From British Intelligence

LOL. Well, for two digit IQ's, definately interesting reading. For reasonably intelligent citizens, well, we have better things to do with our time than read such silly lies.

LOL. Well, for two digit IQ's, definately interesting reading. For reasonably intelligent citizens, well, we have better things to do with our time than read such silly lies.

How do you know he is lying? Got any proof that he is lying? Has obama sued him for slander?

'Birthday Czar'.....sure....why not formalize another set of lies.......:eusa_liar:

Can you prove the guy is lying? Why would he lie? I posted his claim because it merits looking into.

Are you comfortable with everything that obama has said about his past?

Only idiots think Obama is a NBC...pretty much that simple. They refuse to believe ANYTHING bad about their messiah. I like some of his policies but I also know damn well he isn't a NBC...

'Birthday Czar'.....sure....why not formalize another set of lies.......:eusa_liar:

Can you prove the guy is lying? Why would he lie? I posted his claim because it merits looking into.

Are you comfortable with everything that obama has said about his past?

Well you should have posted it in the conspiracy forum.

maybe, but can you refute any of the guy's claims? Can Obama? Someday we will all know the truth. Wouldn't you like that?

They need to cross check it with satan's DNA - probably a perfect match.

the_bible_satan_barack_obama.jpg

Last edited:
British Intelligence Advisor: CIA Conducted DNA Test on Obama ? Found No Match to Alleged Grandparents : Freedom Outpost

I make no claim as to the validity of this article, but it sure makes interesting reading.

In other news, Bigfoot will be replacing Jimmy Fallon on the Tonight Show. Bat Boy, who had been the heavy favorite for host, could not be reached for comment.

and Elvis is living with Jimmy Hoffa and Marilyn Monroe at a villa in costa rica.

if the british intell guy is lying, why hasn't obama sued him?

British Intelligence Advisor: CIA Conducted DNA Test on Obama ? Found No Match to Alleged Grandparents : Freedom Outpost

I make no claim as to the validity of this article, but it sure makes interesting reading.

To believe any of this stupid shit is to believe that Obama or his mother faked his US birth because they knew that he one day would run for POTUS. The conspiracy of it all is just mind boggling that this white mother who gave birth to an interracial child with a Kenyon father knew so far in advance that her son would run for President one day, that she had to fake everything to make it look like he was born in Hawaii. What is truly scary is that supposedly intelligent or wanna be intelligent people actually believe this. :lol:

Forum List

Back