to protect you. Youve liquidated our savings, destroyed our middle class, and used our tax dollars to bailout your unending greed. We are slaves to your corporations, zombies to your airwaves, servants to your decadence. Youve stolen our elections, assassinated our leaders, and abolished our basic rights as human beings. You own our property, shipped away our jobs, and shredded our unions. Youve profited off of disaster, destabilized our currencies, and raised our cost of living. Youve monopolized our freedom, stripped away our education, and have almost extinguished our flame. We are hit we are bleeding but we aint got time to bleed. We will bring the giants to their knees and you will witness our revolution!

Sincerely,

The Serfs."

===================================

I haven't seen or heard from Jesse lately, but like or loathe them, people like Jesse have enduring, if not endearing, qualities that true--100%---Americans value.

• Banned
"Always good for a laugh."
Candy Corn
==================

Gallow's humor is always appreciated, CC---
it sort of decapitalized "Slow Death", right?

• Banned
"Always good for a laugh."
Candy Corn
==================

thanks cc
a little timely gallow's humor is always appreciated, right?

• Banned
Dear Candy-

Dear me! I didn't know until now that I had responded to your remark twice.

But I'm really not to blame for your remark convulsed me with laughter
and I responded the second time while near rolling on the floor.

Jesse Ventura is a bit of a loon. He actually believes in conspiracy theories like the Denver National Airport being a new world order staging ground.

It's understandable why so many members of the Demo-Republican cabal destain Ventura so much.

He is a living action hero having been a Navy frogman, a professional wrestler, an adventure movie actor, business owner, writer, and Independent governor of a large state.

Regardless some of his beliefs, he reaches out to many who are disaffected with the two primary parties.

What did you do today?

Forum List

Back