From electoral vote

the map has Chambliss for Ga. and dated March 24th ???

MN-AK-OR are more than barley Democratic ....

The source doesn't have any connection to the "electoral college". It's just a name for a left wing blog site. Funny how the desperate left would rather post junk from a blog site than discuss real issues.

the map has Chambliss for Ga. and dated March 24th ???

MN-AK-OR are more than barley Democratic ....

Deceleration alert, deceleration alert!!!

[MENTION=42916]Derideo_Te[/MENTION]

12168242.jpg

The source doesn't have any connection to the "electoral college". It's just a name for a left wing blog site. Funny how the desperate left would rather post junk from a blog site than discuss real issues.

No. I have even talked with the webmaster from electoral vote on the phone. I have contact to him just as I have to Dave Leip at uselectionatlas.

Both are more Libertarian types, Dave more to the Right and this dude more to the Left.

electoral vote is excellent for his very concise analyses of what is going on, and he lambastes both sides equally.

I have been reading his stuff ever since his blog went big in 2008.

I give the GOP a 30% chance of taking the senate.

Democrats have 55. The Republicans need to flip 6 seats, because VP breaks ties.

Republicans are certain to flip a seat in WV and SD, and likely in MT. That's 3.

There are 4 tossup races, AK, AR, LA and NC, all currently Democratic seats. Republicans would have to win 3 of them. Odds of winning 3 or 4 coins flips out of 4 are 5/16.

I'm not considering Republicans winning Democrat-leaners (CO, IA, MI) or Democrats winning Republican-leaners (KY, MT). That just complicates it.

If I had to call the coin flips:
AK - D. Alaskans are pro-pork and pro-incumbent, so they'll keep Begich.
AR - R. Arkansas isn't as pro-pork and pro-incumbent.
LA - D. Landrieu always pulls it out. Being an oil company shill helps.
NC - D. Weak Republican, and Hagan hasn't even started campaigning.

There was one other Democrat senator, King of Maine, making noises about switching, but he won't, as that would doom him to minority party status 2016, and a lost election in 2018.

Republicans are a sure thing to win the Senate.

It's theirs to lose at this point.

And that's the rub. Once moderate centrists meet this new batch of dingbat Teapublicans, they'll go for a moderate Democrat over a hard-right wingnut.

But it is the Republicans to lose at this point with all the Democratic seats up for grabs. Just a matter of getting the popcorn out and watching how some of these Republican boobs shoot themselves in the foot and say caveman things about women and minorities.

No. I have even talked with the webmaster from electoral vote on the phone. I have contact to him just as I have to Dave Leip at uselectionatlas.

Both are more Libertarian types, Dave more to the Right and this dude more to the Left.

electoral vote is excellent for his very concise analyses of what is going on, and he lambastes both sides equally.

I have been reading his stuff ever since his blog went big in 2008.

I've been using EV as a good source for the pulse of what's going on for at least ten years. It's accurate, well encapsulated info and completely free of bias. And it's not a "blog" -- blogs disseminate opinion. I'd call this analysis, not opinion. It certainly has never pushed any particular agenda; it just observes.

Nevertheless, out come the butthurt given any source that doesn't act as a cheerleader for their agenda...

From electoral vote
More like electoral fraud when you factor in the illegal vote.

SMH... god forbid people should be informed...

I give the GOP a 30% chance of taking the senate.

Democrats have 55. The Republicans need to flip 6 seats, because VP breaks ties.

Republicans are certain to flip a seat in WV and SD, and likely in MT. That's 3.

There are 4 tossup races, AK, AR, LA and NC, all currently Democratic seats. Republicans would have to win 3 of them. Odds of winning 3 or 4 coins flips out of 4 are 5/16.

I'm not considering Republicans winning Democrat-leaners (CO, IA, MI) or Democrats winning Republican-leaners (KY, MT). That just complicates it.

If I had to call the coin flips:
AK - D. Alaskans are pro-pork and pro-incumbent, so they'll keep Begich.
AR - R. Arkansas isn't as pro-pork and pro-incumbent.
LA - D. Landrieu always pulls it out. Being an oil company shill helps.
NC - D. Weak Republican, and Hagan hasn't even started campaigning.

There was one other Democrat senator, King of Maine, making noises about switching, but he won't, as that would doom him to minority party status 2016, and a lost election in 2018.

Hagan has been campaigning here all along, trust me.

Angus King was already and is already an Independent. That's how he was elected. I don't think he's ever been attached to a party at all. He got elected Governor that way. Why would he abandon what obviously works?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back