from GA, USA

evenifigoalone

Gold Member
Jun 26, 2021
I'm not sure how well I'll do here cuz I have anxiety issues and get stressed out easily by conflict. But I was referred here after leaving another forum. So I'll give it a go.
My name is Collie. I'm a SFW furry who likes anime and JRPG video games like Persona, also a devout Christian. Politically speaking I'm just left of center.

Hello there again, just to warn you it can get a bit rough on here sometimes but you can be free to be yourself on here at least. :)

If the internet stresses you out that much then unplug it really isn't worth it

True, but I would really miss her then. :( (We're from the same Christian website btw and I brought her here because we were both sick of the BS going on there. Not like it's perfect here,.. but I can handle it more here.)

I'm not sure how well I'll do here cuz I have anxiety issues and get stressed out easily by conflict. But I was referred here after leaving another forum. So I'll give it a go.
My name is Collie. I'm a SFW furry who likes anime and JRPG video games like Persona, also a devout Christian. Politically speaking I'm just left of center.

Hello. It's likely you'll fare much better in the forum called the Lounge.

And remember- life's too damn short to stress about the words of some anonymous poster on a message board.

I have no idea what a SFW furry is and it's likely I don't want to know.

SFW means safe for work. In other words I don't do the dirty things typically associated with the furry fandom, I just enjoy the concept of humanoid animals and I dress up in animal costumes just as a hobby and not a fetish.

Forum List

Back