from GA, USA

SFW means safe for work. In other words I don't do the dirty things typically associated with the furry fandom, I just enjoy the concept of humanoid animals and I dress up in animal costumes just as a hobby and not a fetish.
So... do you dress up more like a Fox or a Hippo?

Speaking of dressing up. My whole life I have seen people go out on a Saturday night who ever never been on a ranch or a horse get dressed up in cowboy clothes for a night out . I have always thought that was strange. Apologies to those who are offended. :)

I'm not sure how well I'll do here cuz I have anxiety issues and get stressed out easily by conflict. But I was referred here after leaving another forum. So I'll give it a go.
My name is Collie. I'm a SFW furry who likes anime and JRPG video games like Persona, also a devout Christian. Politically speaking I'm just left of center.

Welcome from another Georgia native trasplanted to florida decades ago.

SFW means safe for work. In other words I don't do the dirty things typically associated with the furry fandom, I just enjoy the concept of humanoid animals and I dress up in animal costumes just as a hobby and not a fetish.
So... do you dress up more like a Fox or a Hippo?
I have a fox/wolf hybrid character and a collie character that I have costumes of

Lexapro is effective for anxiety for many, without the chance for going overboard like the old Zanex. I am not giving any medical advice here whatsoever but felt the need to counter your comment;)

Welcome! The best I can offer as far as advice is to never take any comment, no matter what it is and no matter who says it, personally. Don’t waste your energy stressing about anybody’s opinions because as you know, everyone has one lol Keep true to yourself and relax. Those who routinely post judgmental comments have their own issues. We all have our own issues:) I hope you find engaging topics and conversations!

"The internet" is too broad a category to limit my ability to use it. I have had to limit my use of certain sites, groups, or corners of the internet for my mental health, or leave them entirely in some cases. But to ban myself from the entire internet would take away a good chunk of my hobbies and friendships.
The nice thing about most social media is you can manage your own experience. Someone being a douchebag? You can block em. Is this one group too toxic? Just don't go there. People keep talking about this annoying thing on twitter? You can mute the words.

Lexapro is effective for anxiety for many, without the chance for going overboard like the old Zanex. I am not giving any medical advice here whatsoever but felt the need to counter your comment;)

Only been famous for last several decades .

Of course, it has it’s known as the “tried and true” but is no longer considered the best option for many with some of those side effects. That’s my point -that’s all ….over and out;)

enjoy the boards.
1624835429237.png

I'm not sure how well I'll do here cuz I have anxiety issues and get stressed out easily by conflict. But I was referred here after leaving another forum. So I'll give it a go.
My name is Collie. I'm a SFW furry who likes anime and JRPG video games like Persona, also a devout Christian. Politically speaking I'm just left of center.

I noticed this board seems accepting towards furries.

One board i wont' name here, a person posted a meme associated with the PN a really well known griefer group in a virtual world known as Second Life and when i told the mods what it meant, they just let it slide.

The griefer group in question:Patriotic Nigras - Wikipedia

Forum List

Back